Is Aleister Crowley, dare I say it, /OurGuy/?

Is Aleister Crowley, dare I say it, /OurGuy/?

blackraiser.com/nredoubt/ident2.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

iao131.com/tag/every-man-and-every-woman-is-a-star/
lawofone.info/results.php?s=18#10
oto-usa.org/2017/08/statement-from-the-supreme-grand-council/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

His favorite fuckbuddy who regularly plowed his ass was a jew.

Are you guys making this thread because you know the secret is coming out?

Kill yourselves you pedophile pieces of shit.

Hitler was Crowley

Why should I care? You should be put to death.

You know he kept copious diaries right? Also assisted churchhill in stopping the nazis using magic.

>“Every man and every woman is a star.”
Alister Crowley.
>iao131.com/tag/every-man-and-every-woman-is-a-star/

>lawofone.info/results.php?s=18#10
>18.10 Questioner: I see. The entity Aleister Crowley wrote “Do what thou wilt is the whole of the law.” He was obviously in understanding, to some extent, of the Law of One. Where is this entity now?
>Ra: I am Ra. This entity is within your inner planes. This entity is in an healing process.

>18.11 Questioner: Did this entity, then, even though he intellectually understood the Law of One, misuse it and therefore have to go through this healing process?
>Ra: I am Ra. This entity became, may we use the vibration sound complex, overstimulated with the true nature of things. This over-stimulation resulted in behavior that was beyond the conscious control of the entity. The entity thus, in many attempts to go through the process of balancing, as we have described the various energy centers beginning with the red ray and moving upwards, became somewhat overly impressed or caught up in this process and became alienated from other-selves. This entity was positive. However, its journey was difficult due to the inability to use, synthesize, and harmonize the understandings of the desires of self so that it might have shared, in full compassion, with other-selves. This entity thus became very unhealthy, as you may call it, in a spiritual complex manner, and it is necessary for those with this type of distortion towards inner pain to be nurtured in the inner planes until such an entity is capable of viewing the experiences again with the lack of distortion towards pain.
-
>All is One

Lol

He was an anti Semite to a degree
Israel regardie was a disciple. Crowley would make comments, for example some pertaining to his Jewish nose

You are but a knatt
Und de arshloch

>Satanist hate Jews
>Muslims hate Jews
>Liberals hate Jews

Wow, Sup Forums is in really good company on this issue.

crowley was also a sodomite drug using degenerate. Muslims hate the jews but I don't consider them my "allies', please refrain from making such low effort threads from now on

Who are your allies?

If that's the case I wonder what he would think of his organization today:

>Statement from the Supreme Grand Council
>It is no secret that Aleister Crowley’s writings include a number of statements that are demeaning to women and to specific racial or ethnic groups. We make no attempt here to justify or explain away those statements. They are what they are, and they are now part of our history as an organization. However, at this time, we find that ideas of the inherent superiority of one sex over the other, or of the inherent superiority or inferiority of specific “races” or ethnicities of humanity, relative to each other, are not supported by the best science, and are contrary to our stated goals of promulgating the Law of Thelema and realizing the age-old vision of the Universal Brotherhood of Man, which includes all Humankind. Therefore, the U.S. Grand Lodge of Ordo Templi Orientis hereby formally and unequivocally rejects all such ideas. O.T.O. draws strength from diversity; we welcome the participation and friendship of Thelemites of all sexes, genders, “races,” and ethnic groups, and from all cultures; and we are committed to opposing their unfair treatment, within and without the Order. We further remain committed to opposing ideas and doctrines–whether religious, political, philosophical, or pseudo-scientific–that tend toward the enslavement of the human spirit, which indwells “every man, every woman, and every intermediately-sexed individual.”
oto-usa.org/2017/08/statement-from-the-supreme-grand-council/

OTO = pedos

Bump

Crowley is okay, but the problem is people try his understand his world before they understand...

>Chakras
>Nirvana
>Bhuddah
>Conciousness
>Meditation
>Fractal Dimensions
>Gnosis
>Tarrot
>etc

People just jump into the works of the most advanced practitioner of dark arts and get upset and call it complete bullshit because they can't shoot fireballs summoned from the astral realm.

Or whats even worse is when they believe they can.

This is all completely false.
> mfw no one has read mein kampf

>crowley was also a sodomite drug using degenerate.

You do realize that Jews were the first people that God gave his laws to, right? Without the Jews, we wouldn't have prohibitions on sodomy and other filthy acts. The Celts and other Nordics living in Europe pre-Christ were doing this and all sorts of filthy things. Stop hating the Jews and understand the world for what it is.

AC was many things, but a satanist was not one of them.

Neverever, he eats his own shit and eats kids