Why does nu-Sup Forums gets triggered by anime?

Why does nu-Sup Forums gets triggered by anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ajl7iF5aRO8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=f0ZrpiQ4RKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kys weeb fag

Hating anime has been a meme since day 1.

why do autistic virgins care about what others think?

99% ex-weebs overcompensating for their cringey teenage years

>anime fag btfo earlier when everyone ripped on anime fags

When Europeans start making pro-European anime then I am all ears, until then you're all cringy faggots.

I don't like cartoons. I guess I'm nu/pol/ too now.

Day 1 since you came here, right /r/the_donald?

Sup Forums is like a kid that pretend to be adult because it likes only mature things for mature viewers. Anime isn't for grown up pol pots, they would die of shame if they their friends found out that they like to watch cute girls doing cute stuff.

Nu-Sup Forums thinks that Sup Forums is le ebin meme site like Reddit and don't like the fact that we have a culture that crosses boards.

>muh r the (x) boogeyman

>not having an anime waifu

It's as if you like real girls or something. Baka

Why don't you just stay on Reddit if you like that place? Why do you even come here?

Reddit isn't a Anime site so they real triggered by the Vietnamese animated drawings

youtube.com/watch?v=Ajl7iF5aRO8

Normies get the bullet too.

This, stop scapegoating gook cartoons for your own shortcomings, kiddos. You'd be the same autistic faggot if you were obsessed with pretty much anything at that time.
Last guy is right, though. Half of the angry anti-anime posts come from people that don't like it anymore but used to. The equivalent of that kid that figured out that wrestling is fake and now has to yell loudly about it to anyone that still enjoys it anyway.

I'm not crazy about anime and most are garbage highschool romcoms but what's left is much better than most modern western programs.

>gets angry someone doesnt accept his cartoons
>lashes out and accuses people of being from reddit with no evidence

Oh you poor thing...

>Gets mad about mongolian cavepaintings
>Defends reddit
Wew lad.

>real girls
feminists
loud
annoying
don't care about you unless you give them money

>anime girls
cute
not feminists
no money involved (unless you buy a waifu pillow)

Really got my noggin jogging

Looks like McDonald's has clued in how cucked Canada is. Don't forget to thumb this fucking thing down!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f0ZrpiQ4RKo

>calling out manchildren delusion
>defending reddit

Tsk, tsk m'lord

>Claims to be calling out manchildren delusion
>While posting cartoon characters himself
Well done.

but i like anime

>le facebook frog

Epic

How can you be triggered by anime on an anime imageboard?

We all know that nu-Sup Forums equals leddit. And leddit isn't built on anime culture, it doesn't even have smug anime girls. This means that nu-Sup Forums are blown the fuck out harder than they ever have before when encountered with a smug anime girl.

HEIL!

Anime shits on anything Hollywood is doing and the good goys can't handle it

>Primarily anime site
>Political faggots can't handle waifus

So sad

This cant be even called shitposting

Anime is trash for 1 and for 2 it has nothing to do with politics.Plus if you are no longer a teenager and continue to watch anime i suggest hanging yourself.

Everyone ive met thats been extremely into anime is literally a faggot or a sperg

because they're faggots imported from plebbit who came here and think they can shift the site culture

its ironic considering most of them are against illegal immigration, and yet do and act exactly like entitled whiny immigrants bitching about how we should adapt to them

remember user, whatever the board and whatever the discussion, animu is always relevant

Thats because you are a fucking leaf, and are surrounded by autistic faggot leafs like yourself.

I loved trigun

le meme flag XDDDDDDD

Newfags don't know about my Sup Forums.

>says all this while using reddit spacing
kys Mirko

reddit spacing is a meme used to laugh at all the redditors trying to call people out on it kek

I dislike anime... For being japanese. As in, filled with japanese culture and their quirks and oddities that I simply don't like (especially throwing sex in my face, but not quite).

I bet you watch dubbed anime too.

Because neo-nu-Sup Forums unironically thinks Sup Forums is like reddit in the sense that they think Sup Forums is a catch-all for anybody who like whatever hobbies, when instead Sup Forums is just for anime fans who like anime and other hobbies.

When moot created plenty of the first non-anime boards way back then, he wasn't creating them for normalfags, he was creating them for anime fans who wanted to talk about weapons or technology with other anime fans.

>Why does nu-Sup Forums gets triggered by anime?
It's just reddit/normie refugees.

neps are honorary aryans. they will live in our eternal 2d paradise with us.

reddit/normies will not. they can fuck off to hell.

>neps are honorary aryans

Daily reminder that private degeneracy is expectable in a NatSoc society. As long as one outwardly supports the state and takes care of there body and family and responsibilities, the inwardly hobbies of a societies autistic semi recluses are of no concern.

>Graf Zeppelin
mein neger

>neps
nips* i mixed up my words.

neps will be there too though.

Shut up fag let me fuck your ass

we need a Sup Forums where anime will not be tolerated and will be perma ip banned on sight. its literally cancer that infects the minds of the youth and forces them to become 50 year old virgins stuck in some storage unit living off of coffee and doritos

>watching anime
yeah nah