ITS HAPPENING CHINA PREPARES FOR GOLD BACKED OIL TRADE TO DESTROY THE US DOLLAR

AND TO LET IRAN AND RUSSIA BACK INTO THE GAME WITHOUT SANCATIONS
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-02/de-dollarization-accelerates-china-readies-yuan-priced-crude-oil-benchmark-backed-go
THE RIDE IS STARTING FOLKS WW3 COULD BE ON THE WAY CAUSE OF (((THEM)))

Other urls found in this thread:

HOOKTUBE.com/watch?v=BPXNjUabd_M
yahoo.com/news/heres-what-baba-vanga-predicted-for-2016-and-the-192833607.html
cia.gov/library/publications/resources/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2188rank.html#ch
wealthmanagement.com/industry/unmasking-men-behind-zero-hedge-wall-streets-renegade-blog
asia.nikkei.com/Markets/Commodities/China-sees-new-world-order-with-oil-benchmark-backed-by-gold?page=1
prospect.org/article/steve-bannon-unrepentant
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-02/de-dollarization-accelerates-china-readies-yuan-priced-crude-oil-benchmark-backed-go
youtube.com/watch?v=8vfdZtpx_ug
youtube.com/watch?v=P9BfvPjsXXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol zerohedge
lol China will get a lot of freedom if they do.

You don't mess with the Popes Money
You don't mess with the Petrol Dollar the Popes money is backed on.....

i bet you think cnn is a real news source dont you? zero hedge said shit about dbks stock a wee before that one big collapse happened, then picked up because of the bank buying its own stock. Zero hedge says things before msm or anyone picks it up.

lol now you sound like a shill.

Did you not get my reference .... ?

HOOKTUBE.com/watch?v=BPXNjUabd_M

wow it's literally FUCKING NOTHING

back to bed, this is all making me too sleepy

CRASH THE CURRENCIES

TRADE WAR NOW

Whoa whoa whoa there buddy...

Race War THEN TRADE WAR.

Internal then External.

Join the happening HQ discord
Discord/mG9gzcA

yahoo.com/news/heres-what-baba-vanga-predicted-for-2016-and-the-192833607.html

>As per her predictions, China is set to become the new superpower in 2018, bringing an end to the United States and its economy.

Is it happening?

Why would Jews want to support refugees? Do you think maybe they were refugees during some pivotal part of history?

>.zerohedge

You really swallow this aids infested putin cum?

How stupid are you?

Amerilards on suicide watch. Better start droning villages as a response, eh? Fat American cunts.

Join the fuckpuppet circlejerk

Been watching the vatnik atgitprot and its shill
generate fake date about 'chinas massive gold stock' hint there is not one) for ever.

Fucking morons one and all swarm to this crap like flies on shit

>Amerilards on suicide watch. Better start droning villages as a response, eh? Fat American cunts.

Ivan or pakitard.

Probably pakitard.

This is pretty terrible news, I tell you hwat

>zerohedge

your statement makes perfect sense considering that Israel takes on such a big number of refugees

>Better start droning villages as a response, eh? Fat American cunts.

Pakitards and similar need droning by someone.

I will agree with you on that.

cliff notes for a brainlet anyone?

die shill faggot

>forces US to go back to the gold standard
>Federal Reserve is now irrelevant

you only need 2d for this chess

not so fast

op is right. no missile launch would start a world war.

all world wars start with money.

>This is pretty terrible news, I tell you hwat

'news'

O gather round my retards and let me tell you a tale

Of zerohege and its incessant apocalyptic fail

It loves the kremlin it truly does

But no one will talk about that because?

CBA reading the link but I'm stocking up on corned beef and thinking of ways to avoid the draft

the us doesnt really have shit for gold anymore we sold it all. China has been buying gold all over the world stocking up hard for this moment.

Or vatnik asshats finally piss oneone off enough with their slide threads, post sides and the rest of the planet just goes fuck it an nukes Moscow

'zerohedge is news '

Kek

>China has been buying gold all over the world stocking up hard for this moment.

Lie no 1

Complete bullshit

>CHINA PREPARES FOR GOLD BACKED OIL TRADE TO DESTROY THE US DOLLAR
one can always hope

wot in utter bullshit? get a life

Calm down jidf

Can we discuss this? Why is zerohedge reliable?

fallback no. 1 from tired vatnik

.0001 rouble has been deposited

lain a slut
a
slut

Niga this it's a meassure that can be done after all the gold mining that they did in Africa and south america.

cuz of the jews?

the chinagold stock pile is bullshit meme widely disproved. run by a vatnik shill from the Netherlands originally vast pile of crap

OK SHILL.

Is it easier to herd cattle or wolves ?

Is it better to keep your slaves fat and immobile or lean and educated ?

Jews are cancer , everyone in history agrees, even Henry Ford wrote " The International Jew"

Jews have been cast out of society after society as they use "usury" and are liars / manipulators .

Find those for whom you cannot criticize and you will have found those for whom rules over you.

you fucking what

suck my ass shlomo

I only get paid in rupees, dipshit

because of all the synchronicity in vatnik front sites spewing crap

This has been planned all along. The us petrol dollar is donzo and will be replaced by a national currency.
Trump will enter a trade war with chyna petrol dollar loses, deep state loses as their funds are destroyed and we enter a new age.

so jews run zerohedge?

Is that why it always takes the kremin line and pumps vatnik shit like china gold?

O tard-dom galore. Nothing fresh?

This one come up every three years whenever Russia needs to pump gold when its going broke because tard in chielf putin swallowed the gold meme

hi pajeet

>t. Irrelevant nigger
Do you feel better now?

shut the fuck up or show your flag fucking shill

cia.gov/library/publications/resources/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2188rank.html#ch

zerohedge is pro-russian propaganda. see;

wealthmanagement.com/industry/unmasking-men-behind-zero-hedge-wall-streets-renegade-blog

that said, it turns out this story is legit;

asia.nikkei.com/Markets/Commodities/China-sees-new-world-order-with-oil-benchmark-backed-by-gold?page=1

>that said, it turns out this story is legit;

wrong. China has fairly small gold stocks.

Lie 1
China has super secret gold something something

Lie 2
The US gold stocks somehow don't exist

Lie 3
Buy muh gold

Lie 4
Russian gov sells some gold

Lie 5
Profit and watch the tards squirm who believe shit like zerohedge with nw squat pants, vodka and prositute

The US owes China over one trillion dollars, wouldn't destroying the value of the dollar be bad for them?

Careful you have a brain they don't like that

china has been buying a lot of gold, but your link is forex and gold - highly misleading

almost all of that number is forex

officially, usa has more gold than china

unofficially, who knows

the story about china developing a yuan/gold denominated oil market is accurate

and odds are China has a lot more gold than it's officially reporting, but that's neither here nor there

Chinas has relatively little gold.

Makey uppy vatnik fudge is usually based on ignoring they export large amounts of shit like crappy jewellery and electronics that mean they gold stock rise basically at a fairly small level.

Next how the vast US gold stocks don't eist because something something

I DEMAND FRESH BULLSHIT VATNIKS

I WANT MY BULLSHIT AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cancer, Your entire post is cancer....

SAGE

>yfw trump send gary cohn down to fort knox to check if there was still gold there

Only if you are pumping shit off zh for a living otherwise its that cancer to ZH readers called the truth

this time on MTV cribs

you're barking up the wrong tree

see

>lol China will get a lot of freedom if they do.
lol all you want, but China is not Iraq. And you've done a great job alienating Russia, so it gravitated to China.
Good luck.

holy shit.
this is fucked.
so it's full-blown trade war. like bannon said to american prospect 2 weeks ago. except it's now, not "within the decade" or whatever the fuck he said.
full interview: prospect.org/article/steve-bannon-unrepentant

NEXT WHY YOU SHOULD BUY SILVER COINS OFF MAX KEISER

TUNE IN TO RT TO FIND OUT HOW

ah shit my bad you're right

>backing a 700 billion a year industry with a

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-02/de-dollarization-accelerates-china-readies-yuan-priced-crude-oil-benchmark-backed-go

Been telling you fags this for a year

Well gone for reading gay vatnik shit

your mind is like a pot being pissed in.

>cliff notes for a brainlet anyone?
Zerohedge has never once failed to predict the end of the world by some means.

These is all being orchestrated by the morons you think will try to stop it moron

You come across as a desperate hack. You sound like a fucking idiot.

Sup Forums was right!

you fucking heard him, lain is trash

Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I’m str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can’t w8. We should convers8, I won’t ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don’t hesit8

Fake and gay award o they day goes to thread something china something gold 2 from vatnik productions limited.

I didn't read anything faggot in fact I literally wrote book about it, here let me refresh people's memory

Chapter 14: The Scam And How It Works
“Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international money lenders. The accounts of the Federal Reserve System have never been audited. It operates outside the control of Congress and manipulates the credit of the United States”
― Barry M. Goldwater

“It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.”
― Henry Ford
As I have mentioned several times already the Zionists most valuable weapon are banks. In 1913 on December 23 the Federal Reserve act (an unconstitutional act) was passed while most of the Senate was home on Christmas break and Wilson signed the bill into law. Let me explain how the Federal Reserve works. First the name is a misnomer there is nothing Federal about it. This is an instution in private hands, our old friends the Rothschilds. By printing off paper and loaning it to the country at interest they get a percentage right off the top, which we pay to them in items that have actual value such as gold when we were on the gold standard and now oil which our currency is anchored by. Not only do they suck out the natural resources and wealth of a nation through this scam they also gain control of the economy which they can manipulate however they wish by creating inflation, recessions, depressions etc. By creating these conditions in the economy they gain a secondary way to steal the wealth of a nation. While people work to buy items of value such as land, property, precious metals, etc they can crash the economy like they did in the 2008 housing crash and buy the items people worked their entire lives to purchase back for pennies on the dollar,

not to mention steal even more of our actual resources in exchange for more paper (tax money) through government bailouts for the banks and organizations that created the crisis to begin with. The employees and CEO’s of these organizations got huge bonus checks while our money was used to keep the corporations and banks these people own from going bankrupt, we covered their “losses”.

This is all one big scam folks. They did this exact same thing to Germany just before WWII, while the average German’s worth was 800 deutchmarks the average worth of a German Jew was 10,000 duetchmarks, many economists have written about this topic including a number of Jews themselves. What we are seeing today, as I write this book even, is an exact repeat of what they did with an artificial bread shortage to cause the French and Russian revolutions only with 1920’s Germany and the modern day they use the stock market for the same effect, which is to say starve people into having nothing left to lose to start a revolution. They created the housing bubble and subsequent crash in 2008 and bought back property and assets at pennies on the dollar then flooded the economy with money causing debt and inflation. Next they will create an artificial crash and restrict the money supply causing hyper inflation and a depression then they will attempt another communist revolution, which they are already priming with Marxist groups funded by George Soros. When the crash happens they will blame Trump and the corrupt capitalist government they are the ones corrupting and either another Hitler will rise or they will take the entire world.

“The new law will create inflation whenever the trusts want inflation. It may not do so immediately, but the trusts want a period of inflation, because all the stocks they hold have gone down... Now, if the trusts can get another period of inflation, they figure they can unload the stocks on the people at high prices during the excitement and then bring on a panic and buy them back at low prices.…The people may not know it immediately, but the day of reckoning is only a few years removed.” (Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh, referring to the Federal Reserve act, Congressman Lindbergh stated this a few years prior to the stock market crash in 1929 which ushered in the Great Depression Congressional Record, Vol. 51, p. 1446. December 22, 1913.)

“Under the Federal Reserve Act, panics are scientifically created. The present panic is the first scientific one, worked out as we figure a mathematical equation.” (Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh, The Economic Pinch, 1921.)

I can’t emphasize enough how important it is for you to watch these last documentaries especially. Much of the information I discovered while writing this book by meticulously following the breadcrumbs matches up exactly with the information in them. They also include much more detailed information on a number of topics I only touched on briefly for the sake of brevity and to avoid overloading you with too much information at once. My ultimate goal is to have you the reader do your own research to confirm what I am telling you here and to dig even deeper on your own. There is an overwhelming amount of information I have not even mentioned specifically for these reasons. These people use layer upon layer of knowledge and deception to keep the general public and even their own “members” in the dark as to what their true intentions are just like the degrees of knowledge you must graduate to in their secret societies.

If Trump knows the jews are his enemies why not simply order a nuclear strike on Basel Switzerland? Or drone bomb their mansions?

SLIDE IT SLIDE IT WALL OFF TEXT QUICK

so predictable

This is what's coming nigger shart
youtube.com/watch?v=8vfdZtpx_ug

I squat for goldtard conspiracy hard komrade.

Need new material

>moving away from the petro-dollar
Ask Saddam how that went.

Thank Zeus I'm moving out to the country.

Really?

Youtube told you that? Wow....just wow.

>Thinking money matters at all to the people in power

Never got that meme. The 08 bailouts were 30 trillion. Thrown away at the drop of a hat. Scheming around like this for things worth billions is... Nonsensical. Why bother? These people are so powerful they can make or break developed nation's by what color tie they wear to work.

The jews fear the chinks.

Game changer if true.

fuck the US

china is not stockpiling gold in any notable manner, the US gold stocks exist and vatniks are recycling material

you'd better quickly pull something out of your ass to fix this, master
we're in this together now

youtube.com/watch?v=P9BfvPjsXXw

>>Thinking money matters at all to the people in power

this guy gets it. They print the fucking money

your either a really stupid faggot or shill, most likely both. kikery in place of arguments don't go round here law dog

> "destroy" the dollar
> makes US exports less expensive than chink
don't think they've really thought this through

gay and vatnik

You're literally just talking to yourself in this thread. Fuck off you faggot shill.

Hurr durr maybe if I keep saying vatnik I'll convince people I'm not a desperate moron.

Gaslight
deflect with forced humor/mockery
deny evidence/attack source of proven facts
counter with Jew propaganda from Jew sources
NEVER ADDRESS THE FACTS

HOW TO SPOT THE JEW WRITE THIS DOWN IT MAY SAVE YOUR LIFE

well shit

china is not stockpiling gold to any interesting extent

gayness and fakeness rules this thread

squat harder

wall of text it quick

China already has a huge advantage.

>western world begins a 40 year hate campaign against men
>young men today see that nothing they accomplish is championed or rewarded or respected
>western women are super entitled cunts who will steal everything you own
>"Welp our society committed suicide, and if I try to combat it, an unending army of government goons will shoot me or imprison me"
>"Time to go play vidya and watch anime"

Meanwhile in China
>classrooms full of 9 year old boys learning calculus
>factories full of lower class men who go home to their wives every evening