Verily, there is nothing so hideous as the Canadians, so contrary to nature...

Verily, there is nothing so hideous as the Canadians, so contrary to nature, known as Leafs for they are the offspring of foul sorcery and devilry. They are rogues without virtue, conscience or scruple, true diabolic creations, fit only for killing. There is no place amidst honest men for such as they.
And Montreal, where these infamous beings nestle, where they perform their foul practices, must be wiped from the surface of this earth, and all trace of it strewn with salt and saltpetre.

Fuck you

Violent and depraved, these creatures are known for being un-loyal towards their wives, and for allowing them to perform degenerate and evil rituals, such as cuckoldry.

Nice lap fag. How's it feel to be the single mother capital of the white world you bastard faggots?

You're just mad we defeated you in the Turbot war kek
Only country to ever win a war against the EU
CANADA IS NUMBER ONE

We're so diverse and multicultural
>a few mexicans cross the border
g..guys stop

Leafs are born with nothing but evil desires, they have no regard for maintaining a civilized culture, they seek only immediate satisfaction.

maple syrup.

>Toronto is the most diverse city in the world

Meanwhile in Houston

#NOTALLLEAFS

i like where this is going
>A

>FUCKING

>LEAF

We used to have a nice anglo culture with a cool flag, but that all changed in the late 60s to early 70s where we changed our flag and immigration policy. Now most people are brainless and slaves to vice, OP is right in a way. It's taught in schools that we have no culture and our schools (at least where i'm at) fly the pride flag. The government especially under Trudeau is on full propaganda mode with jewtube ads with sad Muslims and black people. I want our old country back.

This has got to be the most hilarious role play I've seen Sup Forums in a while.

THE NORTH BLEEDS! Flogged by acts of terrors, our women and children, raped and abducted by the scourges from far-away nations, all of this is chastisement for our sins. We allowed LEAFS control of our nations, and we suffer for it. Our civilization stands at the precipice. Can we chart a course back into the light? Will we find the courage to banish these abominations? Nigh is the time of the sword and axe! None will fight this war in our stead! NIGH IS THE TIME OF MADNESS, AND DISDAIN!

When I was in middle school we had to have an assembly on why saying nigger was bad, it spread so much with all the guys everyone was saying nigger.
In the showers we held up the one chink against the wall and started whipping him with the wet towels, we used to sit in our group smoking cigarettes out in the back and when a Jew would walk by we would stick our arms out and tell HEIL at him
This was back when I was young, I miss it I feel bad for the kids these days when I walk by my old high school it's all Filipinos

Good, burn that flag it's the flag of Pearson a faggot liberal who's probably a sodomite and an atheist too

Buddies kids are going to elementary school. They are the only white kids in the entire school. Everyone else is black or mudslime.

Glad I grew up in the back woods of the North

irrelevant post from an irrelevant flag

I grew up in Toronto, I live way up town richer area when I go down to bloor to buy books I'm shocked at how many animals they've got on the streets without their leash, the niggers, pakis and Chinese are everywhere!
We had one nigger in my school as a kid and he was the "weird brown kid"

Good, I would burn this piss rag too it's useful for one thing, being used as Trudeau's tampon