Poland is based

>Poland is based

Polish are literally worse than Niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rzfWH-9P7k8
numbeo.com/quality-of-life/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Poland&country2=United Kingdom&city1=Warsaw&city2=London
statystyka.policja.pl/st/wybrane-statystyki/bron/bron-przestepstwa/50844,Przestepstwa-przy-uzyciu-broni.html
standard.co.uk/news/crime/1000-knife-crime-victims-in-london-each-month-shocking-new-figures-show-8681511.htm
youtu.be/KMU0tzLwhbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this true?

Presuming that this doesn't count anything past first generation immigrants so i'm not surprised.

Not really, it's manipulation because it doesn't take into account the percentage of people compared to overall population.
Overall Poles have same crime rate as Brits.

I know Polish people and they hate Jews. Say that they take always discount the Poles who were killed during WW2

Is this to scale?

Also even if this is 100% true I am not suprised, we export the worst and the best, but the best is like 1% of the population of the worst.

Yes

And how many brits did commit crime in London? Were you educated in burger land to not know that crime data if you want statistics you need to bring it per capita?

What does it look like on a per capita basis?

No
Funny you forgot about percentage rate, which is the same as in British people
Here-->>

>What does it look like on a per capita basis?
See hereBasically same as British population

youtube.com/watch?v=rzfWH-9P7k8
numbeo.com/quality-of-life/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Poland&country2=United Kingdom&city1=Warsaw&city2=London

How mad are you Mehmet ?

So now you admit to be cockroaches flooding the UK as well?

Are you retarded? I don't need to admit anythig and I don't speak for anyone other than myself.
I live in a country of homo soviectus, all of you need some sort of fucking individualism in your life.
The facts are there, everyone wants to emmigrate due to more capital and less taxation.

London-800 victims of knife attack injuries in 2 months

WHOLE Poland-700 victims of knife attack injuries in a WHOLE year.

Let this sink in. 38 mln country in Eastern Europe has less knife attacks in a year than London alone in 2 months

statystyka.policja.pl/st/wybrane-statystyki/bron/bron-przestepstwa/50844,Przestepstwa-przy-uzyciu-broni.html

standard.co.uk/news/crime/1000-knife-crime-victims-in-london-each-month-shocking-new-figures-show-8681511.htm

youtu.be/KMU0tzLwhbE

>implying anyone cares about London outside of London

t. Polish criminal

Just leave my country and take your trash back

why do inbred brits keep pushing false info?

no, we dont want them either

I'm not British

>Nationality
>Not accounting for all the "British" Pakis and niggers

>London-800 victims of knife attack injuries in 2 months

But... how is that possible? I saved a life, I binned that knife.

>Just leave my country
>I'm not British
hmmmmm

England is for everyone but Polish

I personally wanna glass every Portuguese fuck that goes abroad to commit crime.

t.Mehmet

I'm Hungarian you Pole scum

I am Pole you hungarian scum and you can kiss my Polish ass motherfucker

>Jewish hackers suck ass

kurwa stealing scum

This rank is not about hackers ( you probably thinking of crackers), but about software developers/programmers/AI developers