Anyone here born just before or right after this happened?

Anyone here born just before or right after this happened?

How did you come to learn about it? How did it make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHXhkSS9HxM
youtube.com/watch?v=l5aZJBLAu1E
youtube.com/watch?v=PxxLYQXYq_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some members of my family were literally celebrating.

that would make them under 18 you dumb fucking french fry

B Y E
Y
E

>The point
>your head
shut your dumb mouth you retarded redditor enabler

I was 11 at the time and it still pisses me off that this actually happened

I was young when it happened but I still remember it. Parents watching TV in the evening, Bush addressing the nation. I had no clue what was going but I knew it was something big because for the next month or so we were singing patriotic songs in class every day and ribbons were everywhere. It's difficult to believe that it's been 16 years already but I'm sure now that something even greater is about to happen. I'm reluctant to say what that is, though

Nope not a fag

>for the next month or so we were singing patriotic songs in class every day
>Muhrica

Holy fuck someone took a photo of 9/11 inside the tower???

That's some crazy shit.

Was in 5th grade, we got out of school early and the way it was I thought they where going to bomb the city I live in. Random strangers hugging each other as they picked up their kids, this general sense of unity and means of our society fighting for survival and justice.

I miss it so.

hahaha good bait almost fell for it

>reluctant
reluctance can be overcome

just say it

My dad worked like a block up from the WTC and left his building right as the second tower collapsed. He saw some shit that day.

We don't know if he has any illnesses since he came home like the full work day later covered in dust.

yeah it was like Hitler youth. I'm not even kidding

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

photos of 9/11 were taken all over the world everywhere

did you clap after finishing the songs ?

I used to think that the DPRK was just a nothing burger but Trump seems pretty serious about stopping them. And the DPRK won't be an easy nut to crack either. Add Syria and Iran on top of that. We could be very close to the third world war

no. Did you pass around candy in your slum when the news got out about the WTC being hit by brown people?

i'm usually a cynical little bitch, but there is something so sad while looking at the pictures of these people jumping to their deaths. i can not even fathom just how desperate i'd need to be to launch myself out of the building knowing i'd be dead within a few seconds. it blows my mind.

I was 11. I guess it was because I had watched too many action movies by that age, but I clearly remember wondering why in the fuck everyone around me was making such a big goddamn deal out of a couple of buildings exploding and collapsing. I was more pissed that my favorite shows were getting pushed back because literally every channel was discussing what happened. As time went on I became more pissed that it happened but I think I was just taught that tbqhf

Why lol?

yeah and don't forget about the kashmir either bud

china and india are also at loggerheads at the moment

its always just felt like a piece of history to me

I welcome it. Whether we're on the cusp of something great or something horrible, at least we'll be rid of this interminable monotony. Interesting times lie ahead

Woops

> I was more pissed that my favorite shows were getting pushed back because literally every channel was discussing what happened.

What the fuck spoiled faggot were you as a kid?

Because he's muzzie scum

>still believes muzzies were smart enough to orchestrate the attack

Whos that smart guy with the 160 iq that warned us about this? James dean right? If we had listened to James dean the world would still have its 90s coolness never forget

Oh, I don't but they do

What great allies.

343 firefighters died on 9/11, that guy probably didn't make it. Damn.

He did.

youtube.com/watch?v=RHXhkSS9HxM this guy also had an impressive IQ

Yeah I was spoiled, not my fault though. At 11 I didn't give a fuck about anyone I didn't know personally, still kinda true to this day.

No memories of it? were you born right before or a bit after?

When did you learn about it?

youtube.com/watch?v=l5aZJBLAu1E

you re not french you sandnigger

I was in kindergarten. Mom called the school to make sure they weren't going to announce it to the children. They didn't luckily, and I didn't really understand what happened until middle school. The adults in my family and school system generally kept the tragedy out of our minds.

bin laden was 1/16 french

Bobby Fischer was born at Michael Reese Hospital in Chicago, Illinois, on March 9, 1943.[4] His birth certificate listed his father as Hans-Gerhardt Fischer, also known as Gerardo Liebscher,[5] a German biophysicist. His mother, Regina Wender Fischer, was a US citizen,[6][7] born in Switzerland; her parents were Polish Jews.

>His mother, Regina Wender Fischer, was a US citizen,[6][7] born in Switzerland; her parents were Polish Jews.

@least he cared enough to tell the fucking truth
>even if was uncomfortable for you. Go back

Every one of these threads has a bunch of people complaining about muh cartoons and didn't care about people dying

>I was in kindergarten.
How old? 2?

>Mom called the school to make sure they weren't going to announce it to the children.
Nice American movie tier dramatic move btw.

Look at all of those terrorist passports floating safely away from the jet fueled steel beams.

>how old
You're 4-5 in kindergarten. Do they not have early childhood education in France?
>dramatic move
How so? It was a combination elementary school so it was a reasonable fear that they'd announce it for the older kids without considering the younger.

Fuck off muzzie scum.

>grrrrr there are people who feel differently about this than I do
Confirmed for plebbit sjw

Sand nigger confirmed

Been watching this on TV at night and father instantly said: Its a false flag to start a war. He knew.

>play pokemon yellow on gameboy
>overhear parents talking about some planes hit some buildings in the USA
>watch TV
>later that day parents restricted me TV because they thought it was too shocking for kids to see
>they did not know that I used to browse Ogrish on school computers

DELET KRAUT

>Do they not have early childhood education in France?
Starts at 2

I have an American friend who was 6 at the time. Litterally no one gave a shit when they learned it because a tower collapsing somewhere in a distant city isn't exactly big news when your world ends around your house and the school.

He killed himself like a true coward.

>Argentina

Confirmed for virgin 33yo neckbeard

oh so you're a conspiracy theorist. Please enlighten me on how fluoride makes the frogs gay. Remember one thing: the globalists always win!

Nope, I've read the FBI's files

>starts at 2
seems a little hurried
>no one gave a shit
I don't think it's about the kids' perception, but how the adults around them will color it. If all the teachers start panicking, then you've got a school full of scared children. I lived in a slum so I'm actually surprised there were no crazy tweakers running in the streets screaming about muslims at that time.

I was actually born 5 years before 9/11, but I do not remember the events at all because my parents didn't really keep the TV on much that day so that I wouldn't get all freaked out

Hi Mohhamad

youtube.com/watch?v=PxxLYQXYq_Q

>wake up for school
>dads is watching news
>mom freaking out
>"no school today user"
>go play morrowind ...all day

I remember it like it wad yesterday

saw it on TV

Biggest false flag in world history. Our government betrayed us and the world like never before. So much death for purely financial and political gain.

So were the Israelis

Same here, reap what you sow.

Too bad it fell on NYC tho, it's the least american city, and a pretty chill place.

And before everyone calls me muhamad, just let me remind you that the US has fucked, and still does fuck, with almost all countries on earth, be it on a diplomatical, military, or "sending spoopy alphabet agents" level.

So fuck them. They're the globalist they denounce today. They deserved every inch of it. At least for the pentagon part. Killing civilians is useless, and always will be.

It came on the radio when I was at my first ever job. Me being some dumb teen had no idea why everyone lost their shit. Factory of 500 people and you couldve heard a pin drop, well, if it wasnt for the radio....

I was 6yo when it happened, I remember seeing the second plane hit live on TV. Even my mom wasn't sure what was happening.

More like "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor"