Iceland

What happens here?
Can we make this our ethnostate?

It's already like 97% white. We just want to be left alone.

Yeah just jump down into the volcano and you'll find your ethnostate there

They are the most cuck-ready people on earth. However, their remote location keeps those cuck fantasies from coming to reality.

No we're not. Sweden is far more cucked for example. We have a centre right government that does an alright job at keeping shit skins away.

>What happens here?
nepotism and buzzword abuse.

>Can we make this our ethnostate?
it's already someone else's

Face it, whites are fucking doomed.

The only non-cucked countries are East Asian countries now, except South Korea, because SK desperately wishes to be the US culturally.

You are statistically the nation with the most positive attitude towards migrants in the world.

>nepotism
Why is this known? Everyone likes me because my dad is a doctor.

Cus they don't have any, that makes sense

And I honestly believe that Iceland has some of the most "trustworthy" politicians of the planet, they all got repilled pretty hard in 2008

About 30% of us are conservative and we always vote for the same party. The independence party who are centre right and are trying to privatize our health care more. We have the most power because we all vote for the same thing while liberals scatter their votes around.
Our government has done an alright job at sending asylum seekers back.

It's well known that in *insert cold hopeless island from anywhere on earth* you have to force yourself into as many "oh that's how we're related" conversations as possible, and on top of that if you don't mimic your parents regional accent they basically disown you. I hear on the faroe islands if you're one to ask too many questions, they send you to mainland europe for "education opportunity" but really it's just cutting you out of the group.

It's too big. Faroe Islands is better.

what makes you think you can just immigrate there?

>dat landscape

Shame it's fucking far remote cumstain of a island, would be a nice place to live occasionally.

because they have no army of their own, NATO literally is their army

talk of the devil and he appears.

Iceland is already an ethnostate for their people

if they were any closer to Africa they would already be extinct

>300k people
>97% white
wew lad

Iceland is part of Denmark, you need to talk with Dans (Muslim Master Race).

Forces of EE should make Iceland into New Slavlandia