White dude who claimed a Black guy stabbed him because of his haircut admits that he lied and stabbed himself

White dude who claimed a Black guy stabbed him because of his haircut admits that he lied and stabbed himself trib.al/e7zuhmd
typical of the devil white supremacists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwVTVg6yO5Q
thedailybeast.com/man-ruins-his-own-truck-for-money-blames-blacklivesmatter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek
>But muh pure Aryan is honorable and muh IQ

Both sides of the political spectrum are honestly so fucking gone that nothing surprises me at this point

this how sick you crackers were

old news

yet none of you hypocritical white supremacists talked about it

I'm white. Am I a nazi?

probably

Good the left and normies falls for this shit all the time. Bout time we start pulling hey rabbis ourself

It's stuff like this that makes you guys look bad

I love that it's called a "hey rabbi"

false flagging, fake victims are bad. but how bout you take a little look see into similar things that happened on your side though. thats the only thing that's not making me really pissed at this dude is all the fake one's ive seen from blacks, jews, gays and trans. kinda killed my empathy

never have a black person done this

>A month after allegations of a racial assault on a CDTA bus, a police timeline revealed more details about the incident, and the three women accused of lying about it and attacking fellow passengers pleaded not guilty during an arraignment. Ariel Agudio, 20, of Huntington, Suffolk County; Alexis Briggs, 20, of Elmira Heights, Chemung County; and Asha Burwell, 20, of Huntington Station, Suffolk County, moved without comment through a throng of reporters Monday as they entered City Court.

oh shut up. google it you stupid fuck. ive seen at least 4 false flags and a few questionable events that no one can prove, like being called "nigger" from a moving truck in mizzou. im not going to take the time to do research for your black ass

we did. the guy's a filthy faggot, who cares?

already discussed to death fag

nice coon image
not black

you guys just make me more racist. is that blm's goal?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwVTVg6yO5Q

bitch how you think we feel?

we know you use blm as a codeword for ALL black people

>The root

Is this the nigger version of Salon or something?

i don't give a fuck how you feel. but, if its a race war that you want, you're on the right path. it'll be bloody for everyone, but you will be on the losing
side. now i don't want that, you might think you want that.... but you don't. you should really think about that and instead of ramping up the identity poitics, forcing guys like me to join team "white", maybe focus on fixing yourself and family.

I remember when this was originally posted here. The people in the thread realized it was fake after like 4 posts.

He says he was stabbed in his car trying to get away but the blood is on the passenger side of the car

i dont need codewords. if i want to mean ALL black people, that is what i will say. idgaf about your feelings faggot

you dont care thats the problem you nazi fuck
its already a race war you dumb devil, you have been waging a race war on us for 400 years, you can kill a black person with impunity TODAY join your white supremacist organizations you devil you pussy ass white supremacists you need a system set up for you to even exist in this world.

thats wht you white supremacists do you use codewords and you are pussies blm means all black people you just called me blm simply for being black

>never "have" a black person done this
sure the fuck has, a shit ton fake hate crimes
like the black guy the burned down the black church and staged a hate crime last fall/winter

you have an afro-centrist flag, user.
don't confuse your race with your ideology, pleb

cry me a river. you sound like an insane person full of failure and grievances. you scapegoat white people because of shit that happened a long time ago. i'm not a nazi or white nationalist, but if the day comes where i have to decide what team to be on, do you REALLY think it will be yours? white people just want to get along with no problems, but we are also very good at violence when we put our mind to it. just look at the last 400 years. you can join in on the american experiment of equality of opportunity or not. silver or lead. blm is leading people down a bloody path. you. don't. want. it.

anyhow, i hope you get your head on strait. get yourself a job and family. success in general, but you are currently on a bad path.

are you stupid? you have a blm flag, and i don't know your race considering this is Sup Forums. is this a fucking troll?

if so, good on ya, ya sod

most likely

>white people just want to get along with no problems
no you dont, you elected trump a white supremacist
>but we are also very good at violence when we put our mind to it
yeah thats why you are killing my people in the streets with impunity
you basicaly admit you are nothing but violent savages who kill and oppress to keepe your existence I know you are dying out but its nobody's fault but your own, you dont ahve to genocide others cause of it, wea re the ones wanting to live in peace you are the ones who have white supremacy

>because of his haircut
is it typical for blacks to stab people because they have gay/meterosexual haircuts?

it says black nationalist when you pick it not blm

you dont anything about what happening dumb neanderthal

>yeah thats why you are killing my people in the streets with impunity you basicaly admit you are nothing but violent savages

if you think this is us being "savage", you haven't seen nothing yet. i think this epoch is white people at their most pussified. but that's changing thank God.

>wea re the ones wanting to live in peace you are the ones who have white supremacy

uhh, i've lived in enough black hoods to know this ain't true one bit.

Okay then.
I have one single question for you.

If America is so horrible and racist towards blacks, why don't you emigrate to somewhere else? I mean, it doesn't even have to be Africa.

I'm sure any European nation, or even Canada and Australia, would gladly accept you provided you have a comprehensive education and no criminal record. So why not move?

You're not capable of feelings.

>Black
>People

It's sad that anyone on the right resorted to the tried-and-true Marxist tactic.

Word was starting to get out that the left loves hoaxes

Larping Americans are cringe as fuck

whites are not capable of feelings

we built america whites need to go back to the caucas mountains

hey cracker whatcha doin?

false false flag

>white guy uses the same blaming tactic that has given the left power over the media for years
>it's okay when the left does it but as soon as the right does it then it's those evil white supremacists at it again with their evil schemes

No you didn't. You have been a 5-10% segment of the popuation, and were initially used as slave labor, then later as cheap labor.

You didn't build shit.
Your culture is cancer. And by that I mean specifically African-American culture. It's so cancerous, even African blacks could be considered "racist" against African-Americans because they hate you too. And that's why nobody likes you. I am 100% certain that almost every white person in America would vote in favor of a referendum asking "Should blacks be taken back to Africa and given reparations in the amount of 10 trillion dollars".

Yes. That's how bad you are, so bad that the rest of America would PAY to have you leave.

That puts you at the level of worth that nuclear waste or toxic sludge has in the market, as in you have to pay someone to take it.

larping americans? what am i larping as? an american?

anyhow, netherlands user. you dont know how shitty race relations are right here and now. i lived in black neighborhoods in the south. it fucking sucks, and people are getting pissed about it on both sides. we got blm on the one side agitating and screaming "racist" and we got clear and evident black crime, you'd have to be blind to not see, but if you point it out you are a racist.... pressure cooker situation. it'd be nice if we could talk it out truthfully without constant "racist" shit, but barring that.... well i got guns and training just to be safe.

media is run by white supremacist anti black propaganda everyday

If you do not like to live with whites go to Africa, pal.
I bet all my fortune you'll not go.

*The media is run by Jew supremacist anti-white propaganda everyday

uhhhhh no its not what is anti white on it?

>the source is buzzfeed

black american cutlure is what makes amerikkka rich, you dumb devil, you have a country where you are open white supremacists slavs

Post a link next time, faggot

learn to read faggot
there is a link there

Black African culture is real, it exists and can be proven.

Black American "culture" amounts to an oxymoron, it's basically anti-culture, in that instead of elevating the level of civilization of those practicing it, it lowers it. This is empirically visible with even whites who practice African-American culture - so called whiggers or wiggers, they become drugaddled, alcoholic degenerates and leeches on general society and are considered by the rest of White America to be "white trash"

is that why you white devils emulate it daily?

No idea, I guess you're right.

all the music and entertainment is black culture american sports is black culture you inbred and its all making money for you white supremacists

The pet monkey of a Nazi.

>he thinks I listen to nigger screeching
>he thinks I watch baboon TV
>he thinks I watch american niggerball and footnigger
try again Tyrone

How we will call this one?
"Hey Cletus"?

"you" arent the white population majority of white population here in amerikkka does it

How many times do I have to educate you faggots. This is not a white man, he is a Jew. His name is (((Joshua Witt))). Jews are neurotic attention seekers. White men don't do this kind of thing. Whenever you see something like this, it's always a Jew.

thedailybeast.com/man-ruins-his-own-truck-for-money-blames-blacklivesmatter

Im really glad us Aussie don't have you African's here. Abbos are much better people than you lot believe or not.
There is one African here in my small town. He 7 foot extremely loud and talks about his dick a lot. No bullshit he's not liked at all

Still surprised any retard would be that stupid.
So you cut yourself, big deal, why lie about someone else doing it to you?

African guy I work with is always railing about black Americans having no discipline and wearing their pants down.

I don't understand this. Its not like there is a shortage of violent black criminals.

Do you really wanna go down the which race does more stupid shit? Cuz yours is literally a race of niggers.

He's a neurotic liar, that has no relation to crime stats.

If it means all blacks leave the country then I'm in.

>checks name
>of course

Kill all whites

Just because you monkeys call yourselves white doesn't mean it's true.

Just a reminder that a black man sold his soul to the Devil to learn the blues and who is the Devil again.

Honestly this is just sad. I expect this from the SJW's since their politics are based around victimazation, but not from someone on the right. Someone on the right doing this is pathetic.

Of course you would link us to some fucked up SJW site. Fuck off you retard.