Is there any way Seoul can avoid massive casualties?

Is there any way Seoul can avoid massive casualties?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l3xP1X3tDsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, Seoul is fucked.

Such an ugly city full of ugly people.

i dunno senpai, pic related looks pretty dang comfy.

:(

Surrender. Stop cutting your kids dicks and hang free like the northerners.

No, but let North Korea mount a nuke on an icbm and it will be hundreds of millions dead.

Have a false flag disaster of some sort and evacuate Seoul under false pretense. Then theres a reduced casualty sitch with acceptable losses.

Maybe if the US positions THAAD's directly on the 38th. But, i doubt we will since its really expensive, and that's a really dangerous place to put it.

Perfect.

t. rural and suburban retard

Evacuate. Only way anything is happening is if South Korea is willing to do it. They're probably happy telling themselves Kim isn't fucking insane and if they ignore the problem they'll be fine.

Yes, by moving their whole population to america, or putting them on bunkers and making them part of the armed forces. Stop the economy, and dedicate themselves to total war for unifying the entire Korea under their banner.

They have a large amount of shelters. Walls facing the North are actually armored against shelling.

I know all Emergency Services have MOPP gear against the potential VX gas. (I hate that shit more than nukes). Not sure about civilian protocols for a VX attack.

Seoul has extensive underground shelters, bunkers, and a well developed evacuation plan for it's citizens. Even with nuclear arms, the civilian population there is relatively safe.

How does trudos dick taste?

Yeah VX is the one that terrifies me...

hope not. that gay k pop shit needs to end

Like a fake dirty bomb by terrorists, have hazmat suits and geiger counters, the whole shebang with news pumping the evacuation story. Next morning precision strike all the nork artillery and torpedo all their subs we have been tailing.

You need Point defense for all the tube arty along the border. You would have to cover every roof top with a C-RAM to make a difference.

The LD50 is insane. That chlorine bonding makes it so fucking hard to neutralize.

Scariest shit in anyone's arsenal. Thanks for creating it, UK, and trading it to us for H-Bomb tech.

>Is there any way Seoul can avoid massive casualties?

Probably not. Only crazy shit like being annexed by China, or convincing China and russia to wage economic war against NK to put in a less militaristic proxy.

Won't work against conventional artillery.

You're clever, but Seoul is too high a priority for Korea for that to work well. It would still reduce the casualty count though.

they cant nuke seoul, so they will be better than any japanese city. is Sup Forums even aware of distance between pyonyang and seoul?

Just pack them up into overlords and hide in the corner of the map until mutalurk finishes

If the South Korean forces were to do ALOT of scouting with planes and finding out targrets yes... the North likes to show it's might and most importtantly show themselfs. A beautiful targret for assassination. Furthermore, the Korean paninsula is small, concentrated troops on small area's of land is highly possible. If they just dug in and deploy guerrilla forces behind enemy lines and creating time for reinforcements yes... I would consider it possible. Then again, North Korea will probably press the big red button...

They have tens of thousands of conventional artillery pointed at Seoul, it's fucked.

im not saying they aren't fucked, im saying they will be in way better shape than any japanese city.

If best Korea wants Seoul gone,so be it

Take the train to Pyongyang.

Send all their womlen, they will be safe here with me

Duck and cover bois

The only way to minimize losses would be for the ROK to charge hell for leather into the hills across the DMZ north of Seoul the moment war starts. They wont have time to wait for an air campaign to clear out all those artillery sites. Even then there will be civilian losses and casualties in attacking units will be excessive.

lel. let's hope not

Everyone mocks Duck & Cover because they don't understand it. If you're far enough away from a Nuke to survive the initial blast, the shockwave is coming for you. If you can duck and cover, you can protect yourself from the shockwave and debris.

seoul is like a secondary base you have to sacrifice in order to rush with your own units into the enemy base

Do you really think NK would nuke SK? The ultimate aim of NK, from their own propaganda they feed the people nonstop, is the reunification of NK and SK

evacuate the city.

Yeah don't have a fucking war would be a start

An invading force would be vulnerable to a land based nuke though.

this is actually really smart.
If Seoul is randomly evacuated, the norks will realize what's going on, but if it's a fake disaster or bomb threat or somethingm they probably won't catch on fast enough.

If norks nuke Seoul, Pyongyang will be nuked within 0,0000016 seconds, why would they do it?

That's a really beautiful city. Hard to believe how easily it can all go to waste. Here's hoping they survive umscathed.

A nuke would also clear out all the mines and obstacles. Shits we should be the ones dropping tactical nukes just to clear the way. Seriously best korea sized nukes are not a great threat to mechanized forces in the field unless something goes very wrong. The US and US trained forces have spent decades during the cold war thinking about fighting in NBC environments.

Watch the city live. Maybe you'll hear the sirens go off.

youtube.com/watch?v=l3xP1X3tDsg

Theyre not gonna fuck with SK. SK is gonna cuck the US and betray us the minute we remove Kim. Were being used. They too believe in ONE KOREA and juche. wake up.

stop pretending to care

>unscathed

only a FUCKING LEAF could be so naive

S-Seoul is doomed!

>evac Seoul under night cover (they do drills several times per year - Seoul is one of the most prepared city's in the world for war)
>US unleashes a Desert Storm-tier barrage from air and naval sources - billions of dollars of munitions unleashed in a few hours - precision strikes from stealth bombers and fighter-bombers, mass carpet bombing from B52s, closer tactical support from smaller aircraft, tomahawk missiles, naval bombardment, potential railgun and MOAB deployment, in addition to massive ordinance, daisy cutters, bunker-busters etc.

The US has the way to doing this, but do they have the will?

Just wishing for the best friend. I want a happening just like the rest of you, but SK isnt among the countries i'd want to see disappear from a nuclear event.

The leaves live in a place where you can go to a run down night club and won't even see a fight. That same type of place here in the US would have shoot outs. Canada truly is a different place.

No

thats what all the anxiety is about.

Thats why we havent taken the NORKS out, they have a gun to south koreas temple

Right, because there are no fights up here in Canada you fucking retarded little faggot American. Are some of you burgers posting on Sup Forums literally 9 years old or what?

some lives would be saved but the entire infrastructure of the city which would destroy south korea economically for decades

>We are protected against VX!
>le sarin faece :^)

Just push it somewhere else!

Leaf please, I spent a lot of time in Canada.

I disagree. The single H-bomb that the Norks would fire, presuming it doesn't get intercepted mid-flght, would cause considerably less damage han the 10s of thousands of artillery hat are able to engage in cyclical volleys over protracted periods of time.

It's kind of like a toddler holding a scalpel to your artery. It's a tricky situation.

No its not. The US has resources that are beyond anything seen before. We also have a Sec Def that will take the gloves off.

None of this "we're going to attack in 24 hours Iraq just a heads up lol" that we saw with Bush.

Full on Blitzkreig on the 45th paralell and Seoul wknt be scratched.

listen cuck, go back and watch your gf take massive nigger dick and be a good cuckold. dont talk when the smart people are talking. dont you have rapeugees to care for, homeless shelters to build for illegals, money to donate to tranny causes, and a faggot buttplug prezzy to send letters of thank you to for sending in so many rapeugees to fuck your womens? god damn useless leaves

Okay kim

A HUGE DISTRACTION IS HEADED OUR WAY TO TAKE AWAY FROM THE NK NEWS...you faggot need to stay alert and watch for the false flags

I am going to really miss my KPOP hotties

They did rebuilt before. Maybe this will harden up those weebo fags they call men.
Plus if Norks freak out because of evac and preemptive strike the false flag can be attributed to them along with the blame/shame that Trump would get for initiating.

>is Sup Forums even aware of distance between pyonyang and seoul?

Why the fuck would missiles be fired from Pyongyang? Seoul is close to the Nork border.

One of the most ugly cities i have ever been too - can only improve after that. Perhaps they can rediscover their culture and heritage and start to breed again.

Not enough Turks for you?

Gooks love killing themselves anyway so he'd be doing them a favour

I lived in Seoul for a year, the subway system has shops with clothes food and many necessities loads of oxygen masks, the under side is built like a bomb shelter
Some subways even have series oft shutters they use at certain times of night to seal off certain areas from homeless; I believe they could be used as possible public fallout shelters in a worse case scenario.

Did you go there to work? Or why did you go?

We are not going to war with North Korea. Anybody who believes we are is swallowing Republican bluepills.

A nuke would have a two minute flight time to SK. Those shelters are for nothing but hope.

>two minute flight time to SK.
Surely it must be more than that? Holy shit otherwise they're fucked

Seoul is 30 miles from the DMZ. There is no way 20 million people could be told to do anything other than say their goodbyes.

What is it with this Ässät thing?

They're my favorite liiga team.

no, i support letting north korea bomb the utter shit out of seoul and stopping the spread of kpop cancer. if kim jong un can obliterate kpop, i will give him a nobel prize

No. Why didn't they build their only city, you know, out of the range of conventional artillery from 100 years ago?

its literally the only city in south korea. I'm sure there are some other ones called like JJonggjgpak and Djejongjeiajiajg, but nobody even knows about those

Do you think fire will be seen from space? Those buildings will burn like paper.

kpop is worse than cancer and anime combined

>Full on Blitzkreig on the 45th paralell
USA really is Wiemar Germany now huh lmoa

Do you think stars can be seen from space? They are like billions of times further away.

Yes there is a way. Mass first strike tactical nuclear bombardment of artillery sites combined with 1000+ cruise missile strikes.

>nuke launcher in pyonyang
even if so, thousands of rockets at their border. Seoul is really close.

We only have the ability to fire about 300 Tomahawks at once right now. USS Michigan and Ohio SSGNs are sitting on the bottom of the sea of Japan awaiting such an order.