/gig/ generation identity general

Lead members of all countries with official chapters are here to answer your questions.

Comfy montage by Cato: youtu.be/93qCsGY-OFM

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

identitarian-movement.org/generation-identity-faqs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FAQ: identitarian-movement.org/generation-identity-faqs/

Also claim your identitarian waifu.

US identitarians should join Identity Evropa.

fuck off gypsy
we've been through this a million times
2 autists wanting that to happen won't change how the public thinks
convince the bumfuck retards in villages cut off from civilization to get annexed

He is teaching English in schools and consulting a distribution company with translations of german products to Mexico and Argentina.

completely untrue
i can go to poland whenever i fucking want to
as well as any other retard that has credentials
refugees can't do it
big difference

You're just proving my point about America having European roots.

no, son. we're thracian and you're macedonian, but we're both bulgarian. as I said, unity makes us strong. wether you agree or not, when the albos chimp out our army will move in to protect minorities regardless. good night, sleep tight and don't let the serbs bite.

What are your ideas regarding economy? how would you reshape Europe Economy?

Poland is 95% Polish.

gypsy i agree with you
the point is that telling me this on a mongolian fingerpainting forum won't convince the retards that don't give a shit about reality

Where will be hq of Balkan branch?

>by Cato
Is he a member of GI?

it's also easy to immigrate to legally
ergo by definition
not an ethnostate

can i be an identitarian if my parents are european immigrants

pristina

Still writing in English ? Oh well, that's the mighty american identity for me.

Uh no, waifu are banned. No interracial mating allowed.

Eagerly waiting to hear the difference between "interracial" and "interethnic" mating, though. Here I was, thinking the Irish are a different race from the English. Next you'll tell me the people in Tbilisi are same race, too!

If there are any true identitarians left, come with me and be done with this EU pan-European racial wet dream. I will be north of the wall with my daughters, preserving what heritage we have left.

Tell me why I should give a shit about a bunch of cucked Civic Nationalists?

I am a secular, European, Jew.

How does génération identitaire thinks about me joining?

Is there any plan against the huge bias against the GI in the media? Here in Austria every single media outlet calls the IB "right wing extremists". They even go ape when Sellner was on a Red Bull owned TV show once for giving the right wing extremists any kind of platform. As we can see with the AfD in Germany, the media still has huge power in influencing the public opinion.

Aright, before I go, are we gypsies or tatars? Mongols? The russians called us slavs, Tito wanted us in Yugoslavia. What is it? Why don't you accept the fact that we'll both be better off together. I have no hard feelings for Macedonians, I have hard feelings for Macedonians who refuse to associate themselves with their paternal nation.

P.S. You're supposed to call us "turks", gyppos on here is saved for the Romanians.

Why reshape it, it's working relatively fine, no poverty and homeless, good industry and education. Demography is top priority.

nigger do you not call your m8s faggots?
it's bants
you might be autistic
sort yourself out

Many European nations have a language that originated outside their nation's borders, but that doesn't mean they don't have a unique identity or culture. We, like the South African Boers, have a unique identity that is similar, yet separate to other European peoples.

So you want us all to kill each other. Cant wait to see how things end up. Id actually like to get drunk with Serbian and Bulgarian right wingers.

Wikipedia says you're openly white nationalist, is that the case? I'm a white nationalist, but I'd rather not associate with such a group in public.

Apparently there's just one pan-European race, and we're just distinguished by "ethnicity". Apparently I'm racially identical to a fucking Paionian savage who larps as Alexander the Great all day. FML

i just want to meet racist qts tbqh branko

This is not bate. Europe has been a Judeo-Christian society for 2000 years now. We are the same people sharing the common fight.

you're bad at baiting
i suggest you cease your ironic faggotry

>European
>Jew

..nevermind.

Don't worry, its just European ancestry nationalist.

To the bongs from the last thread setting up the UK branch, what's the official facebook / twitter you're using?

Also I go to uni in the north west, but live in London

It was solely Christian for some 5-6 years.
Idk if you know but, it was proven that genetically Bulgarians are closer to Italians than to our Western neighbours, the serbs.
Look, when the albos come for u, we've got ur back.

So in essence we are talking about drinking club where balkanites will finally not fight each other, all thanks to immigrants? Top kek.

pls answer op can i wear the cool polos too

>Judeo-Christian society
You do realize that Christians and Jews have been hostile towards each other since the inception of the religion, right?

Oh alright, that's great. Thanks for the info man.

>video game triangle flag
>Evropa
>v

No. I'll be taking back the American flag for White Nationalism thanks. America is a country built by and for whites, anyone else that happens to be here is not actually an American. Why would I fly any other flag when the communists are trying to tell everybody that the American flag is a White Nationalist symbol. Just let them do the work for us and fly the flag.

>not fight each other
come on dragane
i think we all know that's not possible
but it'll probably be more drunken fistfights than genocides this time
also alboniggers and gypsies are banned right?

I'm not pure white but I'd love to fuck up any Antifa that messes with you guys.

How often do they attack you?

Bulgarian and Italian societes don't have the same history as the French, Belgian, Dutch societies. Judaism has always been a part of Europe, why shouldn't it be a part of a European movement?

There's a Slovenian branch, as long as you're /aesthetic/ and are willing to participate in shit, you're cool.

You are not the issue. You admit we are different races, but for practical and/or moral purposes will accept limited levels of race mixing. Presumably you just don't want to promote it in any way, and possibly seek minor social caution or disapproval for it.

That said, the other identitarian clearly said that we're the same race, but different ethnicity. I don't know what he means by that, but which is the official position? Is there one re: naturally occurring race mixing, whether there's a single "paneuropean race" (lmao), and to what degree (if any) race mixing can occur (how many miles from your country of origin)?

You have two choices, either the GI England page of the U.K. and Ireland one.

Like ? Belgium is a fake country.

one bulgar on a balk shiposting thread told me about his m8 that came here in one of the conflicts (forgot which one) just so he can kill some alboniggers

Are you an American? We only except people who are white. In any case, antifa frequently tries to attack us.
We often fly the US flag as well, but we need another symbol to distinguish ourselves from the civic nationalist crowd.

yeh its just im not slovenian by blood

and they have always kept themselves apart. Do some research in cultures and world views and you realize the "shared history" doesn't mean anything

Albanians are allowed i read on a site, but i dont believe there will be any albanians.

English Hapa

it's pragmatically an unfixable issue unless you want to let the niggers win of course
i suggest you stop worrying about it
people seek out companions from their own people

What do you mean? Are you Austrian? Italian? Serb?

i have talked to christian albos on here though
they hated muzzshits as much as me so i guess some of them aren't total subhumans

Lauren Southern is doing for us what Moderate Muslims do for Radicals.
>not all White Identitarians
>violence makes them radical so let em run free
>most are really pretty moderate I swear

You claim that Jews keem themselves apart from Christians, then why couldn't a secular jew enter movement that defends the very essence of our society?
Why do you want to keep segregation and next claim Jews live on their own?

>you will never have an alt-right qt3.14 break her hand on your face for trying to tell her that she's supporting white supremacy

why even live?

Some of their women are bredy gud

It's a contradiction, it's unclear, and it's grounds for refusal into identitarian groups. The rule isn't "europeans allowed", it's "europeans who don't race mix allowed."

A lot of the UK, Ireland, and many other countries.

Secular jews still cling to their jewish identity. They have no intention of assimilating, and haven't in the literally 2000 years since the Jewish exodus.

What is the Paris chapter like?

Anyone in the organization interested in taking economical/political power locally?

Is it ok if I'm half Anglo (mother) half French (father)?

and the movement consequently fails
it's either no niggers and spics and a bit of european racemixing
or nigger and spic and muzzshit racemixing
pick what you want honestly

i'm not into bestiality sorry

Then i'm not for this shitty groups then am i. I thought it was for anti illegal imigration occuring today.

It's fucking retarded really. Be a mixed whitey in another country, noone likes you. KEK.
So identarians are out, only one has left that's conservatism and nothing else. and centrist at best.

Belgian user said no nogs/foreigners are allowed. Calm down and let them do their thing.

Keep fighting the good fight. Cheers from Spain.

that was not what i was arguing for
butting in at the middle of an argument is retarded

claim your waifus

I'm just saying that the western and the jewish world views are fundamentally different. Being tied to a land has never really been a part of jewish culture (to name the most relevant difference here), but you might have gotten more of the western ideas in your upbringing. Still there is no historic argument to be made from a shared history

I have no idea about the movement, and the segregation is not a thing I wish for, but rather a fact as I see it

How bad is the Germans eye damage?

Like will he be fine with glasses?

>Jews cling to their identity
>Can't even join a hobby club without getting shat on

Do you know how often I have to hear "innocent" oven jokes from the very people telling me to not take it personal? It's kinda hard not to cling to whatever you supposedly are when people don't see you for what you are. European Jews never asked for this madness, we were happily living here without those muslim barbarians. The very problem is that, just like those muslims, a lot of people think all Jews are alike, while most conservative Jews are nothing like the American, liberal, rich Jews you see in the media.

Wanted to ask you, what is your government doing about the Albanian (literally) villages in the North-West? When I was travelling to Ohrid (which you've taken care of), as we passed through them there was not a single Macedonian flag. Only this retarded bird.
GI has chapters in Italy, France, Germany, Slovenia and Britain I believe. They have nothing against mixed Europeans joining their cause, but are striving for a "Europe of nations" policy instead.

>Those qts

Fugggg you guys are really good on communication

claimed

As far as I am concerned, as long as most of your ancestry is celtic/germanic/nordic and that you are willing to embrace your European identity (I.E.: NOT calling yourself a Jew and NOT practicing barbarian rites and cults from the desert) you are fine.

My parents are bosnian but i was born in the country

False choice.

First, failure of the group to address the underlying question does not build confidence.

Second, what's my position? Require some white blood or family connection for admission, require applicants to oppose pro-immigration and pro-mixing propaganda, and require that they want to promote domestic child birth and culture.

Interracial dating should not be promoted in any way. It can either be ignored or given social disapproval depending on circumstances. Other controls may also be imposed, such as the other partner must acknowledge the white culture, no conversion to Islam or anything like that, and perhaps only accept it if it occurs when the person has been abroad a long time; different groups can decide what they're comfortable with to a certain extent.

This position, however, will bar you from groups like Identity Europa.

I get that response quite often, and you're not wrong, at least not entirely. Having the identitarian flag as a rallying point is ok, but it needs to be a tiny identifying mark among a sea of American flags. The enemy is our greatest ally, the more they believe that the US is secretly a White Nationalist state the better. Every time communists see an American flag, they should assume the person is White Nationalist. That should be the goal.

The IE flag needs to be a tiny identifying marker, not the overwhelming aesthetic. If the movement grows the flag basically should overtake the IE symbolism entirely. It needs to be flown in the way my highly professional paint guide shows, imho. Feed the leftist idea that the American flag is a symbol of WN, and don't let go once the idea has taken hold. Let the left fight for our vision of America.

Bosnians ARE European, and bro-tier. You'll have no problems fitting into the Slovenian GI.

So asian grillfrieeend and i'm not allowed in? Why the fuck would i want in then?

2D is fine.

Are you butthurt because a Polish girl rejected your degenerate Turkish genes?

Poland is 99% white and it's next to impossible to immigrate to. First of all you have to learn Polish fluently, second you have to show you potential to assimilate and can live in a community.

Basically your only way in is by marrying a Polish citizen and marrying into the family and being polonized by living in Poland for 3+ years. But if the family doesn't accept you (ie. you're a nigger) it's unlikely she'll marry you.

Second is Karta Polaka, that is if one parent or grandparent was Polish, you live in a country that forbids dual citizenship (former USSR) and you speak Polish, you can get an unofficial citizenship that gives you all the rights of being Polish.

I don't know if the Polish authorities are as strict as the Japs (they come inspect your fridge, your cellphones, your apartment, interview your friends, etc), but Polish, Japanese, Swiss etc citizenship are the hardest to get.

Ironically Canadian is the easiest in the world. Simply enter the country for 3 years and you can get citizenship. Don't have to know any English of French or anything about Canada if you're under 18 or above 54, otherwise you take a citizenship exam with a 99% pass rate.

Sounds good my G

Why are you bullying him you subhuman non nation, I hope the Bulgars ride through your meme country and kill all the men and rape your babushka, subhuman.

Forgot labels, revised. Left is correct, right is incorrect. Use the communist propaganda to our advantage.

keep dreaming, dipping it in every night, can't say the same for you gypsy. Bulgaria is so fucking bad, even the local gypsy hate the bulgarian gypsy lmaooo hahaha

yes and the italian was arguing for ethnic segregation

there's nothing they can do really, most politicians also benefit from their votes so the albo menace keeps existing
what villages do you mean specifically btw?

Ok, I'm the same, I reject these groups because they're not anti-immigration so much as they are white purity groups.

Regardless of your situation, if you race mix, are a mixed race white, or are at all accepting of race mixing, then you are not eligible to join. Excluding race mixing between the different people within the broad confines of "white", which may or may not be different races according to them.

balk bantz are not meant for western degenerates
are you literally a moron
ethno nationalism by definition has no legal ways for a nigger to become a citizen

You seem to know a lot about gypsies bro, I rarely see any when I'm out.
Godspeed, and when you join, drop hard redpills in a subtle and balanced manner.

Correct, no asians at all. No asian/white mixed race people, either.

Doesn't matter if you lived there for years and married there before returning to Europe later in life. You're barred and so are your kids. Doesn't matter what views you have on immigration, western culture, and religion.