Which religion do you practice, user? I tried to come up with typical categories I see on here...

Which religion do you practice, user? I tried to come up with typical categories I see on here, but I might have missed more specific or obscure ones, my apologies, you'll have to choose "Other" and maybe leave a comment on this thread.

strawpoll.me/13851965

> what type of Santa Claus you belive is actually exist

> Traditional St. Nicolas
> Murican Coca-Cola drinking Santa
> old German Father Christmas
> slavic Granfather Frost
> Sweden/ Finish what-his-name
> Islamic Uncle Rape-A-Goat-And-Blow-Yourself
> Other

Pic related shows results so far

You seem to have missed the point, you can vote atheism.

Other - I wasn't raised on false beliefs, I was raised on education. "God" is not a well-formed concept.

Why did you put norse paganism at the end, below Judaism and Islam? kys christ cuck.

WARNING TO ATHEISTS, SATANISTS, PAGANS AND OTHER NON CHRISTIAN PRO WHITES:

Never trust a christian. Christians can never be truly ethno-nationalists since their religion forces them to literally LARP as ancient hebrews. Christians inherently view all life as equal, which means they are always protective and sympathetic to non-whites. Christians value their faith over their race, and will find more kinship with a based christian nog than a non-christian white man.

I FOR ONE WILL NOT BE VOTING IN THIS POLL CREATED BY CHRISTFAG.

atheism isn't a religion user, it's the lack of religion. you could do better to write "I don't have one" . it's like saying to a blind person "your favourite color is black"

>which religion
>atheism
flag checks out

There is an atheism option, it's a question of religion, not education, as the poll says.

I didn't rank them according to my preference, I just added them as they came to mind, no prejudice was meant my friend.

“Tips Fedora”

vvheres the option to say nothing?

Roman Catholicism starting to take a sizeable lead. I thought there were a ton of pagans on Sup Forums?

Atheism

>so much catholicucks on this board kek.

I'm happy to see that Sup Forums is still a catholic board.
Soon america will be too!

Catholicism still far in the lead, followed by Atheism.

>only believing in things you can explain and prove makes you a fat fedora wearing neckbeard

Wish i hadnt seen the results. So many fucking atheist scum.

Why isn't penis on that list?

That's the only thing I'm willing to worship :^)

Where is Hinduism you amerifat
fucktard

I think you are looking for "Atheism."

There is room at our table anons, always.

/thread

Other is an option, Hinduism is not a common religion on Sup Forums

I love both, but penis > atheism :^)

I will pass.

Kekism. The only true religion

I thought Sup Forums was full of satanists. this was surprizing to see.
other religions made satan sooo not surprizing catholics on top.

Wait, Santa Claus is the Greek Agios Nikolaos?
That's the saint of sailors in Greece, kek

Santa Claus is Saint Basil here

Good. The last time I saw one of these "kek" won.

the Commie stuffs his bag with your toys and throws you into a work camp kind

Also, Germanic and Norse Paganism have less votes than Judaism. What happened to all the pagans on the board?

They were larpers. Paganism is a larp religion for lord of the rings fags.

Benis XDDDDDD
Other is for you.

isnt the demiurge the bad guy according to gnostics?

all those reddit atheists
damn

Roman Catholicism has been hijacked by that apostate creator anti-Christ pope Francis the faggot

We need an inquisition

Just misunderstood.

Yaldabaoth is the mad angel of chaos. Demure is just blind dummy God.

trash card, why would you want a 4 mana haste first strike to be unblockable?

i am an actual scientologist

oh ok , do you guys know from where can i learn more about gnosticism?

I practice isheep religion

I unironically believe every last pagan thread is Varg and no one else is shitty enough for that heathen bullshit that is literally all made up.

I will also concede that the occasional jew shills for paganism.

have you ever even seen a penis, shitlord

Pagan is made-up but you don't see any other religion which admits that.
Pagan is such a broad term for many practices which are more of traditions passed on within families/communities.

You can literally make up and encorporate your own traditions into them. Paganism welcomes it.

Not terribly suprising if you think about it, the european paganism revival is pretty fringe and rather recent while the JIDF has pretty much always had a presence on Sup Forums and even back in the days of /news/. I'm sure plenty of unaffiliated Jewish people have also heard about le ebil 4chins nazis over the years, especially with the massive influx of newfriends over the past couple, so at least a few are bound to have ended up being redpilled or at least stuck around to funpost.

>the european paganism revival is pretty fringe

u misspelled cringe

>posts a "what's your religion?" poll on Sup Forums
>doesn't know enough to include Kekisim as an option.

My guess is OP is either from the crooked msm or DNC gathering info to use against us to normies.

Where is the "used to be Catholic, but left the church out of disgust" option?

Kek