youtube.com/watch?v=wZE-EDGw2vo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VSFnmM12LOQ
youtu.be/3f8VmJRuBFY
youtu.be/Ubxppdxfx0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you gay or something?

>tfw I will never be able to experience this

If you don't see what's wrong with this you are everything wrong with the world. Read a book

Actually, wtf is wrong with every other race. Op's pic is the exact reason white people are so prosperous and productive. It's the first stepping stone of modern society.
Now, Africans eat dirt and live in grass huts...

I agree. The barbaric white man must be exterminated.

must suck not having a dad or having a dad that is a cucked lowt faggot.

Bretty gud

gosh what a qtpi
i wish her happiness and long life, but I'm pretty sure she'll be fucked by jew mind virus in another 2 years

Homo confirmed

I used to love arguing with anti-hunting people. I don't hunt because I don't enjoy killing animals and I can get meat at the grocery store. But it never fails to fascinate me how someone can speak as if there's some moral problem with hunting while they're eating a hamburger made from the meat of a cow that was raised to be slaughtered.

>"WTF?! why are white parents teaching their kids weapon safety, self defense, and how to be self-sufficient?!"

Many of them are far too tolerant

>tfw probably won't get to raise a daughter like this

Be afraid of white people.

>having a skill like this is something to be ashamed of

They will use the meat from the hunted deer to feed their family..

You will go to the store and buy meat from a kill factory where animals were tortured both mentally and physically.

How do you think people fed their families for thousands of years before Wal-Marts?

>read a book

>mfw this girl will eliminate the shitskins and degenerates for the white race

I would have just found a cover at the start point and shot at the targets not run into the woods
but hey its americans who cares

What are you even referring to? I'm confused

Excellent genetics, excellent education.
Congratulations to her parents.

Why do girls that hunt make the best wives?

>He doesn't understand the point of range practices.
It's to demonstrate the ability to handle and properly discharge a firearm, accurately and consistently, in a variety of situations. The walking from point to point is incidental.

You know, we give Americans a lot of shit for a lot of things, but at least when the US finally collapses most of their population will be ready to defend themselves from the corrupt Deep State.

>Why do girls that hunt make the best wives?
Go on. Fuck with her. See what happens.

You won't though. Pussy.

White people are crazy

>she took a bite off its still quivering heart
Now this is how you properly raise a daughter

They filled their freezer with meat for six months thus reducing their dependence on factory farm beef which reduces emissions and saves us all from climate change. Why don't you fucking commies are about the environment?

Scared of a little girl, commiekike?

white people are scary, then stop fucking with them and get the fuck out of their nations

>Tfw a squad of 10 little white girls could clear an entire projects building in chiraq

I've never understood why people don't realize this. When push comes to shove, many of us are ready to shove back.
>link related
youtu.be/3f8VmJRuBFY

Communists have reached peak pussification. They are so feminized they are afraid of little girls.

>Commies don’t know how to hunt.

Enjoy starving during the happening.

giv operator loli

Communist doesnt know where food comes from is unsurprising

Yeah, I'm sure white people are the only ones hunting animals.

>WTF IS WRONG WITH WHITE PEOPLE???

They're shooting deer instead of jews, antifa, and blm.

>hauling the whole deer out
Just make a carry bag from the deer hide,NZ shows how its done
youtu.be/Ubxppdxfx0w

they're attuned to reality. hunting trains responsibility of self and others you're hunting with (a huge thing when it comes to making a mother), immerses you in true nature to harden you and give you perspective, and hunting trains a respect and appreciation of the world itself in many different aspects. these virtues are missing from modern women because they completely retreat from reality and think their instagram feed is home and what matters is how many people liked their last selfie as opposed to pre-excess women focusing on their lover, their children, and other genuinely important things they know how to prioritize.

Hunting for animals is inside your genes but you live without the touch of nature.

Its part of humanity to hunt and gather. But commie cunts live in cities and never see other animals than human.

I double dog dare you, you faggot

Shit like this is why i laugh at the left with there dreams of a race war...lol The side with no guns and can't shoot when they have them wants a war with the side with all the Guns and are taught to shoot for the age of 8.

I don't hunt but the fact I don't run into a deer every time I drive to the store makes me thankful for them

Smells like gay.

Hormone free
All natural
Free range fed
Zero cruelty
"Green" meat- No cows needed to "methane up the ozone", no processing plants and trucks emitting muh co2
Hunters respect nature more than anyone
Hunting license fees fund preservation
Libs should be encouraging hunting, not dependence on the "evil, fossil fueled" meat industry

>Make stupid bait thread
>Attach communist flag
>Bask in the attention of retarded teenagers that your can't get from your retarded teenage peers IRL.

Hunting? Fine. Taking photos like these just to brag? Not so much. These people have issues.

When you realize you kill to survive, you realize that indiscriminate killing is wasteful.

They are the only ones taking some kind of sick pleasure from it and do it as hobby instead of a way to sustain themselves

It's a common practice in low-IQ regions such as Appalachia or the Ozarks.

STUPID FUCKING KEKS CANT APPRECIATE A GOOD GUN THREAD

>A little girl has more testosterone in her body than all of the commies in existence

we keep the skulls too

What an awesome little girl. Good for her.

10/10
God-Tier breeding and mother stock

Youre not white. Youre a slav. So ofcourse you wouldnt know. Piss off subhuman.

OP obviously believes in the Swede-Cuck method of just letting your children and women be fucked by savages. Bravo pinko larper, bravo.

It's not like that round up 30 million undesirables and shot them in overnight raids. Only Stalin cucks are so wasteful.

>read a book on hunting
Alright

It's a dead deer, get over it. Animals die every day.

Death is a natural progression of life. Murder is a natural progression of nature. You've been coddled too much by society to remember that murder is only illegal by the laws of man.

Sport hunting is good for the economy commiefag. I don't know anyone that hunts and doesn't care about the meat either.

Thanks for reminding me that white "people" are also pedophiles and child rapists

I'm in love

>implying they don't sustain themselves
The hunters here trade all the meat between themselves and the farmers in exchange for favours and food etc

>"u mad hwiteboy?"

Hold up. OP is undercover PETA .

Have you ever killed an animal.

Firs time can be bretty emotional TBHQ senpai

>posting Aryan qt with diner for the next month
>t-this will show those nazis
>tfw MINDSHOCKED

my dream daughter...

Swedish folk inadvertently created one of the best all-around deer cartridges in existence with the 6.5×55mm! Swedish Mausers are fine deer rifles, and are hard to beat for the money even when stacked against modern arms.

>eats meat
>thinks hunting is barbaric
>faggot

quit the soy consumption

>Dad, is this normal? I'm not cold, I'm just shaking!

Baby's first adrenaline rush.

honestly, you're right. i agree with some things posted on Sup Forums, but holy fuck this place is filled with a bunch of retarded teens to early 20s who barely have a grasp on the world, autistically screeching their worldview just like the other autistic retards wearing black hoodies screeching their own autistic worldview. sometimes i think i just need to stop reading this trash heap. but then i realize i started reading Sup Forums because everywhere else on the internet is just another trash heap full of retarded children from the other side, and at least i agree with you faggots that explosion of social justice warriors and straight up anti-white bullshit in the last 10 years is fucking ridiculous and needs to be exterminated.

obviously this person is an indigenous person partaking in their rights to live off the land, you stupid racist fuck

lets ban farms because they are hurting the environment, we dont need them anymore, we can buy all our food at the grocery stores

thats just we preparing our kids to kill commies and niggerfaggots

wtf are you talking about faggot? They actually teach themselves how to survive and thrive without sucking on the government tit like you faggots. Self sufficiency it's a thing you should try it fucking commie kike loser

Wow! Hunting! For FOOD! The same thing that every person, from every race, has done for thousands of years! How BRUTAL!

>White child
>Learning how to hunt
>Establishing self-sufficiency
No wonder this triggers a commie

Wh*tes are the sickest, most perverted, most vile "people" in the world. I can't wait for the day when the last wh*te devil disappears off the face of this sacred planet. Yes, white genocide is real and it's a good thing.

Did the video give you PTSD?

>"what do you say baby"
>"Rock n roll"

OP is just mad because white people bond with their children, blacks just beat u stray cats to feel powerful.

wait isnt this dangerous to your health? nibbling on their organs like that, what if the deer was ill ?

nice pic, ty

GOD BLESS AMERIKA

Yeah deer are pretty dirty animals. Lyme disease and deer wasting disease are nasty stuff.

In Mohammad-land she is spiritually ready for some dick. This is a lot more innocent.

This. Fuck white people

This video was published in 2013....so she's 17 now.

Pic related.

what else

I must admit i'd take great pleasure in torturing, mutilating and slaughtering you commie fuckfaces.

We're better than you. Not hubris, just a fact.

Where can i meet with this girls father to discuss pairing her with my son?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this picture.
You mongrels should have left identity politics alone.
Now there is blood in the water and we are coming for you.

Its sad that most US men these days dont know how to clean a kill.

This girl is now 16.

Ah, the ol' "Do your research!" conversation escape maneuver. One of the classics.