Have 2 countries with McDonalds ever fought each other...

Have 2 countries with McDonalds ever fought each other? Does McDonalds have to pick a side and stop making cheese burgers in one country or do they just keep making profits from both sides in the war?

I guess this can apply to any globalized thing like McDonalds. Would counties go to war and still both use McDonalds?

This is a bullshit argument, USA kills pakis all the time and they are McFroffin' on McGarbage

they said that if mcdonalds opened a store in every country, there would be no more wars because both countries who had mcdonalds wouldn't ever even think to fight each other

also because of the overwhelming obesity nobody would even be fit enough to go fight in a war. so yes, mcdonalds in the solution to world peace

Ukraine-Russia and tons of other countries. Look it up.

What the f*ck even is this thread
This whole site is on drugs, but I ship it.

Now, that made me come.

Really sends my noggin joggin'

McDonalds still makes cheese burgers for both countries, this is because the wars are most likely done by Jews on both sides and they cannot compromise a penny of potential profit

>muh 90s meme
They stopped that one when NATO bombed serbia
>incredibly stupid OP
This is a slide thread.
Huma's email have been released. Get digging

Germany produced a new drink called 'Fanta' (not the same recipe as now) in the Coca-Cola plant during WWII after no longer being able to import Coke syrup in 1940.

does anyone know if china has mcdonalds?

The soft drink Fanta was created because the coca cola company couldn't import the materials to make coke into germany during worald war 2, so they just made up a new drink and kept on selling. Pretty sure McDonalds or any other global brand will keep operating everywhere they are as long as they can whatever the circumstances. Only thing that'll stop them is a total lack of supplies.

I imagine if their base distribution facility is located in USA, or another in Germany or w/e, they will continue to be McDick's. McDick's in Asia or anywhere else would have to compromise

And the solution to world hunger

Where does the money go though? You'd think trade blockade embargoes would stop a company in one country from benefiting two other countriest at war.

Inderesting

These corporations are above any laws at this point.
Even if both countries are trying to hurt them via legislation, they will just launder the money in Switzerland or such locations and the Swiss wont care because it keeps their country prosperous without them ever really having to do anything.

When have as much money and connections as they do, you can either corrupt or subvert your way around laws.

Of course im not Anti-McDonalds. For the most part they are rather tame and just like to do business.
Corporations like Google or Starbucks are far worse imo.

That's because Coca Cola was an American Country and they became our enemy so we halted imports. If it was two countries with no real ties to the suppliers country and no UN sanctions have been established on either country then both countries would still be able to get the import products needed to stay inn business unless the company itself picked sides. The best example would be Britain and Germany during WW2. We exported products to both countries until we got involved directly in the war.

Actually an interesting question OP. For the record, McDonald's is in something like 100 countries, so yes they are in countries at conflict. I'm surprised SJWs have not yet jumped at them; they are probably too busy eating in them

>OPs face when he realizes Henry Ford kept manufacturing Ford motors in Germany for their military during WWII while also building vehicles and engines for the Allies in the states

this is a good question

Why couldn't this place be as large worldwide as that shitty mcdonalds place?

one mcdonalds to bind them all burger

Yes. The dog mcmuffin is great

capitalism requires the corporation to be Switzerland.

all the American companies siding with SJW's are going to learn this before much longer.