15 yo arg*ntina NatSoc girl commit suicide at school

15 yo arg*ntina girl gets tired of arg*ntine hypocrisy and nigger attitude bs and kills herself in class: she posted an announcement 5 days prior in voxed (equivalent of Sup Forums , but with pedos, in arg*ntine shithole)
The gir liked metal, namely Burzum and Mayhem. Her mother claims she started questioning the holocaust days before her death. The last month before her death she remained in her room watching anime & browsing Sup Forums.

Was she, dare I say, /ourgrill/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7IjscGWOgaY
infobae.com/sociedad/2017/09/03/habla-por-primera-vez-la-mama-de-la-adolescente-que-se-suicido-en-un-colegio-de-la-plata-no-supe-ver-el-mundo-privado-que-la-angustiaba/
youtube.com/watch?v=4bhqd9CDK_g
youtube.com/watch?v=nFMH4T7ahqM&feature=youtu.be&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=1JNSqlYcrCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This literally breaks my heart :

How do kids keep killing themselves?

I can't work up the courage despite drinking myself to passing out every night.

Sad!

she had MGSV in her bag, she claimed "first come first serve"
her goodbye letter said "Goodbye shitheads, whoever finds the game first gets to keep it"

on the morning of august 2, at 7:50 am, during geography class, she took out her handgun (after her alarm clock went off to remind her of the deed) and shot herself in the temple

Red pill is not meant for children. Too tough to swallow. Hell, even most adults end up getting black pilled instead.

This

>equivalent of Sup Forums , but with pedos, in arg*ntine shithole
link? asking for a friend

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

How good is that game!?

Many such cases!

>b..but 4tsjen is for over 18 year olds
still sucks for her tho, press F i guess

We need to find girls like this and wife them

Keep this guy away from children

F
Also this. It's fucking dangerous

>Burzum
absolute trash

she also announced it in here: translating for those who dont speak arg*ntine

"I'm going to off myself at school on thurday and im gnna stream it online:

what the title says: i wanna stream but i dont know of any sites, tell me of some.
this is not bait, im decided to doing it
heres whats im gna do: im gonna steal my dads gun before going to school and im planning to shoot myself during the first period, so if you dont wanna miss the stream ur gonna have to be up at 7:50 am.
i got 5 bullets, maybe I can kill 3 or 4 classmates, would be sick!, but my main mission is suicide.
I dont wanna drag this out too much, tell me where i can stream so i can line everyhthing up for thursday"

look it up faggot, i dont go in those sick degenerate sites lol

peruanomierda leave

To kill yourself you have to be either extremely stupid or extremely brave. Kids are stupid, adults are cowards.

kek

video?

no vid sadly, but i got pics of her: her name was Lara Tolosa

I feel nothing. Nihilism has released me.

>tfw no psycho Argentine high school gf to nurture back to normalcy

>It's fucking dangerous
Glad it's not just me

Adults are also wiser and typically know exactly what killing themselves entails. Knowledge leads to cowardice it seems

She wakes up 9 years later

Most kids literally can't tell the difference between fantasy and reality

sad

the media are trying to label this as another consequence of bullying, but she was never bullied:
in fact she claimed her school was a mess, total anarchy, everyone disrespected authorities and so on (normal arg*ntine sudacamierda school for you, but this was an elitist private school, these things are not expected), she saw how degenerate the world was and that there was no escape, couldnt take the red pill, so she took black pill instead altogether

off topic question
How many pills are there?

>I feel nothing. Nihilism has released me.

how about the rest of you nazi shit stains follow her example? fuck off, mongrel.

>15 yo
>browse Sup Forums
>ban self for life

It's to die for. Or it would be if Konami didn't fire Kojima before he could finish his proper ending.

As many as needed

What's your fucking problem. I am genuinely asking how good the game is to buy it later.

>The last month before her death she remained in her room watching anime & browsing Sup Forums.

Sauce?

heres a vid of her (the grown girl, not the little yellow nigger)
youtube.com/watch?v=7IjscGWOgaY

4, blue (default), red (Sup Forums), black (knowing theres no solution, nihilism, etc), white(opposite of black)

pic related are her drawings

she was qt, poor woman

your turn Sup Forums

Don't buy it, pirate it, none of the money goes to the creator and any money from the game goes to Konami who are a bunch of hacks

>meme flag

>4
>not including iron pill

Children deserve to be blinded to the real world. Reality is objectively shit.

Nooooo.. why, why would you do that.

Your supposed to raise a family with constant redpilling from birth to be leaders of the future.
Not off yourself.

ANY FEMANONS on here, don't kill yourself, you are rare and are to be cherished; bluepilled bitches can off themselves.

It's disappointing. It released incomplete

I hope she can find peace in the afterlife

>Reality is objectively shit
Actual children yes, but ~15 is about the time you have to start facing the real world

She overdosed on redpills, I'm sorry user.

This cannot be said enough, teens will take the blackpill too much

>not vidéo

infobae.com/sociedad/2017/09/03/habla-por-primera-vez-la-mama-de-la-adolescente-que-se-suicido-en-un-colegio-de-la-plata-no-supe-ver-el-mundo-privado-que-la-angustiaba/

yes, and redpilled young grill... rare as it gets
>tfw you'll never get her into NS
didnt know of that one lol

yes, i know, she wasnt 100% white, you can tell from her eyes, this is why im wary of arg*ntine subhuman women, but this one was red pilled so maybe it was ok to hang around her. She would of killed herself once she realised she had abo nigger blood, oh well

Spoken like a true fag.

Thanks.

I would do many things to her.

>in voxed (equivalent of /b)
>not hotwheels /argenitna/

she was cancer

stop drinking. or are you too weak to stop, pussy?

i don't blame her. i often have to focus on preventing myself from doing the same thing for the same reasons. what self respecting white person wants to live in this hell world of forced multiculturalism? where endless hordes of sub human parasites take over everything your people have ever known.

a deluded fuckface offs herself

#care

Nothing of value was lost. Btw Malvinas are, were, and forever will be British.

This is why we ban guns.

>not one mention of Sup Forums or Sup Forums

Who kept the game?

To prevent suicide?

Its garbage

Shit game she gave out

You kids lurking see this one more time

ive never been on voxed or aynthing, just heard some rumours is all, probs infinity chan was gna be the next step, who knows. Anyhow her heart was in the right place, we need women like this, im tired of arg*netine subhuman degenerate slutty women
its as hard as it is in Britain to get a gun in here (unless you are someone ((((important))))) )
well she didnt like her clasmates too much!, a degenerate game for a degenerate bunch of monkey subhuman niggers

Yes. Also she was tempted to kill a few other kids.

>redpilled young grill
Fuck, it already gives me headaches the think about having to find a decent wife after college. Here we have a combination of entitled feminist whores and simple whores. If only I could have grown up with a qt redpilled friend since childhood to marry her later...

So who got to keep the game ?

Nothing in the news?

That's literally retarded. There's a million ways to off yourself and/or other people.

the only good nazi is a dead nazi, no exceptions

It even made people like Cantwell break into tears. I'm thankful for believing in God for making me endure so much negativity.

>im a cuck and I don't care who knows it

how did she kill herself?

Your so edgy so cool

youtube.com/watch?v=4bhqd9CDK_g
heres a vid describing what she did, narrated by a classmate (degenerate normie filthy slut whore anti white and and anti christian)
translation:

"We were in class, she pulled out a gun and shot herself in the chin, and she survivde this fucking retard couldnt do anything right until the very end, what a crazy bitch. Apparently she had been playing a game, idgaf really. She was with a teacher I really appreciate, the best teacher ever!!, and everyone ran off etc, disgusting!"

I feel you bro
no one cus everyone panicked n shit kek

idgaf about arg*ntine subhuman dying unless i can relate, this girl seemed like a female version of me when i was 15, except i didnt snap, so i naturally felt bad desu

she short herself in the chin (i wrote a descrition at the start of this post)

shoot herself in the head with a revolver in a classroom

>killed self
Obviously not.

*sips poz cum*

>suicide
>brave
You've got to be kidding me

qt as fuck
WHY

nazi larpers btfo

>kojimadrone
and nothing of value was lost

You do realise we have massive loopholes in our laws. You can own a slightly modified AUG if you wished.

Did you get poz cum poured up your asshole this morning?

I am laughing off, apparently one classmate talks about the incident saying the girl just took the gun out of no where in front of everybody and that she didn't even aim good so it was basically her bleeding without the mouth to dead.
>She had one job to shock her bullies
>Ends up in agony for hours getting bullied with out a face
Kek

Comments point out a place called "boczid". They said there is a video and pic of her bleeding in pain too.

This retarded Argentinian Sephardic Jew should have calmed herself down and found a right wing boyfriend to deny the Holocaust with instead of being an insane suiciding cunt, but what can you do.

>slightly modified
Like no firing pin?

There's still hope left.

youtube.com/watch?v=nFMH4T7ahqM&feature=youtu.be&t=1s

I wish I met her first.

another vid of her
youtube.com/watch?v=1JNSqlYcrCA

They already are blinded by reality that why when they get into the real world they off themselves.

She was the right amount of white. No subhuman blonde hair or blue eyes genes.

>adults are cowards.

Uh-huh

lmao if true