What does an ethnic Frenchman look like? I know that sounds like a dumb question, but hear me out...

What does an ethnic Frenchman look like? I know that sounds like a dumb question, but hear me out. France is our closest neighbour. I've been to there many times and have had French friends in the past. But I still couldn't tell you what the "average" French person looks like. With every other European country/region, I could describe a rough approximation of what the average native looks like. Scandinavians tend to be taller, with light hair and eyes, and more "lean" features. Dutch and Northern Germans are also on the tall side and tend to have fair features. Austrians and Southern Germans are slightly shorter with more "Alpine" features, i.e. chestnut brown hair and eyes. Scots and Irish are either very pale with red/blonde hair, or have very dark Celtic features. Meds are more olive-skinned and shorter than Nords, with more "deep-set" features. Slavs have a somewhat "off-white" skin tone and have much rounder and stockier features than western Europeans. They tend to be more muscular, in my experience. And the list goes on.

Obviously this is by no means definitive and there is HUGE genetic diversity between ethnic Europeans, even within the same country, or region. But the point is that I can still give a rough description of the physical attributes of every nation. I can't do this with France, as I couldn't tell you what the "average" Frenchman looks like. Is it just me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FKdn4tV4kzc
youtube.com/watch?v=2l7IS620zN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

big nose big dick white skin brown hair blue eyes

this is what a french nationalist look like

We're a mix of western Europeans, take the types of every country on the other side of the border and you have it for one of our regions.

bow to the king lads

>François Perrin
>the king

Not bad, agreed.

Brown eyes, dark brown hair, probably pale, probably middle-normal height, 5'9-10 on average, and obviously Western, with somewhat defined jawline and cheekbones with sunken eyes, as opposed to the Slavic face with really undefined facial features. Probably varies too, the ones in the North and South probably look somewhat different from each other.

1m77 somewhat hairy brown/black hair often fat after 40yo because we eat a lot

imagine the mix between an italian and an anglo and make it gayer

looks too jewish to be real (no offense)

Black or arab

They look like Scottish people without the drugs

I thought that France was one of the healthiest countries in terms of the population's overweight-ness/obesity?

he's an antisemitic jew

Jewish from Algeria to be more specific, he is the most redpilled of our journalists though:
>was against gay marriage
>distributes redpills on Islam
>considers the FN too centrist
>thinks women belong to the kitchen
>said that Pétain was a good guy
>advocates for mass deportation of Africans

manlet

They are the easiest to spot

Every Frenchman looks like an Italian who got bleached

All have black hair with light eyes

brown eyes, brown/black hair, white

This is how a typical French looks like.

Mbappe

>black hair

THATS BROWN

like this

this is in britain

Big nose, physique of someone that walks a lot but has never lifted anything heavier than a bag of baguettes.

>big dick
faggot

Don't most French have brown eyes?

Yes we do

>5 foot tall italian calling anyone a manlet
KEK

There's a vid of black girls grinding on the male cops too. It's fucking disgusting.

Why in the actual unloving fuck is this shit allowed? If a non-nigger tried this shit they'd be given life imprisonment and have to take it up the ass, but with a nigger it's treated like some big fucking joke? Fuck this gay earth.

It seems our average obesity rate it at 15,3% which is slightly under the european average rate but I dunno I know a shit ton of fat old people
honhonhon

>Hurr I have "hazel" eyes and "brown" hair I am aryan too

ahahahahahah no you have brown eyes and black hair

Average Frenchman has pointy features, olivish skin, dark hair and darkish eyes.

France meets russia

We don't have remarkable faces liek english do. When a brit comes to france, you can generaly tell he's a brit before he even talks just by lokking at his face. Not even to say they are ugly, it's just not the type of faces we have around here.

kind of right

we are, especially the women. But we are going downhill since there are more and more fastfood and kebabs everywhere. I live in Caen, around 250k hab, and we have 7 macdonalds, which is a lot in france. and I'm not even talkign about KFC and burger king beginning to settle as well

He unironically is

Light eyes are for Slavs, Nords, Anglos

You need to go back, muhammad

>Portumanlets

>France is our closest neighbour
Wouldn't that be Ireland? And if you seperate the UK into the kingdoms that it's made up of, then Wales or Scotland would be England's closest neighbor.

Big nose one makes me kek because my family is from France (not "French-Canadian", but from Lille, and we all have the fucking de Gaulle nose.

she made a weird SM movie where she gets fucked by an open champaign bottle

>Not even to say they are ugly
They are objectively ugly.

North ; Close to celts, especially in Brittany/Normandy. Brown to light hair, skin is fairly light (think german, slightly darker). Eyes are all over the place in terms of color but usually they're light. Slightly smaller than germans.
Depending on the regions you'll also have specialities, in Brittany people are smaller on average, the place is windy as fuck.

South : Closer to meds. Hair, eyes and skin are all darker. More athletic/muscular.

Not all of us but the majority does.

About 30-40% of France's population has migrant background

Asking French bois..
Are these translations correct? Also how to pronounce?

he looked fine when he was young and before his son cut his own legs and drank dishwashing liquid. One of france best actors of the 80/90s

this is correct

The pretty much just live in the cities, like in most western nations. America is like 60% white but the immigrants, blacks, mexicans etc are also just concentrated in the big cities.

France is the result of many different European subraces mixing over thousands of years

Gauls, Romans, Germanic Franks, Normans from Scadanavia, etc

I am 184cm, stay mad Louis

Not French but they seem ok.

You should probably write "J'étudie à l'université de St Francis"
But otherwise everything is fine.

>meme anthropology
kek

You can pick a Frenchman from one of these gentelmans.

How to pronounce?

>best actor of the 80/90s
He is GOAT from start to finish

Je mah pell
Jay deez wheat ahn
Le gnome de mown pair eh
Jay dew sir, oon grohn eh oon pet-eet
Jet-oo-dee a Sohn Frons-ees Coll-edge
Gem leer

Thanks ameribro!

in the north of france, most people have blue eyes...

>corsica
>iberian
wow you're really retarded

isn't he algerian?

>can't even spell Marseille right
enough with this

Sauce on the peignoir please

J is pronounced more like "zh" btw

A bit like this I imagine

m-mommy?

Yes he is. He's also a Jew as you can tell by his face. Pretty based tho. Basically redpilling everyone on islam and said that Pétain dindu nuffin wrong.

oon gronde eh toon pet-eat*

My dads side is French-Canadian. 5'8-6'0 brown hair blue/brown eyes, weight can range from 150-200 lbs.

My uncle is about 5'8 and thin, while my dad and other uncle are about 5'10-6'0 and weigh about 200 lbs.

Corsica is italian

this

Pretty good except the fifth
"Deux" is pronounced duh
"Grande" is pronounced grand

You wish

Marcel Marceau was Jewish

gentlemen debilu jebany

Jeh mappell
Jay dees hweet on
Leh nom de Mon perr ayy
Jay duehh soor une gron ay une peteet
Jettoodee oh collej deh sonn fronsees
Jemm leer

It's not hard. Just looks weird as fuck phoenetically.

>that Corsica placement

You need to pronounce the consonants, p, t, and c/k/q differently than you would in English, they aren't aspirated, you basically need to pronounce them without the puff of air that you produce when pronouncing them in English.
t. Spanish speaker who learned some French

Frogs, why does "ois" make a "wah" noise? Wtf is wrong with you>

Also say it like you are choking on cock

>the sound they make.

youtube.com/watch?v=FKdn4tV4kzc

how convenient! I was wondering if this individual is French or looks like he could be French?
youtube.com/watch?v=2l7IS620zN4
maybe some French user can answer.

I wouldn't mind if he wasn't but it seems like he is. Probably from the south or has portuguese/spanish/italian acestry.

>American
>family here since colonial days
>family actually fought the British in the revolution
>desperately want to hate the French because "muh country and muh heritage"
>except France is so based compared to the UK
>better food
>better music
>better TV
>much better politics
>and to top it off, everyone in the major cities are as big of assholes as Americans
This hurts.

Whu does ough. Have about 10000 pronunciations.

Rosbeefs, why do you put "b" and "k" in words but don't pronounce them? Like debt, doubt, knot, knowledge...