Worst Box Office In 25 Years

So tell me /pol, why did you not go to the movies this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7vfqkvwW2fs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no friends

Because it's 99% garbage.
I saw Dunkirk this year and that's it

wait what?
you're telling me people come together to watch a movie on a huge screen?
why have I not heard of this? where can I attend this?

The movies suck

I don't care about jewish mind control movies.

Name one(1) movie worth watching right now.

Because I can download them for free if I wait a few months.

Thats if I care to even watch the deal they put out.

I have no friends to go with, and haven't sunk so low as to go alone.

Because I'm not gonna waste my hard earned money to watch Jewish propaganda

Why would I shell out $15 to see a badly written movie full of CGI while the actor berates the audience for climate change even though we know he got paid millions of dollars and flies around in a private jet?

Dunkirk isn't even a Hollywood movie.

Dunkirk was bretty guud

i'd go if there were any worth seeing

Box office taking a hit because they force their political ideologies on everyone

>Hollywood decides to make everything sterile, recycled capeshit shitfests because the investors want maximum return on investment and capeshit had been popular for little while
>people lose interest

The Jews can only blame themselves

Probably most aren't going to theatres because of dealing with depression over Drump.
Kind of more important things to do than watch movies when your nation is being taken over by the third Reich revived.

(((I wonder why)))

I can't even name any movies that have come out recently

The Emoji Movie

I'm dating a girl that doesn't care for movies and neither do I.

Jews btfo then

because im not gona pay 10$ to be seated in a shitty dirty chair surrounded by idiots and the majority of the movies are shit
i'd rather wait to be able to rent it and watch it at home where i can pause the movie, smoke weed and drink beer like I want

>pay $20 to be rammed with jewish propaganda while backs and spics hoot and holler all around you

I had other more enjoyable plans, like getting my penis nailed to a sheet of plywood.

Sitting at home, wanking, was more fun.

none i dont have friends to go with and i dont want to go alone

monogatari trilogy

Hollywood has been a major source of US soft power for decades. I'm surprised CIA is just allowing it to commit suicide like this.

Well can you find any theater that doesn't have a "no singles" policy in Canada?

>people are promoted because of their race/ideology.
>wonder why it fails.

Everything was anti-American agitprop, anti-white agitprop, capeshit, or guuuuuuuurlpower xD

Can you believe the Jews actually tried to memory-hole the Detroit Riots and turn it into an anti-white boogieman piece about the KKK and shit? Detroit was one of the most certifiable moments in American history where blacks were proven to be largely ghetto savages.
>light own neighborhood on fire
>shoot at the firemen when they arrive to put it out because they're white

I expect some kind of gaslighting movie about Ferguson in a few years.

too much feminist/sjw/marxist bullshit. suspension of disbelief doesn't work anymore

Victoria and Abdul

i went with a friend without really thinking where we are going and he likes movies
usually i avoid watching movies, especially if there are kids of my generations

Because we realize the entertainment shucks are the same as the BSM schmucks.

>I saw Dunkirk this year and that's it
Great movie, that's the only movie I went with some friends and John Wick 2. The rest just all seems like such shit.

Dunkirk was boring as shit. Literally couldn't care less about any of the characters because there was no character writing/focus whatsoever.

This. You don't go paying 10€ to see a movie that shits on you.

I just torrent + netflix. Not my fault they have a no singles policy.

BLENALD BLUEMPF

>Hollywood elite shill for the far left for 2 years
>Completely isolate working class people
>All while pumping out garbage super hero movies and remakes loaded with (((diversity)))

Wow who could have predicted this?

It's all cape shit now riddled with forced diversity castings, of course white people aren't going to want to go to the movies to see that garbage.

Most normies now know propaganda when they see it and giving away white comic book characters to non whites pisses people off.

Because the movies are shit, creativity is dead, and Hollywood is too leftwing extremist for me to give money to them.

I used to go once or twice a month. I think I've seen maybe 2 movies at most this entire year.

The studios need to collapse. Then we'll get an era of good movies again with talented directors, and a huge flow of new acting talent. This is why happened in the 1970's, and gave guys like Spielberg and Lucas a chance.

Why would you dish out 20$ + 30$ for popcorn to watch a shit movie with a bunch of brats and couples who laugh at everything and clap when the movie is over?

I can pirate any movie or TV show in 4K quality and watch it on my giant screen TV with subtitles, cheap tasty food and pauses whenever I need to piss/shit.

Last few times I went:

>some nigger was vaping in the theater
>some spic with 4 kids sat behind me and spic kids kicked my chair
>some fat cunt talked through the movie

Unless you go at very odd times theaters are hell.

I haven't gone to movies in like 7 years

And someday you will thank us...

Movie theatres are obsolete.

this guy gets it.

why would i want to pay more to go to someone else's place to be restricted in my behavior? why wouldn't i just wait, pay less, and be free to enjoy a movie in the comfort of my own home. going out in public is often just an enraging experience anyway.

Going to the movies is horrible. Full of rude and loud people, plus the occasional baby who cries through the whole movie
I'd rather wait until they have it online and watch it for free, comfy at home.

>no singles policy

is this really a thing?

>spending at least $12 (twelve US dollars) to see a shitty movie

Dont kid yourself. People are just staying in because of (((Netflix)))

Spics do that too? We don't have them here.

>m-muh backstory

wow you're a retarded faggot

This.

Every movie I've seen recently is full of left wing bullshit.

How to train a cuck. Was pretty good.

[nospoilerson/pol/]Kong was nice I enjoyed it.[/nospoilerson/pol/]

oh, a movie where you have to think a little because no one laid out an easy to follow retard proof plot for you?

Perfect Strangers

shit movie. didn't mention nazi the whole fucking time. it was a praise brit cuck fest

are there not movie theaters in dutchland?

I only saw that Planet of the Apes : Supremacy movie

>humans attack uphill position of numerically superior apes
>humans go from near extinction to having military supremacy, taking out an entire ape colony that they struggled to barely defeat in the previous movie
>US Army was fucking around in the North for some reason

Probably because they're making all this gender neutral, politically correct BOLLOCKS that nobody wants to see!

If they start making gung-ho action movies again for men, and movies about princesses for women, they'd probably get people watching movies again!

Probably Deathwish. The last movie I saw in cinema was Er ist wieder da, the audiobook was better, too much kikery

Sorry Jews. I will just download you movies for free on the internet. You don't deserve my money.

I don't feel like having the film be ruined by loud niggers. Plus Hollywood doesn't produce anything of quality anymore. It's all sequels, inane superhero stuff, and Seth Rogan bullshit.

>nothing fucking happens then we laud a colossal defeat as an actual victory: the film

If I can pirate Jewlywood property, I do.

>(((spielberg)))

Same here. I was contemplating going to see Black Darktower alone, but it would be weird because it would likely be one group of friends in the theater with me sitting awkwardly alone

>Not giving jews more money
>Not giving liberals more money
>Shown their true colors this past year.
Why would anyone spend money on people calling for the assassination of our president?

>what if instead of original stories, we just remade the same movies over and over?
>what if instead of original stories, we just told the same story again but with a more diverse cast this time?
>what if instead of original stories, we just made pointless sequels to everything that add nothing to the story told by the first movie?
>what if instead of original stories, we just copied plots key event by key event from other popular movies until every movie feels the same?
>what if instead of original stories, we just filled the movie with lots of action to distract you from the fact that there is almost no story?
>what if instead of original stories, we just filled the screen with lots of effects to distract you from the fact that there is almost no story?
>what if instead of original stories, we just filled the script with lots of quips to distract you from the fact that there is almost no story?

Bonus round:
>original soundtracks
youtube.com/watch?v=7vfqkvwW2fs

>online video streaming has been a thing for more than a decade
>dumb kikes surprised nobody wants to sit in a crappy chair surrounded by strangers eating overpriced popcorn

>still watching the celluloid talmud

Loud assholes of all races and genders on their smartphones/whatevers. The price of tickets doesn't bother me much, but paying to listen to idiots' conversations and having the film screen obscured by smartphone light shows piss me the fuck off because they distract me to no end in that environment.

OH and the movies STINK ON ICE. Why should I pay good money to watch a film with thinly-veiled political attacks on normal decent people?

I'm almost over going to the movies entirely. I go only for the new Star Wars films. (Rogue sucked donkey packages but I liked Awakens)

its literally just a bunch of shills making movies now only really go onto here now.

What was there to think about, pls explain

>So tell me /pol, why did you not go to the movies this year?
Endless trash
>studios focus on brand recognition and as such everything is a reboot, unwanted sequel/prequel, or live action adaptation
>endless virtue signalling
>terrible acting
>horrendous dialogue/screen writing
>filler CGI action sequences that go on for too long and are devoid of any tension
Honestly clean up your media consumption. There is nothing worth watching. It's an hour and a half of your time you aren't going to get back. There is no wonder or awe when watching films any more. It's all re-hashed crap.

On top of that I hate going to cinemas as the people that are there are normally loud, on their mobiles, and distracting. The projectionists are poorly trained and seem to have no understanding about sound levels and sometimes focus.

Why waste my money and time?

Does Toothpaste not have movie theaters?

>backstory
literally nowhere in my post, l2read you retarded nigger

Do they have "art cinemas" in the USA? Places where you can watch all kinds of independent films from all around the world, not just what hoolyjew shat out?

>excluding john wick from the "shit" label

that series is nothing but a wank for the 'youtube gun enthusiast' audience.

I went twice. Once to see Spider-Man, the other to see Wonder Woman. Go ahead, make fun of me. But it was something to do with my sister, and to get out of the heat.

Who wants to pay money and be lectured because you are white and voted for Trump.

the plane scene from tdk

Last movie I saw in theaters was hacksaw ridge

I'm glad that movie never really gained traction. It was an absolute fucking shameful lie. The kikes have committed another offense.

Dunkirk is pretty good

MTV is actually airing commercials now saying "We stand with undocumented immigrants" with no other context. It's white text on a black background.

Imagine a television station running overtly anti-American advertising during the height of the Cold War. They're not even hiding their colors anymore. They're red and gold and forming a hammer and sickle.

I'd rather watch the movie home where i can be naked, sitting in my comfort couch, pausing everytime i want than to sit next to a fat sticky guy who keeps talking on his phone.

>going to the movies once costs more than one month of Netflix
>Netflix costs more than "finding" movies for free around the internet
Hollywood isn't applying their own jew logic to the situation

How were the Germans portrayed though?

No one wants to see the female/nigger version of old movies.

I download every movie released by YIFY that scores 5+ on IMDb every week
And I watch the best 40-50% of those that perk my interest
at least 75% I actually regret having watched, another 15% was "Okay" the remainder I enjoyed, which numerically translates to around 10-15 movies a year I enjoy.

I don't visit the theatre because you're likely going to see a shit film and you are paying to watch it before you know if it's shit or not.
I personally refuse to watch any trailers or spoilers etc, I only look at genre's to gauge the movie vs my mood if I want to watch.
You go to the theatre, here you pay around $18, you can get beers for I think $9ea and the film sucks and you rage...
vs
Stay at home, download them all, buy a dozen beers for $20 and watch 4 movies in a row on a Saturday, pause to go piss, eat food, browse Sup Forums while watching etc... dafuq would I go to a theatre for?
Take a girl? I have a 55" 3D TV I could throw a movie on that I know gets boring in the middle and so we can get busy.. can't do that in a theatre

Because all of the hot actresses from the 80s and 90s are in the 40s and up and have been replaced by ugly girls. Most of the decent actors are aging too, and the actresses and actors that are attractive and actually good at acting are usually hyperliberal douchebags

They've all been shit. All of them. The only one that was somewhat good was spooderman

Why was that even made into a movie? Fucken britcucks running away .

CGI doesn't mean quality.

too much style, no substance these days. Fuck Hollywood