Russian government LITERALLY promotes marriages between russian girls and men of other ethnicities (mostly muslims from...

Russian government LITERALLY promotes marriages between russian girls and men of other ethnicities (mostly muslims from the Caucasus region), they put huge billboards that say how normal and natural such relationships are all over the streets of our cities.

What about your country? Does that happen in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-03-14/russia-s-alternative-universe-immigrants-welcome
youtube.com/watch?v=F5hgo1p8ePU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

constantly on tv, and most adverts have a mixed race person

bump

[ХAЧED]

Why? What is the gain of having more muslims?

don't russian guys also marry women of other ethnicities?

Look Ivan, those two slavs are ugly in different ways, but they are still two slavs.

>Central Asian
>Slav

Just how retarded are you?

So burn the sign down if you have any balls.

If you won't, you clearly just not care that much.

The dude is Finnish, not Central Asian.

t. American mongrel

Race mixing promotion is real bad in the US. Just about every government PSA or campaign advertisement with a couple in it is race mixed and don't even get me started on Hollywood.

>that roach face
Disgusting

mostly tv commercials, seems (((they))) use it as a common tactic

They even force schoolkids to draw such pictures.

The nose knows.

I don't watch tv since 6 years ago, but this country is in the western sphere so miscegenation is in the package.

Seems like 90% of commercials show a black man with a white woman even though they make up like 3% of marriages.
Kikes need to burn.

I don't have problems with that, they this is in some Tatarstan, Mordovia, Udmurtia, or other shithole

no sane woman would ever marry a pathetic loser aka average russian man. there are very few exceptions

pootin totally loves muslims and they love him back, always vote for him and support him

bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-03-14/russia-s-alternative-universe-immigrants-welcome

I thought that man could have been Russian. What does the average real Russian man look like now?

>baiting this hard
Only trash tier women go for shitskins in Russia. The decent ones and better go for Russians, Westerners, and Armenians.

t. Armenian chad

But how can that be if Vladimir Putin labeled Chechnya and essentially all Muslims of the Caucasus as terrorists and therefore enemies of Russia?

it's not america, user. for doing such thing you can get a life sentence in the dictatorship of russia, not to mention those signs are all over the city anyway

this, hes anti russian cuck

i am from Moscow btw
the 1 september there was kurban bairam

HOLY FUCK HOW MANY OF THEM ARE HERE

and literally 99% of Russians HATE THEM ALL

but PUTINs goverment defend this churkas

Funny thing is everybody take this as a joke. 90% of people here are racist as fuck. In a good way. If there is any good way of being racist. (wtf did I just said)

i am not baiting and we both know that. also i really doubt you are armenian

> that fetal alcohol syndrome

he did not. pootin is riding kadyrov's cock with a great pleasure

They are more into faggotry here.
Where did it all go so wrong?

>implying Vova can't curbstomp some goatfuckers

There are nearly no blacks here in Chile, so the only shitskin we can consider to have are people from haiti
No much racemixing media her neither

That's right Slavcucks let based Chechens fuck your women or they gonna behead you 1994 Grozny style cuki

Putinka knows this very well that's why he sucks Kadirov's dick like a good slav(e)

What the actual fuck? Is this real?

Euromaidan was a mistake.

>Funny thing is everybody take this as a joke.
nobody takes it as a joke
>90% of people here are racist as fuck.
bullshit

seriously, your attempts to make russia appear le based and redpilled are pathetic

What do you think would happen for doing the same in America, really?

youtube.com/watch?v=F5hgo1p8ePU

so European

pootin is in love with muslims

I am though

All faggots in the picture are white. Oh (you), cunning Taras.

it is

>Muh consequences
So, spineless apathetic faggot?

Rus I am shok. I thought your white nac's where on Putins side? Well, atleast yr still nohomo?

... The plot thikens.

they'd force the guy who did it to a few dollars, that's it

I didn't say that, but churka-hate is real and wide spread. 90% of fathers and mothers would not be happy with husband having that guys heritage.

LE p*tin LE WHITE SAVIOUR PLEASE CLAP FOR BAYSD p*tin PLEASE NOW*

They are useful lapdogs. Once their use has ended, you can bet your ass on a third Chechnya war.

promotion of homosex is not that bad
either you are a fag or not
no propaganda can change those things

>tfw you will never dance lezginka to attract a 14 year old Russian qt.

It's true in my experience. Where are you from?

>Western Europe gets [ARAB'ED]
>Russia gets [CAUCASUS'ED]
>America gets [HISPANIC'ED]
Is there literally any place left in the world where the white man is safe?

Haven't seen any of these billboards in my area.

if it will be georgian or armeian the numbers should be near 25%

>literally "love trumps hate"
My sides.

Get your shit together Ukraine.

This is what Sup Forumsacks don't realize.
I was born in 1980 and remember Soviets in Poland.
Soviet Russia was always big on multi-ethnicity and Russian Empire wasn't an ethno-state. Russia idea of state is multi-ethnic although with Russians in charge.

>churka-hate is real and wide spread.
not it isn't. most people simply don't give a shit

> Ukraine

Option A
> niggers
> Mudslime
> SJW's
> fag parade
> BLACKED
> economic and political irrelevance
> Vassal status
> Wars in the Middle East
> Jews
> Femenism
> Degeneracy
> slight increase in shekel
> Demographic collapse
Option B
> Mudslimes
> foreign occupation
> guerilla warfare
> alcoholism
> vassal status
> corruption
> Demographic collapse
> degeneracy
> Jews
> economic and political irrelevance
> Wars in the Middle East
> slight decrease in shekel
> Chechen Sharia law

decisions..decisions

Israel

I take it you haven't visited us, Hans.

Probably propaganda run by the same people.

lmao no. they are his main electorate along with those who benefits from corruption

It's full of semitic Juden (the cute and intelligent Euro-Jews go to the US), they are not white.

this idea is called empire, czyztof

jews>>>>>>>>muslims anyway

>Armenians
>not shitskins
Although I know an Armenian girl with light brown hair and blue eyes who looks 100% Russian but speaks with that heavy Armenian woman voice lmao
Also love the pork shawarma that you guys make

Just ban Soros already.

And when the benefit ends, Pasha?

Probably places like Estonia

B гoлoc.

no it isn't. and no matter what city i name you'll just say that that exact city is the only exception lol

wait a bit, you'll see them soon i am totally sure

Shit, I'm an American mutt and I'd marry a qt Russian girl.

Just import one.

true

Than you're talking of a different coutry. Russia 2017 still has the majority despising our furry-chested neighbours and never consider them as a family member.

lol if anyone has a non local mother they'll be bullied all their life for being a degenerate dirty blooded piece of shit

Most Russians don't like Caucasian Muslims at all and race mixing is very low. Don't really know what else to tell you but that's propaganda that will fall on mostly deaf ears.

>68.7 % Estonians
>25.1 % Russians
How does that happen? I thought Balts usually dislike Russians.

>when
when russia collapses and poopootin and his cronies flee to some safe space with all the money they made from selling all of our natural resources

or a qt Israeli girl. ;)

Nica damage control there faggot. r*ssia will collapse next year lil bitch boi. little bitch ass r*sslet vatnik kuk

i think i heard there'll be a (live?) segment of two people having sex on our national broadcaster soon. i believe it's about sexual education and maybe some "body positivity" thing.

there are rumors it'll be some brown/mixed guy and a white girl.

Уpa! based Pootin, the leader of the traditional world.

Russia bros, please overthrow jewtin and stop this shit before it's too late. Don't become like the west. Hang Kadyrov, hang the jewish oligarchs and make miscegenation illegal.
Slavic women really are the best in the world, so do whatever it takes so that they do not fall into the hands of shitskins.

t. mixed slav-churka expat

putin has taken the tartar pill, why havent you?

You should study history a bit harder, Hans.

I don't think you'd like ours unless you're into femdom. They're all army graduates.

It's like people forget that all of the oligarchs that are buddy-buddy with Putin are filthy kikes that have been running the country since the revolution

The more things change, the more they stay the same

>Russia 2017 still has the majority
no, it does not. get out of your basement and stop trying to make foreigners on pol believe how le based russia is. people especially youth does not mind muslims at all

>hang the jewish oligarchs
I'm sorry senpai, but they own us.
And IMF owns our banks, just like yours.
We're fucked.
No chance for overthrow since it will end in literally nuclear holocaust.
Oh well, at least we would kill everybody on Earth, that's not too bad.

i like how schoolkids draw that nose for the muslim that would be considered racist stereotype in europe

>Most Russians don't like Caucasian Muslims at all
again, you are talking out of your ass

go on

RETARD ALERT

Jews completely destroyed Russia and you like them more than muslims?

Russia 52% white when.

because putin is a continuation of the ussr