What. The. Fuck

Which kind of 4D chess is this?

Trump has threatened a global embargo on North Korea, which would mean the United States halting trade with anyone doing business with them.

This would include China.

And that would cause a GLOBAL RECESSION.

And that would cause an era of instability not seen since the 1930s.

thats one way to get your tarriffs in

>would include china

And enforce it with a Naval Blockade. Check and mate, little Kim.

Tell me. How many countries freely trade with north korea?
No, this would not cause a global recession. No it will not cause instability. Most countries in the world already despise NK.

>it's real

Drumpf is l-literally H-Hitler???

China you retard

>And that would cause a GLOBAL RECESSION.
>And that would cause an era of instability not seen since the 1930s.

God I hope so

>just one country

Pence shows Trump where N. Korea is.

On the other hand, if he is actually serious about this instead of his usual Twitter saber ratting, China just might join the embargo. Or maybe not. I don't know.

>considering

That means he's not gonna do it, or as implied, do it to a lesser extent.

It's some kind of chess for sure.

think about it. china is sustained entirely by the west, but most of that is america. the ensuing collapse and rioting as the yen becomes worth nothing would be comfy as fuck. it would also get the jobs back

This. It would only cause china to implode on itself. It relies on exporting their shitty goods around the world.

Wonder if a cornered China with an imploded economy would become really aggressive militarily.

It's not just about North Korea. China are communists bastards who steal billions in American intellectual property through state run "technology transfer centers." They are destroying the American peoples fundamental ability to innovate. We are already at war with China. It should have happened sooner than later, so fuck off. "Muh recession" is not going to persuade me to not view China as the enemy of the Constitution and the people of the US who need to be dealt with.

>the only country that matters in this context

dementia

I just really want Trump to have our military use everything short of nukes and bio-chemical weapons on NK if they don't shut up and start doing as the world says.

Since NK actually has weapons greater than used at the end of WWII, logically we ought to attack them if they continue to issue threats.

Things will always get worse before they get better. Like treatment for cancer.

Well this means he is literally FDR.

Trump is a based anti-imperialist and accelerationist.

Why do you think he is turning America into a kakistocracy? Why do you think he has so many ties to Russia? Trump is isolating America from its allies, undermining American institutions, empowering America's enemies, destabilizing American geopolitical influence, undermining faith in the American government, destroying American dignity and vulgarizing the Presidency, and accelerating the contradictions of capitalism?

Trump wants to bring about a world-wide communist revolution.

Uphold Marxism-Putinism-Trumpism

Congratulations, that's the most ridiculous Trump theory I've heard.

Actually Obama did all that you fucking retard. Trump is reversing it and you're triggering is showing.

Doubtful. They wouldn't be able to afford paying all their soldiers. And most Chinese people won't be willing to die for north koreans.
Probably won't happen. We'll be blamed for any sort of damage to south Korea if we struck first.
>muh russia connection
Will this meme ever end?

>And that would cause a GLOBAL RECESSION
So I guess it would be in a lot of people's best interest to squeeze Nk then.

Nothing new concerning russia and europe like the stupid dog it is will follow as always.

Wow it's fucking nothing. (he's bluffing).

Please educate yourself on natsoc's germany.

>yen
t. economy expert.

I fucking wish Obama did that. I might have liked him then.

Triggering? I want all those things you retard.

I've been very happy with the way Trump has handled things so far. I had never imagined he would be this bad at being President, but it's exceeded my wildest dreams. He can't get anything done, and what he does get done is extremely unpopular. And meanwhile, America's international influence wanes by the day.

A trade war is everything I have ever wanted. Destroy NAFTA, embargo China, destroy every fucking economy on Earth Trump! Destroy capitalism from the inside out!

>Will this meme ever end?
Come off it.

No one even denies that he got dirt on Clinton from Russia or that Russia helped him win. The question is if it was illegal or not, and I don't think it was. I don't care if it was, either, because I don't actually respect American "democracy" anyway.

HOLY SHIT. He was our guy all along!

oh, ok
we are on the same side.
sorry brother

Good. US doesn't need faggots for trade partners

>seize trading with retarded little cousin that only produces iron ore and fish
or
>seize trading with country that fuels your economy by buying trillions worth of plastic shit
wew

>USA stopping trade with China
Not gonna happen.