ARABS AREN'T RAPISTS

nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Violent-crime/Rapes-per-million-people#graph
KEK
NOT EVEN ONE ARAB COUNTRY IN THE TOP 50
BTFO RACIST PEOPLE ARABS ARE INNOCENTS, ANOTHER WHITE SUPREMACIST PROPAGONDA DESU

Other urls found in this thread:

bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/Downloads/DE/Broschueren/2017/pks-2016.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Dx0XJP4OHTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They don't tend to rape their own. It's a group ethics thing.
One rule applies to the in-group, ie other Arabs, or more pertinently, Muslims, and another rule applies for the out-group, the infidel, the kuffar, the dhimmi.

Look at the police criminal statistics for Germany last year.

bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/Downloads/DE/Broschueren/2017/pks-2016.html

Look at the disturbing pattern of child grooming within the UK, where they target primarily white girls in their thousands.

Their definition of rape is different than our definition of rape.
Plus if you report it, you get stoned to death.

next excuse plz :)
The numbers speak for themselves stop with the lies.

>reported crime

IT'S STILL NIGGERS BAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

wonder why there's so few rapes in countries which consider rape adultery on the woman's part, a crime worth stoning her.

Exactly and I supplied you with comprehensive statistics that say people from predominantly Muslim countries rape like fucking wildfire when they exist as a minority in a non-Muslim country.

there is no such things as getting stoned to death in north african countries, tunisia is even a secular country no charia in the law yet very low rape rate, what's your next excuse ? :)

What's your next excuse for the rape they're committing against us in Europe, faggot?

>sweden has more rape than south american shitholes

I've seen it all

Wow only one majority muslim country, sweden.

Arab countries don't have rape figure, you numpty. Shit, you can marry the girl you've raped and the slate is wiped clean.

>australia at 11

fucking kek

Imagine what % of Arab rapes get reported. Do they think force-fucking your wife without consent is rape? Probably not.

>fagflag
Are you trolling or are you really not aware of how this works?

>mfw a rapestrailian "muh HDI"ed near me

How much do emus contribute to Australia's high rape rate?

niggers all of those countries are nigger infested

and muslims rape none muslims not their own

rapes are not reported because the woman who got raped would be treated as a whore. this is how ar*b society works and this is why they all should be genocided

>sweden
Wow, that's gotta hurt.

>Sweden at #6

>not one Arab country in the top 50
>Sweden is 6th
user, I....

Rape is not a crime in the doctrine of Muhammad, it is encouraged.

>sweden is on the list
kek

They don't rape in their countries because we get the scum of theirs.

Plus, the law isn't actually enforced there. If you rape someone's daughter, her father/brother can come over to your house and honor kill you. There is no such detterent here.

>reported rape in mudslime sand villages
That cunt in London just told rape victims not to confess for the sake of diversity.
Arabs kill faggots like on principle alone

Literally anything counts as rape here. Sleep with a girl while you're both drunk? She'll report you for rape. Just avoid women at all costs if you ever visit Australia

Sweden, I...

That's considered rape here too, yet we're still not #11

The migrants in Sweden have dramatically increased sex crime, but to be fair, Sweden did change their definition of "rape" to include lots of things other countries don't include.
One of the many reasons this list sucks

In the Arab world, if you rape a girl then her father, brothers, uncle's, and cousins will hunt you down, cut your balls off, see them up inside your anus, and then drop you off a building into a flaming swimming pool of gasoline, after honour-killing the girl you raped of course.

This is what it takes to prevent Arabs from raping.

They also cover women up as much as possible to deter spontaneous street-rape by making it hard to spot the most rapable ones

I've been on Sup Forums s long time but the most eye opening thing I've ever learned about this place is that Sweden is literally a fucken shit hole.

Kek

>arabs aren't rapist
>sweden in top ten
are you stupid?

can't rape property that kept under lock and key 24/7, why do you think they do that?

The issue is arabs raping free women

>there is no such things as getting stoned to death in north african countries

You should go there and tell them you're a faggot, see what happens.

Because domestic abuse and improper clothing sexual punishment isn't rape?

>australia that high
what the fuck mate?

>Sweden isn't an Arab country

These stats are boosted significantly by aboriginals.
something like 60% of abo boys are raped by their community members.

sweden is on the list you fucking idiot

>not even one Arab country
But Sweden is there

Sweden yes

Hey baby.

they literally own house boys you fucking shithead. I suppose legally it's not rape if it's their property

>2010
In 2014 Sweden is nr.1 rape country.

there is no problem being gay in islam, my egyptian friend told me the hadiths were not authentic ( he can read arabic )

Wow it's almost like rapes never ever get reported in muslim countries or something.

But op, Sweden is an Arab country

SHUT IT DOWN

>by law men dont rape. Instead are "seduced" by evil harlots. Usually these evil harlots are not ethnic arabs, but foreigners from whatever origin be they SE asians, africans or european
>being "seduced" by arab women is a big no no
>evil harlots are shamed/emprisoned/stoned
Gee, i wonder why there arent rape statistics in those shitholes

Never mind all the little boy love going on there too

SHUT THIS ONE DOWN TOO

How can you be so dumb?
Since muzzie countries do not keep record of the rapes, because is something that they accept well, and is well implemented in their society, how can you be based on "numbers"? That's just a falacy Im sorry.

If "the numbers speak for themselves" you literally believe Sweden has more rape than Liberia

Even you, senor memeflag, are not this fucking stupid

It's like if you don't report car accident it isn't a car accident. This happens often in Africa, not only there aren't police around, but nobody reports accidents since they mostly drive illegally.

Not saying sweden truly has more rape but
>liberia is a shithole where mob justice is the norm. No due process instead, you get machete you to the forehead. This keeps some of them in line
>in sweden theres no such thing as mob justice. But law enforcement (and society) gives shitskins a free pass. So the shitskins feel much more entitled and given free reign to rape.

in islam the girl is held responsible for the rape. Why would they report it.

OP YOU STUPID BASTARD.

You can legally rape your wife in Saudi Arabia and other sharia countries. Of course it won't be recorded in crime statistics.

I swear you faggots are retarded.

They probably don't get reported but they don't happen often either

Hah sure

>Sweden is #8

Sounds to me like this is a case of differing definitions of rape.

Yeah but it looks like blacks and Hispanics rape waaay more you retard.

>rape isn't reported because it's legal
>l-look user,mudslims don't rape

If rape isn't illegal how is it reported?

it's not legal you dumb cunt, people don't report it because of stigma and they don't want others to find out and shame them or some stupid shit like that

It's legal to rape your wife in Saudi Arabia you spastic.

You need for witnesses you fucking retarded mong

>rape
>wife
How can you rape your wife? It isn't possible.

yeah it was just to cover shit up
youtube.com/watch?v=Dx0XJP4OHTE

>she was forcefully married
>didn't really want to have sex
>guy rapes her

>married
>rape
Does not compute.