Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - SPD Edition

Upcoming events:
24.09.2017 GENERAL ELECTION
15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk

>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>We are going to start translating and converting all english memes in Germans.. An example of this would be taking a smuggie, translating the mug liberal into German and slapping a CDU logo on his shirt..
>The Chad/Virgin meme is hot right now too so we could make some of those as well but let's start with the smuggies. It I'll be easy and fast
>Ignore shills, don't reply to Schulz/Antifa faggots/defeatists

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

They accept PayPal

Wahlnavi
>wahlnavi.de

Wahl-O-Mat:
>wahl-o-mat.de/bundestagswahl2017/

TV-Duell Sat1
>youtube.com/watch?v=VjQM6g1fKcU

>Wahlwerbespot der AfD
youtube.com/watch?v=RRoHZ-QKwhk

>Buzzfeed about us
buzzfeed.com/karstenschmehl/willkommen-in-der-welt-von-Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

afd.de/zeit-spenden
afd.de/wahlhelfer
youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
youtube.com/watch?v=PNjG22Gbo6U
youtu.be/LO6fSDZbXUQ
youtu.be/pmXylbqQcJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Schulzcucks eternally btfo

Merkel muss ins Heim

For german Anons who want to go the extra mile:

The AfD is still looking for people who can spend some time before the election to placard posters.
>afd.de/zeit-spenden

Also if not even more important apply as Wahlhelfer to prevent election fraud. (Check your local deadlines at your town hall) You get even some money from the government for this, between 60-90€

Or if you don't want to spend the entire election day at the polling station, please go there as Wahlbeobachter. Every citizen got the right to be there when they count the votes! Just go there a few minutes before 6pm on election day. You don't need to do anything else.

>afd.de/wahlhelfer

>youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90

You mean when Merkel gets re-elected and you guys get 100 million shitskins?

reposting this

nächster versuch

For german Anons who want to go the extra mile:

The AfD is still looking for people who can spend some time before the election to placard posters, distribute flyers, man information booths etc.:
>afd.de/zeit-spenden

Also if not even more important apply as Wahlhelfer to prevent election fraud. (Check your local deadlines at your town hall) You get even some money from the government for this, between 60-90€

Or if you don't want to spend the entire election day at the polling station, please go there as Wahlbeobachter. Every citizen got the right to be there when they count the votes! Just go there a few minutes before 6pm on election day. You don't need to do anything else.

>afd.de/wahlhelfer

youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90

>friendly reminder

Dort wurden 73.256 Tatverdächtige im Jahr 2016 Ermittelt. Davon waren 18.158 Ausländer mit keiner deutschen Staatsbürgerschaft, das sind rund 24,8 % der Tatverdächtigen.Bei einer Bevölkerung von 2,15 Millionen und einem Ausländeranteil von 87.900 machen Ausländer weniger als 4 % der Bevölkerung in Sachsen-Anhalt aus, begehen also statistisch gesehen über 6x soviele Verbrechen wie Deutsche.

>tweet von (((S. Schweizer)))

Wer von euch war das?

janboehm unterträglich

top kek

Fuck Böhmermann and his political propaganda

>mfw when i just waited for the next thread instead of baking it myself

Oops, oh well, better to say it twice.

fehlt noch ein bisschen. kann man ja für jede Debatte die noch kommt anwenden

tldr who won/looked least shit.

schulz blew it
merkel did merkel, basically nothing, dodging all questions, not giving clear answers

merkel will win
only question is how much the FDP will gain and if it's enough for cdu/fdp coalition.
if liberals blow the election it will be four more years of groko

we're fucked in both cases

aufs maul alda?
youtube.com/watch?v=PNjG22Gbo6U

Erdogan EU-Beitrittsverhandlungen

CDU + SPD vs CDU + AfD?
SPD is more cucked, but AfD could be biggest opposition party. FDP is ok, except their EU cocksucking. I don't want SPD to lead opposition though.

Give it to me straight. No sugar coating. Will Merkel get elected again? What are the chances of a more conservative party rising?

>cdu/fdp

sat1 tvduell Lindner:
Familiennachzug ja

fug, I meant CDU + FDP

there will be no more debates
this was it

Fake News

i am sorry. i am just so sorry

>Flüchtlinge

>Fachkräfte

>Chance für Deutschland

>soziale Gerechtigkeit

Merkel said NO to AfD and Linke, and that's the only sentence she babbled the whole evening that I completely believe.

Extremismus
FDGO
Bundeswehr

not even of the other parties?

fuck merkel and fuck g*rman people

Merkel good monster
Merkel wants peace

Wrong there will be 2 more

Merkel will be chancelor again, no doubt. However chances are that AfD (somewhat /ourguys/) come out as 3rd strongest party which was absolutely unthinkable a few years back. i recon the overton window is moving slowly to the right again also thanks to AfD. Babysteps...

SPD below 20%

wer?

between the drunken jew and Merkelstein?

funny sidefact

~50% think there was no difference between them at all

not between merkel and schulz, du untermensch

>wake up
>25.09
>AfD won
>What happens? What would you do?

Nah. This was the only one with Merkel and Schulz

But there will be 2 more with all the other parties

That's my personal goal/hope, the AfD shall become third strongest party.
However, it remains to be seen if there are effects of the current trend to steal/copy the AfD offers. Parts today (like the police reform) sounded like straight from the AfD program.

Stop giving false hopes, user..

Get my ass over to Germany and join the looting that will happen when Soros pawns play 1918 for a day or two

Pretzell is the absolute madman

Stop taking drugs

Walking down Unter den Linden, singing the Horst Wessel Lied.

Yes, my Anglo friend. I'm leaving Germany soon and will enrich your beautiful country with my presence.

niemals
mit der strunzdumme Lesbe und dem trotteliger Stammtisch-Prahler haben sich die AfD ins Bein geschossen

Schulzzug, toot toot

54% think he did better than expected

55% think he's closer to the people

87% think he was more aggressive

Datt is mehr als die anderen Parteien anzubieten haben.
Im Übrigen kommt der Beinschuss eher von Höcke, diesem Methopfer.

+1

100% think he won the vote yesterday

Wer interessiert sich denn schon für Merkel und Schulz?

seriously, I have not seen a single one of our genius memes trending, how fucked are we?

>CDU + AfD?
Not gonna happen!

wtf! Höcke ist doch sehr basiert! was ist geschehen?!

not clear at all.
if she doesn't pull the vote as expected, cdu will dispose of her.
you need to convince cdu voters (or nonvoters) that a vote for afd is not a vote for afd governmet, but a vote to uncuck cdu
cdu will be largest party anxway, that is a given

majority thought they were both the same cancer

I saw this one in the trends

>ins Bein geschossen
You can't be honestly implying they would've had a chance otherwise, kek.
But yeah, they need some good people, and they have some in the regions, and it could've been much, much worse. Shows how important it is that some people who can string a few sentences together without sperging out join the party and start working.
And use a proxy if posting unacceptable material on the internet. Or control yourself.

Langsam mache ich mir ernsthaft Sorgen um die Zukunft unseres Landes. Wir werden nur noch verraten und verkauft.

youtu.be/LO6fSDZbXUQ

ah okay, today?

Yes under #tvduell

Even if our goal is achieved it's really frustrating to know that no real change will be made in time. Sorry for being a defeatist cuck but this country is absolutely done for. At best we manage to organize and gather together all the real patriots in a slowly self-seggregating part of germany with the end goal of seceding, i.e. a non democratic approach to our problem.

1. Version ist fertig!

Well... You are always welcomed to Canada. Plenty of wilderness out here to escape the creeping degeneracy looming over the north.

There's a slight glimmer of hope.

Was macht denn der Loddar da bei Anne Will?

Looks like nobody cares for Twitter in Germany

No, it came from PPP: Pretzell, Petry, Pazderski + Weidel who all jumped like sweet little puppies over the sticks the Lügenpresse held in front of them.
Meuthen stayed cool and kept calm, Gauland sided with Höcke.

Result: Frauke ousted in Stuttgart. Weidel now repeating Höcke rhetoric ( minus 200,000 "immigration", "political correctness in the land fill of history" etc.).

Twitter is pretty dead in Germany. The upside of this is, that you can get easily in the trends.

Sucht ne neue Ehefrau

okay good missed that

youtu.be/pmXylbqQcJ8

click newest you idiot

Savage

Heil!

AFD wählen Freunde!

OC?

So what's the new thing people use?

but no borders to keep them away when we finally have builded a functional society

>uncuck cdu

i don't know the situation where you live but here in bavaria it's really hard to pull regular CSU-voters away to the AfD. For legit conservative and patriotic people the CSU still ticks all the necessary boxes somehow even when you explain the bigger picture to them.

MAGA

biomass yourself

>Germans tweeting about German politics
>in English
why do you hate yourselves so much

looks like it is even more death faggot
TV and free tube ad journals

Bun britfriend, speaking German makes you a nazi.

Haha at least we're people

>Eoin Lenihan
>Noah Barkin
>Joshua Gladwin
>Ben Knight
>Germans tweeting

seems legit

I wouldn't give up hope already. The good thing about the copying of AfD program points is that the party advisers think/now that the citizens demand more action, and tough action. The debate moderators dropped some real redpills like "two thirds of Germans say the Islam does NOT belong to Germany" - the parties are really under pressure, and the debate questions touched some hard topics, and even if they just pretended to have a tough stance, the people will not accept more Verarsche. If there is no action, I predict the AfD doubling their results in the states over the next four years and a landslide in the next general election, by which time we will actually have reached a point similar to 1932/33. MAYBE the CDU manages to survive by disposing of Merkel, the right-wing win, and subsequently open up for a coalition with the AfD.
A lot of possibilities, personally, I was positively surprised by the tough tones in the debate. They KNOW the people are fed up. Let's just see if they act or just talk.

think about thois:
if migration cost is 50 billion p.a., you could basically, if 500.000 children are born p.a., support every child in the order of 100.000 euros, say 1000 p.m. until elementary school is over

>be ancap
>"hey hans, who you voting for"
>"i don't go voting"
>everyone gives me shit.
>"you at least have to vote so afd has less %"

Fuck them. I never wanted to vote. But fine. You wanted me to vote, so I'll vote AfD

i would like to use this meme, but the edges from the wojac to the real face are disturbing.

The AfD had something like that in mind. They got called nazi.