/polder/ - Saneermeneer Promotes Mudblood Edition

Our guy has betrayed us.
Theo Hiddema suggests that the best way to integrate foreigners is to mix Moroccans with Dutch white women.
The only chance we have for /our party/ to accomplish anything good for the Dutch people can only manifest when it doesn't get cucked.
And it just got cucked.
He's suggesting pic related gets moored.
I'm suggesting we don't.

telegraaf.nl/article/29115551/hiddema:-integratie-onder-de-lakens

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraaf.nl/article/29115551/hiddema:-integratie-onder-de-lakens
m.youtube.com/watch?v=f0ZrpiQ4RKo
youtube.com/watch?v=No6RbuTw3us
ejbron.wordpress.com/2017/09/03/theo-hiddema-is-door-de-mand-gevallen/
youtu.be/NwPEAFGDTNQ?t=1494
nl.wikihow.com/Verf-mengen-om-de-kleur-bruin-te-krijgen
viewspire.com/2017/01/15/nederland-wilders/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He already said this before the election. Nothing new under the sun.

Joe Owens

Impregnate these two beauties before the niggers can do it..

So what's /our party/ now?

What happened to Wilders?
I know little about your politics other than that you never seem to have an actual government

>Dutch people wanting to racemix

Nothing new

nvu brengt de bantz

I remember him saying something similar a few months ago. Seems like old news to me.

>te uit te nodigen
>voormalige leden van de... ...NSB
>NSB
>landverraders

NVU, wat een mongolen.

I'm dating a blonde haired blue eyed Dutch girl right now. She is great.

It is. For some reason NOS had to headline this shit again and every moron had to jump at it.
>muh white nationalism
>muh white race
Identity politics will result in nothing but death. Morons.

If you don't mix with them how will you prevent foreign enclaves in your country? Your politicians won't deport them. It's either have your country ridden with parasitic slums and third world enclaves or commit cultural genocide against them through mixing. In a few generations they will be "Dutch".

When Romania finally abolished slavery and all the gypsies became free, the government planned to do the same thing. They tried to force Romanian peasants to marry gypsies so they would be completely assimilated into our society. The peasants however turned on the gypsies and butchered them in every village. The survivors ran to the mountains and gradually bred like rabbits. Now everyone thinks Romanians are gypsies. If we had absorbed them through marriage and mixing there wouldn't be any gypsies today.

Who wants to mix ?

enclaves are much better than getting your stock fucked up

you wont even be dutch anymore

>telegraaf.nl/article/29115551/hiddema:-integratie-onder-de-lakens
Ben er klaar mee. Fuck FvD

Don't worry, I'm as white as it gets.

Pic is her

Don't be simple. It's the only way and every Empire in history has done it to prevent exactly what we're witnessing in western Europe today.

its the only way if you want to become kebab.

Dit was al bekend voor de verkiezingen sukkel.

>those feet
HHHHHHHHNNNNNNGGGGGG
Anyways i can't even have one of the goblins that inhabit this country, so i will keep masturbating like in my room

It's the other way around. The kebab becomes you. National identity is preserved and fortified. Your country will endure. Enclaves and immigration will otherwise make national identity lose all cohesion and great instability will come.

They mixed with foreign women not with foreign men.

Looks like McDonald's has clued in how cucked Canada is. Don't forget to thumb this fucking thing down!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f0ZrpiQ4RKo

draad thema?
youtube.com/watch?v=No6RbuTw3us

Glad I voted for Geert.

yeah it was the only right choice. You can't trust anyone else.

t.mossad

Goats would love you up their ass despite their meh

He mentioned that he doesn't mind foreigners much, but then neither do I. Still want them gone.
Question is whether he's willing to fight for the protection of Dutch traditions.
This way he's undermining them, mainstream media turning it into propaganda or not.

Ze zouden eigenlijk een joint-statement moeten maken hierover, want dit is echt zo'n breekpunt waar de helft van de kiezers over gaat vallen. Hoe serieus zijn ze over het sluiten van de grenzen, willen ze de criminelen met een dubbel paspoort echt uitzetten, dat zijn nu allemaal kwesties die niet onder een heldere hemel liggen.

This. Fucking morons refusing to see we are fighting for culture instead of skincolour insist on dragging us into conflict. Authoritarian mongrels.

>He mentioned that he doesn't mind foreigners much, but then neither do I. Still want them gone.
all of them or just the noisy and visible ones that refuse to join our way of life?

Think about it, how many people have you heard whining about the fucking east asians to leave?

Yeah, and every empire in history eventually collapsed. Are modern Europeans just supposed to mimic them? Destroying your bloodline by adding sickly half-breeds isn't the way you solve immigrant problems: It's allowing less immigration in the first place.

>Is there any hope Sup Forums?
you need to watch Jordan Petersons' Biblical series. I think there is hope to be found in his theories.

Cry white boy cry
>spend 10 months enjoying dutch women
>summer comes in , ditch them & enjoy the beaches of morocco
>summer over , go back to Netherland, white women miss my cock and hangry for it
Why is life so perfect

>btw my flight is in 3 days , i'll go back to shitposting in a toothpaste flag and no one will suspect
>also by any chance are you an ahmed pretending to be a white nationalist for the keks ?

>every Empire in history
hmmm

The east asians probably don't have 10 kids and aren't on track to replace you in 50 years, either. Once there are no racial dutch left, the Netherlands will just be another third world ghetto like the US is rapidly becoming.

People like you are boring

Fuck off negro these are finnish women.

Yet when you mix the races, you dilute the culture.
Then you mix some more, more, ever more until everybody's mixed.
Then nobody's the original anymore, and why would they care about Dutch values and traditions?
You could easily inject some pro-EU in there and presto, you've got the Kalergi Plan.

The East Asians? Some of them clamoured for it themselves, even terrorised to try to get their way. Didn't work, and Moluccans are now just as foreign as Javans and Sumatrans, which is to say not very.
Dutch colonial history is inundated with written and filmed accounts of people who fled Indonesia after the police actions. Fled because they were more Dutch than the VOC.

There's also a biological IQ component. Indonesians have similar average IQs to ours, mudshits don't.

paar dagen geleden

Hiddema heeft een punt. Integratie vind plaats tussen de lakens. Jaren van mislukte integratie bewijzen dat moslims hier niet in geïnteresseerd zijn, wat wederom blijkt uit het feit dat het vrijwel verboden is om met een Nederlandse jongen/dame als moslim een relatie te hebben.

Verder snap ik ook niet helemaal waarom dit zou betekenen dat Hiddema opeens niet meer voor Nederlandse waarden op wil komen. De "Wet bescherming Nederlandse waarden" wordt hier niet door beïnvloedt.

gib sauce

As a mixed raced Dutch man I like this. Maybe I'll vote FvD next time instead of D66.

she looks 11 years old

remind me to kill you when we meet

>Yet when you mix the races, you dilute the culture.
>Then you mix some more, more, ever more until everybody's mixed.
>Then nobody's the original anymore, and why would they care about Dutch values and traditions?
Nothing lasts forever, we are vastly outnumbered, just fuck around, have some kids and enjoy life. What else do you want? Armed conflict? In Europe? Nigger please, that is the worst idea ever.

Indo nl'ers zijn vaak wel chill of heb je een zand bakkus?

We are not outnumbered against the one true enemy. Hell, we can probably even live peacefully with the shitskins in Europe. But we all know it wont end there. (((They))) wont stop till they have a dumb slave population that will always fight amongst themselves and never against them. Notice how there is this big push for diversity but not for unity?

Dankie

Gimme sauce u fag

So fucking defeatist

Alleen Groot Brabant kan ons redden van deze ondergang.

lees het commentaar op deze jidf-site eens
ejbron.wordpress.com/2017/09/03/theo-hiddema-is-door-de-mand-gevallen/

Antwerpen als hoofdstad?
Brussel bombarderen we toch met de grond gelijk en herbouwen we later als een Nederlandstalige stad (zoals het voor 1830 was)

Al die reacties.
Ik begin spontaan te denken dat Hiddema dit expres zei om mensen wakker te schudden.

pro-israel maar tegen (((hun))) die gast?

Zeker wel als Economische hoofdstad.
Maar voor historische redenen ben ik voor Den Bosch. Een waar bastion tegen Noordelijke aggresie

Iedereen vergeet dit zinnetje te vermelden

Net als moslims hebben ook joden dit """"""""probleem"""""""" zoals Luther al opperde

what a fucking idiot. he should kill himself asap

wow you are unbelievably stupid. maybe you've mixed with too many gypsies/t*rks?

Zei hij dit echt? Waar staat dit wel?

go back to r*ddit larping christcuck faggot

Zelfs zonder Luther, joden staan erom bekend ondanks hun blanke etnische vermenging nog altijd joods te zijn boven alles.

tijdens dat café weltkeks van vorig jaar ergens

every empire encouraged race mixing

youtu.be/NwPEAFGDTNQ?t=1494

wat bedoelde hij hiermee?

Dat joodsche mensen als Moskovich zo hun protocollen hebben via welke ze in contact met de synagoge des duivels komen om het een en ander aan elkaar te kalefanteren, zullen we maar zeggen.

kankerwakker
nl.wikihow.com/Verf-mengen-om-de-kleur-bruin-te-krijgen

These people will invariably destroy every country in the world in order to push their madness and perverted national destruction. Each of these psychos should be rounded up and executed before they destroy our worlds and shatter our cultures. They are dangers to everyone and every culture and every land, for they value the lives of vultures and invaders over natives and anyone's history or sense of national pride. These people honestly just need to be rounded up and exterminated permanently and their linkings extinguished. They are enemies of all cultures and mankind that do not want to eradicate themselves. They urge on one's national and individual suicide in order to push their deluded collectivist cuckoldry. They are disgusting creatures, each deserving of the bullet and a rope around their necks.

Heeft iemand een discord link hier?

Fuck Baudet. Only Geertpill from now on

NEUK JA, POLDERDRAAD

Geert is gecontroleerde oppositie gefinancierd door Zionistisch geld

viewspire.com/2017/01/15/nederland-wilders/

>Geert is gecontroleerde oppositie gefinancierd door Zionistisch geld
tldr: als een kurk op de fles van de maatschappelijke onvrede over migratie. Hij houdt de plek bezet die Fortuyn creëerde, maar doet er nooit iets concreets mee en grijpt niet de macht.

Liever iemand die tien keer zoveel zetels heeft en niet mijn vriendin aan een afghaan/antilliaan/ethiopier/eritreer/syrier/turk/marokkkaan wil uithuwelijken dan twee letterlijke cuckolds met homoseksuele neigingen.
Maar ieder zijn ding natuurlijk.

Inshallah brothers, they look wholesome as fuck