Why niggers love Africa so much...

Why niggers love Africa so much? I don't see whites and Asians loving their original homeland this much like white Americans wearing some Europe pendant or Asians talking about "mama Asia". Are niggers so stupid that their continent is some huge living breathing black woman or something?

but when you tell them to go there they refuse

>I don't see whites loving their original homeland
That's because you live in America, so you don't see whites at all

And when we go there, we get shit for it.

Whites and the Asians here chose to leave their homelands, blacks didn't.
It's also a type of culture or cultural connection they have that they don't really have in America.
In America you still have whites LARPing about stupid shit like
> I'm Irish, St. Paddy's Day :DDD
> I'm German, German festival and bratwurst, and all that lol
et al., so they kind of do stuff like that for MUH HOMELAND, and some Asians still live in Chinatowns and the like.
Blacks don't really have that and don't even know where the hell they descend from or trace back to.
Also being Pro-Africa is another example of how we, people in first-world countries devoid almost entirely of real or actual struggle, can feel kind of like they're fighting a big fight or something, it correlates a lot with other stuff like anarchism, etc. which is a way for people living in a near-mouse-utopian society to feel like they're fighting or living for something.

Blacks are LARPing even harder than plastic paddies.

>I don't see whites loving their original Homeland
Nazis(actual Nazis) fetishize Europe. It's pathetic

He's right
Especially the Netherlands
Love the dutch so much I'm trying to teach myself dutch

Yeah, fuck affordable healthcare, quality public transportation, higher white demographics, lower crime, less drug use, a less obese and overweight population, and better food options.

THEY WUZ KANGS. N SHEEIT.

All those except decent public transport
The size of America makes it impossible
Our state's are the size of their damn countries and therefore only concentrated in specific city centers where public transport would be reliable

They like to pretend that their lives would be better if they moved to Mutha Africa.

Most of us are blue pilled traps though

Amsterdam and Rotterdam need some proper ethnic cleansing

Fpbp

If they loved it so much they'd go back. It's just like the illegal mexicans.
>Viva la raza Viva Mexico
>Deported!? Back to Mexico!? My life is ruined!

No, not every black came here as slaves. A majority came after. That's why I'm all for repetitions with proof of slavery and the family that owned yours will pay.

Because it's "the motherland"

Despite it being a poor shithole they like to act as if it's a beacon of civilization, yet don't want to live there

because africa and blackness are the only things their simplistic brains can simultaneously comprehend and take pride in

Because it's better than white men land.

We never listened to the man lies.

Its a one sided loved, because actual africans don't want them back or want anything to do with them. Also why would you love a group of people that sold your ass to european slavers? If I was AA I would fucking hate africans for what they did.

Don't tell us what we want white boy, US blacks are heavily educated.

Living among Africans is hell on earth. Much nicer to live next to whitey while working a bum job or collecting welfare, both provided by whitey.

fpbp

You should encourge them to return their not stifle their pride in africa