You do realise you're trying to hold humanity back because you're autistic and suck at being human?

You do realise you're trying to hold humanity back because you're autistic and suck at being human?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6IHaE-TXbZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HOW AM I AUTISTIC FUCKER????
SAY IT TO MY FACE SON OF BICH BASTARD NOT ONLINE SEE WHAT HAPPENS >:(

>1 post by this ID

Your mother's a cunt.
Show us your flag.

I can't go to any thread on page 1 without seeing comments along the lines of: "autistic screeching", "stop being an autist", and "are you fucking autistic?"

Autism is not a choice. It has no prevention and no cure. More and more people are being diagnosed since we know the criteria now, and plenty of autistic people (including myself) use the internet regularly. I have always loved the internet because it gives me a way to communicate that I simply don't have in real life. Seeing autistic people become the main target of jokes here as of late has been demoralizing. I'm sure I'm just "too sensitive" or whatever, but words matter. You have a younger audience than you think, and kids see and repeat shit like this all the time. Using autism as an insult is going to make people even less empathetic to autistic people than they already are.

I just don't see the humor in making fun of people who are already down. Dark humor is fine every once in a while, but if all of your jokes focus on making fun of disabled people, maybe you should reevaluate. Make fun of people who deserve it--there are plenty. We have an enormous amount of insults to choose from, and if you are creative enough you can even come up with your own.

Autism is the normal state of the human mind. Modern life is far too stimulating and tjat's tje reason more and more people are "turning" autisitc

Fite me u commie nigger

wat

youtube.com/watch?v=6IHaE-TXbZQ

Nope.. I'm right. The fact that people prefer being around people that are similar to them both racially and in interest is proof that humans are fucking autists. Autism is the natural state of human beings

Nice pasta

If we didn't have to pay the minority tax we would be colonizing the stars by now

Literally Sup Forums tracks pedos, criminals and wants to stop influx of more worthless immigrants into America. If anything this place wants humanity to be viable and not some Islamic shit hole Middle Eastern country

To a degree, yes. I pretty much see traits of autism in everyone i see. Even the extravert and social ones.

Autistic men are rough in bed and I love it desu. My ex was autistic and like to keep to himself and play his video games while I made him food and was his slave 80% of the time. He moved to Germany and I couldn't just leave my home ugh

gas yourself faggot

shit thread faggot OP

Everyone is autistic bro. Everyone sticks to their own groups. The abnormal people are the ones who automatically can trust every nigger and muslims "refugees" they meet on the street to be just as "tolerant" as they are.

'it' could be a woman. but who cares

autistic people created civilization, i'm honored whenever someone calls me autistic (which i'm not, except perhaps minimally).

This. Autistic men may lack empathy, but they are hell of good leaders and that's what we need. Plus, autistic men know they lack can empathy and are self aware of themselves. It's better than being a psychopath that could kill any second

Empathy can be learned though. You can care by linking it to yourself, so in a way you don't have to be autistic with lack of empathy. Just make sure that empathy is not missplaced (refugee love)