As a Black Man On Welfare, I Think We Deserve More Respect

First off I want to say this, most of racism on Sup Forums stems from anecdotal fallacies and small examples which in my mine really shows how far this community as fallen. Second I want to point out that just because I am on welfare doesn't make my point any less valid, to say otherwise would be a ad hom attack. My third point is that if you think giving a black man on welfare respect will encourage more blacks to on welfare that is a slippery slope fallacy and I will not respond.

Now that we cleared this I want to talk about systemic racism. Systemic racism is basically memes in real life, except instead of fun and cute frogs it's a terrible prejudice. Let me explain. Growing up all of whites hero's have been white, from superman, to spiderman, to President Bill Clinton. It wasn't until 2009 when President Barack Obama was elected did things start to change. Because of that whites subconsciously see whites as superior and will naturally choose them over non-whites in professional manors.

This is why it's ok for blacks to be on welfare, we are held back by a subconscious meme of systemic racism. This is why you should not shame blacks who may have not reached the same level of success as you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z2d2SzRZvsQ
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
jbhe.com/2012/11/new-data-shows-a-wide-racial-disparity-in-the-gpas-of-college-graduates/
money.cnn.com/2016/06/27/news/economy/racial-wealth-gap-blacks-whites/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
csg.org/pubs/capitolideas/enews/issue6_3.aspx
jbhe.com/features/50_blackstudent_gradrates.html
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/08/21/through-good-times-and-bad-black-unemployment-is-consistently-double-that-of-whites/
amren.com/features/2015/10/welfare-whos-on-it-whos-not/
amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/18/mass-incarceration-black-americans-higher-rates-disparities-report
cdc.gov/std/stats15/minorities.htm
theroot.com/black-men-are-more-likely-to-deal-with-erectile-dysfunc-1790875327
cnsnews.com/commentary/walter-e-williams/true-black-tragedy-illegitimacy-rate-nearly-75
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nig nog logic, victim mentality. You provide no proof for your claims of "systematic racism". You are a dumb cunt. Fuck off.

>wahhh Wahh he doesnt give u free proof like he did our cotten

Do you think in Africa they have black superheroes?

They don't.

>thinking I will read the words of a welfare recipient

No because they are to busy starving

LURK MOAR YOU FUCKING NEWFAG
this is weak, low energy 2/10 bait
Sage this shit you massive fucking faggot.

No black superheroes is why you are on welfare? Fuck off lmfao. There are anti discrimination and quota laws up the wazoo to help your people get a job. Subconscious discrimination by an employer would lead to a lawsuit.

sage this trash guys

Or killing white farmers haha your people are a joke

cotton**

Stupid nigger

Superheroes, by definition are destined for greatness. So it would make sense that there are no nigger superheroes.

hehe

1/10

Owning slaves wasn't free. Slave owners had to feed, clothe, house, and pay for medical care for their slaves. Letting slaves die is a bad investment.

Coincidentally, clothing, food, housing, and medical care are the same things you're asking the government to provide to you.

You are a terrible troll

Enjoy your ban

Yet you don't put a period at the end of your sentences. Idiot

why is every slippery slope argument a fallacy? there are many cases of it being true

Pleas eleAve you are shit troll

No shit. That is how slavery works

Only one I can think of is racists becoming more racist

Gib gib gib.

Only taxpayers should vote

Poor bait, no strike.

are you sawing black should be given a break because most are mentally deficient and think the world is against them, then act accordingly - which actually puts the world against them?
really joggin mah noggin

>Only one I can think of is racists becoming more racist
low IQ

I'm white and Morgan Freeman is one of my heroes.
Why can't you see how hypocritical and biased your opinions are?
Also when do people on welfare start to rebuild their lives and get employed? Now more than ever in history minorities are given preferential treatment in employment processes granting them greater odds at acquiring a job and thus becoming less dependant on welfare programs? How is this systematic racism?

Okay, so I won't attack you for being on welfare. I'll simply ask you why you're on welfare.

I won't reference a slippery slope fallacy, I'll simply ask why you think it WON'T encourage others to be on welfare.

Can you answer those questions for me? Thanks.

The remaining paragraphs you tricked me into reading seemed to just be a word salad combined with a lack of historical knowledge.

>Morgan Freeman is one of my heroes
why? he is an asshole in real life

Because he is disillusioned on the subject of racism.
youtu.be/z2d2SzRZvsQ
He is also a popular media icon who starred as God in two movies.

I don't even know if it's bait or reddit anymore. Saged either way.

(OP)
That's a horrible tie, and that kind of pinstripe suit is just so not flattering.

Really makes you think...

Is he fucking gay? why does he wear a fucking earring.

Who fucking cares? Be constructive and address the substance of his argument.
>protip you can't

wow this guy is an absolute idiot.
>not talking about racism will stop racism
absolute buffonery
>He is also a popular media icon who starred as God in two movies
wow man are you fucking 12? grow the fuck up

>black history is american history
can't address someone's argument who says idiotic shit like this

You're not on welfare because you're a black victim of systemic racism. You're on welfare because you have a victim mentality and can't spell for shit. Miss me with your bullshit.

Bullshit nigger. I lived in a motel with niggers and every night I had to duck out of getting robbed raped or even just simply beaten for being a white bitch in a black hood.
If you don't want to work fine, but stop pretending you kangs. Black women all say the same thing: you ain't shit.

It's not a farfetched idea. If you think about it critically removing race-bias from the equation means you are left with bullying instead of racial discrimination, and murder instead of racism-fulled murder.
If you continue to teach the younger generation that racism is a thing then everything will be viewed through the lens of racism. If you stop talking about it the racist generation dies out and is replaced with a generation free of racial tension.

The only argument that i have is that niggers belong in the zoo and apefrica, prove me wrong
>protip you can't

He's right though. Black history(African-American history) is still American history.
It is a part of the American culture.

Fuck you. No one on welfare who willfully live on it deserve any respect. Its part of being a welfare fuck. All races who drain taxpayers should be spit on and ridiculed, treated like complete shit until they get a fucking job. No skill? Go fucking learn one at a learning annex. Putting 1 application into McDonalds then acting like a faggot so you don't get hired and lose welfare does not get respect.

Zoo? Then all bipedal apes belong in one.
Africa? That I can agree with. Send them all back so they can un-brainwash themselves.

(((As a X, I ...)))
get lost fucking kike

>black people are systematically oppressed
>there are literal programs in the “system” designed to give you money for free

I dont fucking understand.

Disregarded as soon as you used the word fallacy twice, learn your shit dumbass and make your life worth the air you breath

>bothering to reply to a nigger who will be purged soon

do you know it's impossible to just "ignore racism"? You really think a black person will look at an asian person and just completely ignore the fact they look nothing alike besides the fact they both walk? and why do you get your opinions from hollywood actors? this guy probably doesn't even read books.
>If you think about it critically
stop telling me to think critically when you can't do it yourself

do you even know who invented racism?

African American history is american history. It's not like they were shipped over with genealogical records, their ancestry is only somewhat accurate up to the first one to step off the boat, or europe if they can find out which black woman in their ancestry incited jungle-fever and thus gave them a fairer complexion than pure africans

Though that is regulated to slave-descendants. People who's parents moved to the US from England probably know their african heritage

>to president Bill Clinton

fucking lost

also remember to sage

A literal nigger....kek.

You "people" are disgusting, you know that?

KYS nigger

>busy starving
good

Lowiqb8

>black
>uses proper grammar

This is a slide thread, sage.

YOUR PASTAS ARE SO STALE AND PREDICTABLE

>African American history is american history
ok so is european history, chinese history? europeans were influencing china for a long time and they participated in big events such as the opium wars and the boxer rebellion.

THAN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU FALLING FOR IT. SAGE AND MOVE ON

>stop keeping mah brotha down
the only thing that oppresses you is your monkey brain

>As a Black Man On Welfare, I Think We Deserve More Respect

>Lowest SAT scores
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html

>Lowest GPA
jbhe.com/2012/11/new-data-shows-a-wide-racial-disparity-in-the-gpas-of-college-graduates/

>Lowest median income
money.cnn.com/2016/06/27/news/economy/racial-wealth-gap-blacks-whites/index.html

>Lowest IQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence

>Highest high school drop out rate
csg.org/pubs/capitolideas/enews/issue6_3.aspx

>Highest college drop out rate
jbhe.com/features/50_blackstudent_gradrates.html

>Highest unemployment rate
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/08/21/through-good-times-and-bad-black-unemployment-is-consistently-double-that-of-whites/
>Highest welfare useage
amren.com/features/2015/10/welfare-whos-on-it-whos-not/
>Highest crime rate
amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
>Highest homicide rate
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf
>Highest incarceration rate
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/18/mass-incarceration-black-americans-higher-rates-disparities-report
>Highest amount of sexually transmitted diseases
cdc.gov/std/stats15/minorities.htm
>Highest erectile dysfunction rate
theroot.com/black-men-are-more-likely-to-deal-with-erectile-dysfunc-1790875327
>72 percent of children in the African-American community are born out of wedlock
cnsnews.com/commentary/walter-e-williams/true-black-tragedy-illegitimacy-rate-nearly-75

>do you know it's impossible to just "ignore racism"?
Is it impossible? How would you possibly know that? If everyone keeps saying that racism is ingrained in every fabric of society then of course it will be impossible because you keep telling them it's a fundamental and prevailing problem that affects them on a physical level. The truth is that it is purely social conviction that the differences in appearance guarantees differences in mentality. You literally advocate racism and race-based tension by believing this.

>and why do you get your opinions from hollywood actors?
It's an opinion I came to myself. MF is just an example of someone advocating my opinion. I brought him up in response to OP.

> know who invented racism?
Oh this gun b gud. Plz enlighten me burritobro.

good redpills, remember to sage

Regardless of you being black, you spend your time shitposting on Sup Forums instead of spending your energy in finding a job while being in welfare. You're fucking trash.

I spit on you.
t. An actual productive member of society

Is European history Germanic history? Roman history? Or is it European history?
Is American history European history?
Let me know.

cool bro, but this is a shill thread.

remember to sage and move on

nice work

nigger

Hello there

nice

Damn you're one dumb chimp, maybe you deserve less respect than you get.

>people thinking this was written by anything but an affluent white person or a jew

there is no brakes on the nigger hate thread

good stuff russianon, thanks bro

>government leach thinks he has the right to speak to people with real jobs

>As a Black Man On Welfare
>on Sup Forums
riiight

>calls other an idiot for minor mistake
>makes the same mistake in his reply
Great job OP

Everything you just said about blacks applies to asians, yet they're doing just fine in america. They're overrepresented in our elite schools despite an admissions process that actively discriminates against them. They outearn other ethnic groups including whites.
They succeeded here for the same reason that they succeeded back in asia, just as blacks fail in america for the same reason they failed in africa: genetics.

On the topic of welfare, the money you take from the government to survive amounts to theft from the taxpayers who go out and earn that money. If you're not capable of feeding yourself, then you aren't fit for this world. kys.

he is just too smart

Guaranteed you wouldn't be on welfare if you were only allowed to have basic proteins that taste like ballsack.
It should be so fucking horrible and depressing living in your shitty basic one room apartment with no money for a tv or video games, eating your ballsack meals that you would actually strive to contribute to the community and gtfo of welfare.
But no, you can buy your BBQ chips and soda and flat screen tv and literally have no reason to get off your ass and improve yourself.

Get your patented sterilization spray here!

I don't consider myself a racist but the amount of pure fuckery I see from younger blacks is depressing. OP is enabling and condoning this behavior by making...yet..again...more excuses and on top of it, wants more respect!.
I goto Walmart, my mom is a little asian lady and these black people just take up the entire aisle. They had absolutely no shred of self awareness that they were blocking the aisle and there was a backup behind them. They were loudly cackling and waving their weaves around, my mom politely asks them to step aside, then the motherfuckers said some mocking shit about my mom under their breaths next time I passed them. It's hard to be civilized around that level of fuckery.