Are there honestly any white girls left that believe in a traditional marriage where women don't work and the man is...

Are there honestly any white girls left that believe in a traditional marriage where women don't work and the man is the head of the family?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, just stop being a beta

No and it wouldn't make sense to
The wolf votes for more sheep, the Muslim votes for sharia, the jew for multiculturalism, the woman, for her liberation, no matter how misguided
It's man's duty to keep the woman on a leash, lest she harms herself or gets tied into the leash of another.

tons. They just want nothing to do with weirdos who spend their lives on Sup Forums

>asian

Into the trash it goes

Are you blind

Just under 20% of American women say they don't have casual sex, so there's still a few.

Hope you're religious, because practically all of them are going to be extremely Christian.

>nose
>cheekbones
>brow

Thai or flip I'm betting

So where are they

Here are your Christians alright

Face looks flat as fuck.

>6 inches in girth

staying as far away from people like you as possible nerd

It's pretty difficult to have a traditional family these days with the insane house prices and wages cut in half thanks to womwn entering the work force.

If you want a nice house and stay at home wife with 3 kids you need to be a top 20% earner which by default 80% of us cannot be.

Jews removed the nuclear family and people still think women entering the work force was about equal rights. Top lol, you were allowed to get away with it because it cut wages.

Is it possible to be a stay-at-home husband while the woman goes out and puts food on the table? It sounds pretty good to me.

that bitch needs to clean off the counter-tops. how is she supposed to cook without space?

All that other shit is just a cover for her whore activities

What's wrong with that? I'm 6 inch girth but only 6.5 inch length.

yes, she will fuck men at her work and you will be her bitch, so as long as you're okay with that

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE&app=desktop

>implying I'm not fucking the neighbor

No not really.Most women here cant cook or clean for shit and we are always 10-20 years behind the west in trends.you guys are fucked.

I would legit marry them if I could. Traditional, submissive women are 10x more attractive than normal whores.

>Traditional, submissive women are 10x more attractive than normal whores.
Shit, you just made me feel bad. Fuck this gay Earth.

I hope we get so far that I can stay home and sit on my ass while my wife is expected to have the career. IDGAF

Of course they say they don't.
Christ, are you new?

Not really viable unless you have a really good job and also live in a relatively cheap area

My girlfriend does. She's currently working because we're saving up for a house in the country and all of that, but she's a very traditional woman.

Extreme Christian girls are whores, trust me, been there done that. My GF isn't a casual sexer. We fuck all the time, but it was two months into our relationship before we did for the first time. She's a Christian but we're not regular church people.

>also helps that she was really fat before I met her

Girl lost over 100 pounds. I met her when she was about 80 through her goal. So she's very pretty now but has typical shy fat girl personality with a dash of asperger's, which works great with my fat guy personality with a helping of asperger's.

>fat guy personality
>personality
>fat

you identify your personality by your redundant flesh?

I basically have a fetish for this kind of woman. I can jerk it to the stepford wives and pleasantville

It's not a fetish; it's natural. The Bible literally says women were created for men. You look back at this country 100 years ago and weep at how far we fell.

Yep, that's exactly the situation I have. Most of the guys in my church do too.

The kicker? You have to be man enough to BE the head of the household. That means getting a real job, being alpha, and earning your wife's trust by showing you can take care of yourself (and others). If you CAN'T do that the girls that want a man to be the master of the house (and trust me, that's most of them) won't date you.

I agree 100% but most girls say they want to submit to their husband but aren't serious about it. When the husbands wishes align with the wife; they don't mind. But when the husband actually exercises authority over them they want to rebel. You have to train women from birth to be truly, willingly obedient. That's why the Bible says a good wife is such a blessing.

>literal micro dick