(((IQ)))

Why does pol obsess over iq scores as a real measure of intelligence?

It was created by (((William Stern)))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zsh_b70NSFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc
youtube.com/watch?v=CZPsXYo7gpc
youtube.com/watch?v=MxXPA9ZnDCc
youtube.com/watch?v=4Tg0ONGlk00
test.mensa.no/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whilst its not an excellent indicator of overall "intelligence" per say, it is a great determining factor as to how much money an individual will make in his or her life time.

You can predict, with relative accuracy and a high degree of certainty, just how financially successful an individual will be based on their IQ score. This has a lot to do with the person's overall ability to self regulate and to resist lower impulses and defer gratification, which all happen to be skills that scale with IQ. So sure, there are some math geniuses with sub 100 IQ, but they probably live in a shack eating fast food every day dealing with type II diabetes and battling through their second divorce because he married a stupid whore. All the same, there are probably some low skill Janitors with an IQ 3 standard deviations form the mean that have a nice lump of money in the stock market and a personal trust set up for his 2 children.

To reiterate, IQ isn't that great a measure for "intelligence", but an excellent litmus as to how economically successful someone will be. It is absolutely beneficial to have a high IQ population, because even if these people aren't "smart", they contribute a lot to the society as a whole through economic contribution.

IQ is the best predictor of success, there is no good alternative system to it. All you need to know is that you can't expect "people" with third world traits to act like civilized first world people.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zsh_b70NSFQ

youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc

youtube.com/watch?v=CZPsXYo7gpc

youtube.com/watch?v=MxXPA9ZnDCc

youtube.com/watch?v=4Tg0ONGlk00

High IQ people it's simple miserable unless they are supported by brainlets.

Pretty sure the high IQ people are less miserable because they understand the world better. But they might need brainlets from time to time to have a good laugh at their inferiority.

No, low IQ people think they understand the world. High IQ people are aware that they know very little

Low IQ people greatly overestimate their ability but deep down they know they're inferior. Bring up a difficult subject and see how quickly they will shut you down.

Ignorance is bliss. High IQ people suffer because they're constantly having to deal with dumb fucks and chimp cucks.

So I have a legit reason to despise Africans

Because it's the closest mesure of real intelligence we have.

Because we are all losers and a number is the only way we can prove our worth

>last year mensa meet up

because it has been shown to be a high predictor of success in life- one of the ONLY things that gives a good correlation. ergo it's important.

Those invasive species would never naturally manifest in society, your disgust for those greatly genetically different apes is completely justified.

Its the one thing the people here have going for them.

i've been thinking about joining. is there any value?

I think most low IQ people will refuse to back down and resort to ad hominem attacks, and a lot of high IQ people will take the bait because of their generally lower confidence.

The more I learned the more depressed I became, in my teens I was given an IQ of 137. I've only ever become more cynical and sure of the fact that humanity needs to truly suffer if it ever hopes to come back to its senses.

because we have many IQ tests OP. Some that don't even contain language, how do you think we tested a Gorilla. It's all pattern matching, nothing unfair about them.
> tfw you realize jews see whites the same way whites see blacks

IQ testing is legit, only people who have low IQs fail to see the obvious correlations. Example.

the only scientific way to measure intelligence is neurobiology

IQ tests are a social test and non-scientific

> pattern matching is non-scientific
Ok IQ 90 brainlet. Go take this one and report back to me. IQ isn't everything, without motivation it's useless, but the tests are legit, you like many others on this board haven't even taken a proper IQ test you're just talking out your ass.

Yeah actually it's actually a super nice club full of like minded individuals of equivalent intelligence. Every Sunday instead of going to church (unlike the stupid mass of sheeple learning about a make believe man that rose from the dead LOL) We all discuss the supremely better atheism and pastafarianism, and why the bible is so inherently wrong in all fashion. Afterwards we gargle each others cocks and then cum in between the pages of the bible. We then have civilized debates about quantum physics and multiverses.

pic related is the most powerful mensa members of all time, all with IQs 250+ surpassing stupid dumb idiot Einstein and Stephen Cockings.

lmao what a dumbass, do you even know what science is? I bet you think psychology is a science too

(You)

>Why does pol obsess over iq scores as a real measure of intelligence?
Simple; predictive validity

IQ tests are dubious at best. You're all pieces of shit losers that only cling onto IQ because you have nothing else to show for yourself. Prove me wrong brainlets. I'm smarter and better than all of you in every single conceivable way. Bring it on brainlets, I'm ready for any shitposts you throw at me

They're all FUCKING WHITE MALES!

Be honest: would you respect a person who got under 110 on an IQ test? Sort of like tall people are condescending towards short people, I feel like people who are incapable of writing a simple academic article or learning to write a short program which finds the prime factors of a number should not be treated as full adults.

Spotted the brainlet

spotted the retard that took a kiddy iq test from a blog site and now thinks he is genius even though he doesn't even know what science is

No not really.
>Falling for this meme.

If you pick two random positive whole numbers, what's the probability that they don't share positive whole number divisors in common (except 1)?

What fact about DNA explains why male humans display more variability in their phenotype?

Prove that the discrete logarithm problem modulo a prime takes exponential time to solve in the worst case.

Is test.mensa.no/ a blog site? Go take it bitch, or are you scared of the result? 25 minuntes, do it

>Kekistani flag
Brainlet confirmed.

the fact that you think a social test can tell you about the biology of your brain shows how dumb you are.

People can learn to solve puzzles. If two people have genetically the same intelligence but one is previously trained and practiced solving puzzles he will always score better than the untrained one.

Also a brain can work like a muscle, the more you use your brain to solve complex problems the stronger it becomes

If you really think you are smart you would know what the scientific method is and you would know that IQ tests are non-scientific.

You might as well take a personality test while at it just to feel good about yourself you little dummy

just took my test Sup Forums am I a big dumb faggot or not

A few years ago I thought I had depression and went to a psychiatrist. Medication didn't work so she sent me to my city's mental health board to take a couple of special written tests to see if I have any mental illness. The first was a governmental IQ Test and a mental health assessment test. I got my results and was very surprised at my 127 IQ. I just took the basics in math ( grade 11 ) that I needed to graduate high school because I really suck at it. Even now many years later, I still suck at math and physics. But I learn new things really quick and can troubleshoot almost anything if I put my mind to it. So yeah, a higher IQ doesn't always mean math wiz or rocket scientist.
P.s
I didn't have any kind of mental illness, btw, the other test showed I was going through situational depression, ( a lot of funerals of close friends and family died that year), hence why the medication wasn't working.

> reddit spacing
> testing pattern matching is pointless!
Humans at their most basic are just advanced pattern matching machines. Much has been written on this. These aren't riddles idiot. IQ is just a measure of potential, it doesn't mean you'll be useful, that's why we have philosophy majors as a dumping ground for low-motivation high-iq people. If you can't small and large patterns in life and society you will always be behind the curve.

>tfw literally too smart for the IQ test

lmao bow to your superior. I'm literally the smartest guy on earth but I'm too lazy and I know so much about the world that I actually know nothing; and that depresses me.

Is that getting the >146 IQ? Or is it some sort of easter egg?

> Your IQ lies outside of the area the test is able to measure
> tfw you realize that means you're IQ 50, not IQ 150

Remove thirty points to find your real IQ.

lol nice tabs too, 10/10 larp

remove 6 inches and find your real dick size

>Take IQ test
>Score low because I have never seen problems like this before
>Score low
>Learn the problems and what the correct answers were
>Take it again
>Jump up 50 points
>I went from brainlet to dexter's secret in an hour
Thats why.

because IQ number is only thing that shows any sing of intellect

intelligent person does not need number, he just acts in intelligent way

>Never heard of Raven's Progressive Matrices before
>Take test
>See that it's pretty intuitive
>Complete test
>Get high IQ
Don't think that everyone is a brainlet like you bud. Some people can just connect the dots pretty easily.

bullshit. high IQ is correlated with psychiatric illness and drug use as well. once you get to a certain point, more intelligence just hurts one's ability to compromise between actual reality and the imposed reality of modern human life

>It was created by (((William Stern)))

It was started by Piaget you ShareBlue nigger

You don't get to take normal IQ tests over and over with the same set of problems. If you just chain-smoke the mensa.no test then only the first result was your actual IQ

Feelsgoodman

>If you just chain-smoke the mensa.no test then only the first result was your actual IQ

IQs havent even been developed for ind results due to oscilations in results (bet you can get is sing below, below, above, sing above), pretty precise for groups doe.

but dont stick to numbers you get

Puny test cannot even measure my massive intelligence

Take the Hungarian Mensa Online IQ test. It is different from the other ones from Mensa. You have two minutes for each question, if you fail to respond within two minutes, it goes to the next question automatically. Can measure up to 125.

yo

iq tests are irrelevant yo

nigeria got more people with iq over 99 than germany but they aint braggin

yo not cool

The second best online IQ test is the JCTI. It gives you a score and a 95% confidence interval. It correlates highly with the Raven Matrices test. But it's long as fuck.

Longer is better, thanks Alabanianon will do this later

You know, that kind of picture would be extremely interesting to analyze as an historian 300 years in the future. If even we as their contemporaries wonder what motivates you to present yourself like the people in your pic related, try to imagine how someone with no contextual familiarity with our culture would perceive such an autistically behaving group of humans.

A large portion of this board is very low functioning. Instead of talking about having a great family, good career, successful business etc (actual measures of success), they stroke themselves over an online test score.

>less than 125 iq

It's the maximum score the test can provide. It gave me a 125+ result.