Dumbass Canooks

Why does a Canadian chain of shitty restaurants name themselves Boston Pizza, despite barely serving pizza and despite the fact their pizza is inedible, when Boston isn't even known for pizza and no one from the company is from Boston?

but you went there tho...

Everyone knows about Boston pies you stupid arrogant fucking faggot.

""""""""American Italian""""""""""

Same reason we call the ham we put on Hawiian pizzas "Canadian Bacon"

Pure coincidence why ?!

You think there is something in the basement?! (((They))) have no basement..

Nice swirrrrl.

2776 will commence again if you continue putting pineapple on pizza

just noticed that. wow. isn't the swirl a pedophile symbol

its a very bad restaurant but not because it tries to serve Boston style pizza. Its low quality frozen junk double the price of what it should be and is served in pathetic little portions. I have no idea how this franchise even exists.

as a leaffaggot, I can confirm that boston pizza is shit. Also way overpriced

I dont understand how anybody could stand to dine at overpriced restaurants when fast food exists. Unless of course it is to take a date out for sex afterwards, then it would be okay.

don't talk about pizza
pizzagate schizos will show up

The pizza aint that bad desu.
I kinda like the dipper sandwhich though.
Its steak with sautéed peppers and onions, and onion rings. They also give you horseradish mayonnaise and some Au jus sauce for dipping thus the name. I kinda want one now.

>I have no idea how this franchise even exists.
fuckin millenials killing companies

I shit my pants at Boston pizza once

>Canooks

Had one by my house and it was always empty. Now it's all boarded up. It was seriously a retarded name choice to associate Boston with pizza.

Is this a pizza thread?

Case in point.

And the restaurant is a complete success making tons of money. Fuck you Burger, you little sack of shit. What kind of faggot are you exactly? Are you some kind of communist?

It's an advertisement for the NWO elites to purchase child sex slaves in the basement.

Real pizza thread is here obv

pizzagate?

I live in south USA but I once was on my way to visit some family up in Alberta when we stopped in at one. I, no joke, walked into one of the bathrooms and inside one of the stalls with the door wide open was a 80+ year old man getting sucked off by his wife who was around the same age. I was so startled I just stopped in my tracks and me and the old man's eyes locked and we probably stared at each other for 10 seconds before I turned around and left the bathroom without a word. The wife never turned around and we left the restaurant a few minutes later. I will literally never forget that.

All I know about Boston Pizza is from seeing their CEO on Canadian Dragons Den.

Wow, just like that scene from The Shining.

Same reason these are all over South Carolina, benis.