The Jew hungers for blood. Brace yourselves

The Jew hungers for blood. Brace yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/anti-semitism-seen-on-the-rise-in-poland/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DIE SAMURAI DIE!

Adolf had valid reasons but poor execution; you still exist.

>He allowed a bunch of Goyim to run a country
What did he expect?

23 of September is the beggining of WW3

Praise Kek.

Schwein go to kotel.

kek

America, japan and SK are about to go to war with north korea and no one is talking about it.

What the fuck is going on.

>Oh herro me take American jobs and pride fro wrong time and we be wrorld supapower by 2030
>Oh yes, yes, very bad time ahead

we just want it all to end
is that so much to ask for?

I don't want them to release their man eating escalator army on us.

Poland:
From 3.5M Jews in 1939 to 10k in 2017
From 900k gypsies to 10k in 2017
Made Poles completely guilt-proof and also extremely butthurt

I call this quite a success

I hope that article is fake considering Hitler killed ~4 million Poles

>I hope that article is fake considering Hitler killed ~4 million Poles
I can tell you're a leftist. Right-wingers understand that wars happen and don't hold eternal grudges over a conflict of which they were a part.

>4
more like 6 million

timesofisrael.com/anti-semitism-seen-on-the-rise-in-poland/

>The study found that 37% of those surveyed voiced negative attitudes towards Jews in 2016 compared to 32% the previous year.

>Fifty-six percent said they would not accept a Jewish person in their family, an increase of nearly 10 points compared to 2014.

>Nearly a third (32%) said they did not want Jewish neighbors, compared to 27% in 2014.

>Around 11% of adults and 24% of younger Poles admitted to making occasional anti-Semitic remarks.

But yeah, it is kinda inaccurate, we just like memes with Hitler. From the other side, NS is on the rise here. For example pic rel is an ex-priest that is writing a book named "My fight" and he is fucking redpilled on jews and is quite popular amongst the youngsters

I thought it was 9 million.

Are we going to do it, Poland? Can we win before the demographics reach the point of no return?

nigger i'm not talking about jews

It depends whether you consider Jews with Polish citizenship as Poles - because I do not (~3M of them died in WW2).

>Are we going to do it, Poland? Can we win before the demographics reach the point of no return?
Demographics is not a problem for us, in the past 2 years we even got bleached because of the 1.5M white Ukrainians that moved in here (and more and more people from Belarus). But as for the Western Europe, I expect nothing but the war

6M Poles, 3M Polish Jews, 3M other Jews
9M Polish citizens

That's good. I hope you find it in yourselves to answer the call of Western Europe, when the time comes.

Not really, we once saved Vienna and 90 years later Austrians partitioned us together with Germans and Russians and no one helped us. In 1939 ((allies)) betrayed us, just like in Yelta in 1945. We are done with saving everyone else.

>gringoyim