Dear white people

Dear white people,
we slavs arnt wh*te people. We wont be part ur dying world.
Fuck off, with best regards ur slav.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_IbhIeZsNqg
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Wiesenthal_Center
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youll be taking white refugees after the fall of the american empire soon enough sven

Slavic realm if full, fuck off.

REFUGEES FOR ALL! DIVERSITY = STRENGTH GOY

Go back to squatting in an alley splitting a $8 bottle of Vodka with Yuri while Mishka gets fucked by Tyrone, long dick style

Wow she aged like curdled milk in those 3 years. Fuck.

Did u know sill goy that she live in UK and never back to Poland?
Dear diary, nazis and wh*te cant in to grand trickery. Jews own them.

----->Shill detected.

We are victim of wh*te people, in early middle ages they sell our brothers and sisters on east and later bad nazis try kill our, just like jews.

Kill yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=_IbhIeZsNqg

Sven u should shut up and instead take from africa refugees start taking refugees from ukraine aka non country.

Such a silly goys.

You poles will always be our slaves. My father has a polish cleaning woman. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good, so u are racist towards poor slav woman? No problem, ur nation is dead already and i hope u are kraut so u are without culture too. Diversity did nothing wrong to silly wh*tes.

We have many polish prostitutes too. Pollacks are just cheap labour slaves/slav for the west. It´s your fate to be our slaves.

keep paying her,good goyim

Dont forget about ur refugees and germans which gone after 1 or 2 generations. :")

exactly

good buy, West
you was not my friend ever

>regards, 56%

They come voluntary. They are bitches, who wanna make money in big western european citys. And no good goy, i don´t go to prostitutes.

LOL tell that to Achmed and Nboogto (clicking sound) Nkutub.

Trust me Sizmon, like it or not you are on team white.

Our welfare checks are higher, than your average wage, so scum wants to come to our countries. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Ahmed and Mokebe dont come to our country cuz we are racist.

Same with finno ugrics we too are not white and im not even being ironic

and they are taking your money and living well while you are getting run over by niggers

I can take 20 female ukrainan refugees in my apartment. 4 free!

U have right also there is nothing wrong to take free money but best idea is just spend this money later spend them in our countries to make new houses. Keep paying.

T.nazi wannabe

Right but that was, we should be united in taking gibs from wh*te people.
Sorry, ur white people dont want make us other race and promote racemixing aka white and slavs.

No prostitute "lives well". After 2 years they are totally broken and their dreams are shattered. Many of them marry niggers and other refugees.

I agree I want my reparations because of Trianon and many atrocities against the finno ugrics

So what? They stay in UK because in Poland we dont allow them rest.
We need find krauts....

AMERICAN MONGREL CALLING ANYONE NOT WHITE HAHAHA

>inb4 le slavs are subhumans
Apparently us subhumans are going to outlive these super advanced progressive and tolerant, "master races."

do you butthurt germans ever shut up?

and they are in your country,and you are giving them money,meanwhile we are clean,lel

Poland fertility rate: 1.3
Russia fertility rate: 1.7?

Other Slavs' fertility rate: below 2.1

Reminder that most Polacks here are stupid chavs, who desperately seek attention and affirmation from Westerners because they feel very hurt about what Westerners think quietly of them, and they want to preserve their dignity and a need for importance

Please, be kind to this bold, slavic chav, who tries to present his country as a leader of something, even though Poorland is only a leader in being dependent on financial transfers from the West

Merkel is /ourguy/ who hate wh*te people.
Time to develop ideas based on islam and jewishery to make slavic better, like slavic taqiyya.

The jews print so much money, so who cares? You poles have nothing to say in Europe and thats a fact. It´s still better, than to be a part of the Russian Empire.

It's because we're poor and lack economic successes, not because chavs like you are racist, you retard

I'd rather live and have a nice non-white nation than voluntary commit suicide as a white LUL.
You are right Pole.

Poland isn't poor, nice meme

It's great when someone mentions communism in one of my class.

>KURWA! JAK MOGLES ZAPOMNIEC KATYN! PAMIETAJ 4,000,000!

Brits want to get rid of all Poles. It´s a major point in the Brexit negotiations.

Thats right we are poor and racist.
Saying that problem of hajs... muslim countries or african are much more poor, its stuff in popular culture that even happen for more liberal turks.

You are the butthurt assholes, who sent troops to the russian border.

There's not a huge step between nords and slavs. We mix with finns all the time, they are slavic-kinda.

We're poor because unlike Fritz we didn't sell our country, traditions, way of life, history, ect. and we're hardly racist, we're just not going to fucking roll over to cater to the whims of people who dislike us. Better to have a poor country than a dead country.

Germany is one of the biggest and richest ecomomys in the world moron. HAHAHAHAHAHA

U are white sven, dont try be more slavic.
They will pay debt, dont worry.

>this thread again
JIDF can you at least try?

Its our job, white people are bunch of fools and its only way to keep us, slavs safe from ur problems.

>white people are bunch of fools

Today i saw bong... u know, superior white race, who try show how Polish people destroy his shithole and show picture with raw numbers of prisoners with nationality.

daily reminder
If you really are a Pole you must be retarded.

full of niggers and throwing your money on immigrant whores,you wont be richest in a near future insecure little Hans

So you work with jews. Fuck you. All jewish shills need to die.

>Slavic realm if full, fuck off.
Even for a ladyboy like me?

There's 200 million whites in US. How many does your country have

I'm polish and I consider myself white. What is your problem? Are oyu a turk?

U gonna die and ur culture with u.

>ladyboy
Yeah. Sure u are white as fuck.

Kill yourself faggot. The jews will kill all of you.
They have you on your list. Poland, the most "antisemetic state" in Europe. You will always be a slave cocksucker! HAHAHAHAHAHA
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Wiesenthal_Center

Sounds better than niggers

>while Mishka gets fucked by Tyrone, long dick style
It has come to my attention that American posters on this board literally can't formulate an """argument""" without resorting to cucking, BBC, etc. Jesus, how fucking brainwashed are you that nigger genitalia is all you think about?

image looking at that sight everyday,no wonder

Silly wh*te, most of who hate Poland is Jewish diaspora which is also really lefty also we has good relations with Israel.
>Many Lehi combatants received professional training. Some attended the state military academy in Civitavecchia, in Fascist Italy. Others received military training from instructors of the Polish Armed Forces in 1938–1939. This training was conducted in Trochenbrod (Zofiówka) in Wołyń Voivodeship, Podębin near Łódź, and the forests around Andrychów. They were taught how to use explosives. One of them reported later: "Poles treated terrorism as a science. We have mastered mathematical principles of demolishing constructions made of concrete, iron, wood, bricks and dirt."

Where the fuck did that come from?? Are you projecting? I never said ladyboy, faggot.

95% are white out of a population of 38.5 million.

Stupid shill/troll/slave. Jews kill all non-jews. Kill yourself. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Look at this
>Polish-Turkish relations were historically strong, the official relations were established in the 15th century.[1] The Ottoman Empire, along with Persia, was the only major country in the world which did not recognize the Partitions of Poland.[1] In the 19th century many Polish veterans of the November Uprising, January Uprising and Crimean War arrived in Turkey. Many Polish officers, like Michał Czajkowski, served in the Ottoman Army. Polish general Marian Langiewicz spent the last years of his life in Turkey, fought in the Ottoman Army and died in Istanbul, where he is buried at the Haydarpaşa Cemetery. Polish national poet Adam Mickiewicz spent the last months of his life in Istanbul and died there. The house where he lived was later transformed into the Adam Mickiewicz Museum.

For us is better to be Slav than white, now i want mine gibs.

what do you care you ugly nigger

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Hurr Durr you can't be successfully and patriotic

>By being proud of your people you must have nothing to be proud of personally

That's called alogical fallacy
One doesn't exclude the other
One doesn't follow from the other

This is a German quality
Being capable of epic intellectual tests but being incredibly narrow minded and stupid at the same time, blind to the truths of life

Schopenhauer was just a other narcissistic germcuck , for whom dogshit has as much value as the people rersponsible for the culture and advancement he was brought up in and profited from

The only good German philospher was Nietszche, and he was actually Polish which proves OP's point

We slavs are not white, we are better

t. Abdul Muhammad

Look, on photo there is 3 true leaders of european union. 2 Poles(Merkel is hidden polish agent) and some white alcoholic.