Is the alt right and white people finished?

Is the alt right and white people finished?

Other urls found in this thread:

ashleighshackelford.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

>literal gibsmedat at bottom of page

>all white people are racist, gib paypal cash need mo money fo them McNuggets

Is this photo real? Oh my god.

No. Shit just needs purging.

Lel.

HOLY FUCK HAHAHHAHAHA

where do you faggots get these pics?
what the fuck americunts?

i think white liberalism will be finished. more whites are moving to the right, especially the youth, and white liberals have hardly any kids.

you are looking at a future where nearly all american whites will be conservative/nationalist. that's when the gibs will start to dry up, unless asians want to pay (they won't).

>the boomer women in the audience

you see what your generation has done, cunts? enabling knuckle dragging monstrosities like that thing to believe it has a valid and informed opinion. god I hate them.

I feel sorry for le based burger dad

he probably has other kids that aren't dick gobbling generates

LOL

>black fat femme | Hood Feminist | cultural Producer
ashleighshackelford.com/
Oh wow it's real

>We have nothing to lose but our chains

That and about two hundred pounds, nigger.

do you feel bad for your based troops, too?

Yeah people dont have the foresight to realize that every action has a reaction.

A wave of death is coming to leftists

Gross and an embarrassment

i do wish the troop worship would reduce in america. there are some great guys in the military but also some nutcases who get the same credit. i say give credit to the good men who deserve it, not this blanket worship that everyone with a uniform is a god.

even conservatives will break into applause seeing some tranny in the army or whatever.

the overfed nigger still wants gibs by writing her fucking paypal on her presentation

I don't think there are chanins left for them lose, but their welfare should be really gone. Let them starve.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

also
>doubling down on the rhetoric that got Trump elected
Retards

LOL

Damn, Nikki Minaj has really let herself go.

is this real life?

Ironic because I know a croatian dude from a CSGO group I used to play (before I quit gaming in general) and he was super fucking gay and had a boyfriend named gus

We're just getting started. I have a new life purpose. Smash the left at all costs.

gibs me all dem dats

Holy fucking shit!

She obviously did her part by eating some white people on the way in.

>Time

kek...what in the actual fuck?

OP thinks this makes whites look bad

Kek

first thing I saw

Ew. "Hood femme"

>everything should be free so i can sit on my fatass and complain about how racist and oppressive everything is

>we have nothing to lose but our chins

Is this satire?

and it's not even in powerpoint
you have to type in the url yourself

KeK

Shackleford is a white name, slave

Says the cuck whose mommy wouldn't let him join.

>Ashleigh Shackelford is a queer, nonbinary Black fat femme writer, cultural producer, and artist.

>Is the alt right and white people finished?
niggerspeak

No, this is just 1919-1920.

sounds jewish

Queen TayTay, please sit on my face.

yes, you deserve worship for pushing papers user, no one could do your job, god bless you

>Declaring a broad group of people racist, based on the colour of the skin.

How are such stupid people even capable of remembering to breathe

Gibs me all dem Beyoncé tickets

>paypal/ashleighthehamplanet

>>We have nothing to lose but our chins
ftfy

>trap scholar
i have qualifications in that area myself

What

Someone should put that abomination out of its misery.

>especially the youth

That isn't true though, or at least not yet. (((They))) keep reporting that it is true purely so you'll sit back and congratulate yourself on a job well done and make you think you've already won.
The truth is that it was never reported until after Trump was elected POTUS and then suddenly kids (who were too young to vote) were suddenly super right wing nationalists. How were they right wing nationalists if they were too young to vote? Because they were being indoctrinated by their parents, most likely their father, who voted for the right wing nationalist nominee. Who was the RWNN? Trump. How do we know Trump was the RWNN? Because (((they))) told us so, just like how they told us everyone who voted for him was a right wing nationalist. See the circular logic they use?
It's not only so that you'll sit back and think it's over, it's that it also gives them an excuse to double down on (((education))) to combat the "rise in nationalism among the youth" and the goys will gobble it up.
Thinking the youth are right wing at all purely because the (((news))) said so is Dunkirk all over again.

>see picture
>actually go to ashleighshackelford.com
>reaffirm that niggers must be gassed ASAP
Every day we stray further from god.

>tfw I actually paypal'd her cause I have a weakness for qt nigresses

I need help anons

>AYO FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>also give me money pls

Why, did the fat sow eat them all?

every single white person existing now has been propped up by racist systems

fact.

people like this make me ashamed to be a gommie

mirin mass. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight.

>makes more money than you
>has more sex than you
>misery

lolololo

hey, cat food is good, don't diss that. plus it has shit loads of vitamins and fibre, also some of them are crunchy on the outside but soft on the inside it's really great

Die, Ashy Snacklefuck.

>be american
>go to prison
>come out gay
>join military
>come back gay
>get shot
>clap
>can't afford healthcare
>die
>state steals 50% of your estate, and then taxes the remaining at 30% if it's over 5k
>get buried in cemetery filled with fags and people with tattoos
>can't go to heaven

Kill all minorities now, im sick of seeing these comics.

nigger detected

>the absolute state of Estonia
Tbqh I first thought this post was a leaf

Okay, faggot.

>paypal.me
fucking kek

>fact
>posts stupid subjective comic as proof

wow, you're a faggot

fucking lol indeed my frienderino we did it reddit!!1

the only queen of Sup Forums

>nonbinary, black femme writer, cultural producer, trap scholar, clap back enthusiast

What is the conservative or Sup Forums equivalent of this. I feel like we need more made up credentials

kek, her parents coulnd't even spell Ashley right.

>Ashleigh

>Shackelford
You don't know me, you can't know me

>dammn

She's right though. Preserving Western Civilization through exclusion of non-whites is the birthright of all white people. It's their natural tendency and they would have to go through a complex process of reeducation in order to act against their instincts. I'd use different phrasing to describe it, but I basically agree with her.

And if you were to stupid to realize that then it ain't our fault. Once you realized you weren't welcome why didn't you go home?

the 2017 oppression games winner

There's your problem. You faced up at step one. Stay outa prison.

>1 post by this ID

you're fighting with ghosts again Sup Forums.

That blob will push more people toward the alt right

you know the white privilege shit is just so proles don't get to complain about middle-class nonwhites

and middle-class nonwhites ARE advataged over proles, as they should be

Holy fuck LUL

that image... powerful!

>faced up
>mobile poster
No excuse on a Sunday!

this is how we bring people to our cause

without people seeing this, they get complacent.

neckbeard jealous ass loser

God damn, she is sexy. Sharing watermelon with her would be magnificent.

10/10 would fugggg

Ha.

Hey, if taking dicks up the ass and gargling jizz is enjoyable for you, then I could see you envying that faggot with his fake tits.

How would a facebook status novel be satire. It's literally the peak of civilisation.

What if we identified as trans-vitiligo? And maybe chopped off an arm to become trans-abled, wouldn't this make us the Kangz of Intersectionality? White supremacy would suddenly become cool. I mean, we'd have the very worse cases of vitiligo.