What is happening here?

What is happening here?

Are they still in war?

U M A

>What is happening here?
Social experiment how to humiliate ru-speakers.
>Are they still in war?
Yes. Also your map is inaccurate.

Go fuck your dog or add to the discussion, leaf.

t. 56%

> What is happening here?

Used to be the main flashpoint of Cold War II. Now that the main flashpoint has moved to Syria, it's been on the backburner.

> Are they still in war?

Kind of, sort of. Low-intensity, though it could heat up. Trump's considering sending weapons to Kiev.

I feel bad for my diaspora.

Please no bully, fellow Bohdan.

No, really, go kill yourself

Where does he buy his clothes? I want one of those.

Pro EU neo Nazis VS Anti EU Russian Commies.
Sup Forums may have a hard time choosing a side

Shit when did Mariupul fall I thought that was still Ukie controlled

It indeed hasn't fallen yet

It was never about EU for "nazis". They just happened to be on pro-EU side.

The pro EU side. They'll help make the EU see clearly again, like the rest of Central and Eastern Europe. Not a hard choice, actually.

"see clearly"
what do you mean by that

That Donetsk has many tradesmen that make great eyeglasses, obviously.

that came from a Burger. impressive

Neo-nazis are not pro-EU, they are not even pro-government right now. They are just anti-russia.

Who cares?

Why not to travel to Crimea? It's safe and sound.

>full of Russkies, Ukies, and Muslims
>safe and sound

Come on now, let's not get ahead of ourselves

Pro-EU side are kikes, not neo-nazis, you dum-dum.
People like pic related won't make you see "clearly".

Join the motherfucking NATO already, I want to go shoot up some commies too.

What is stopping you from volunteering and doing it right now?

That's up for (((elites))).

gib back karjala

My contract. I'm part of the national guard.

Gib back Finland
So like the whole western Europe, I don't see any problem here

Going to Krivoy Rog in December to meet my future waifu

Give us Abrene back first.

You should come back too.

Hey that guy is from Witcher 3.

>What is happening here?
Stalemate both sides are staring at eachother doing jackshit.
>Are they still in war?
Yes altough they are teoretically in a cease-firre.
The Ukrainian government refuses to start an allout attack beacause it would cost them alot of money.FOr them its comfyer to just sit back keep the status quo so they can steal money via corruption while saying "yes yes these money are for fighting russians".I mean these faggots sold the equipment that NATO sent them to their own enemy and sent their conscripts to fight with ww2 tier weapons and flifloppers.

This.
Also the whole social experiment aspect as this one mentioned, is like a continued version of what they did in Yugoslavia. I mean they had Ukrainians have a gay parade already KEK

>pls gib clay
that's not how you get clay

The EU uses Nazis as dumb pawns.

What about the Jewkrainian diaspora? Can we come back? :^)

My family goes back in Kyiv for quite a while, our namesake even comes from the Dnieper

>tfw so much clay to return

GIEV BACK KARELIA & PETSAMO & SALLA CLAY

The commies are in the other direction

Was just there for independence day last week. And for a few weeks before that. Nothing happening. L'viv has garbage collection problems, lots of Jew politicians in politics, and a war that no one talks about except the news.

Come baaaaaaack hohols, don't go to bed just yet.

In a chess game, you can't protect the diagonal if your defense lies on the knights.

In other words, to keep its geostrategic position with the immense land from Ural to pacific, Russia had to give up the western flank, namely the baltic state, Ukraine and even the Belarus which finally stayed with them.

For some Russian leaders, it should have been pretty hard to accept loosing Ukraine, but now with the current situation it appears that it was the right move.

that's what Poker players still dont grasp

pic random

I think I love my home country Ukraine. It is so chaotic and corrupted but still there is something beautiful about that place. Maybe because I was born their and lived there as a kid. I don't know. However, I don't think I will ever go back after living in West Europe for so long...

I never lived there, but from visiting for 2 years and being there for about a month, I can kinda see what you mean. I love USA, because money and the lifestyle is comfy. However, something about UA draws me. I love it and feel so at home there even despite corruption, retarded men, and old Baba's closing windows on 100 degree buses. It's a beautiful place, very fresh and green.

Do you go back often?

Last time I was there was in March. With the euros in my pocket I lived there like a king. I also really like Ukrainian girls. When I was there last March I managed to hook up with a chick. Not my best lay but whatever. Girl was 27 while I'm 24. Bitch was snorting some drugs. Last thing I heard was that she's working as a cam whore now. I mean at least now I can say I fucked a webcam model for free.

Anyway might go there next year and get a decent girl. I'm from Kirovograd originally. When I drove from Kiev to my hometown I saw so much poverty and fuck ups that I was glad that my mom got me out of that country years ago.

>Prediction Time by Retard American:
Since Crimea is technically part of Russia now, I imagine the Regions of Donetsk, Luhansk, Kharkiv, Sumy, Chernihiv, Poltava, Zaporizhzhya, Kherson, and the Eastern halves of Dnipropetrovsk and Kyiv will become integrated into the Russian State. The River is an excellent defensive point for fighting. The listed regions, for the most part, are primarily Russian-leaning, and if Ukrainians continue to leave to the West of the Country, and Russian "immigrants" settle in the Eastern regions, then technically democratic referendums could lead to integration into the Russian state. Control of the River, Kyiv, and much of the seaside near the black sea is a very good move in terms of strategy. If Turkey were to become destabilized and have it come to pass that the Russians control the straights out of the Black sea, into the Med, it would be excellent for trade with middle eastern powers, as well as an amazing way to project power into a continually destabilizing region.

Visiting chernobyl in a couple months. North should be pretty safe.

bump