/HTG/: HEART of LA Pt. 4

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

>compiled info
archive.is/QIiMT

Thread's attempted focus for today is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA, specifically front companies in the area that we have narrowed the search zone down to. We've also started looking at traffic maps to see what routes they're using to and from the MDC. Reminder that all info is being compiled into a list.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtube.com/watch?v=rogvlB2SP4k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long-range_reconnaissance_patrol
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Here is our current search vector for the MDC in LA.

Here is our dot map for the search vector area.

This is our dot map for the city of LA. Seeing how the MDC connects to the clusters and POI's on the map should get us further in the investigation. Also identifying the clusters themselves is probably a good idea.

Something interesting about the secondary DC area is that if you outline the rail yards you can see the tip of an arrow head directing to the West. This is a tip as to where the bulk of the traffic is going, which would be the MDC

Bump, gonna post some analysis I did based on yesterday's work

So I did a rough map out of the rail line that leads into the "arrow" which points to the general area where the MDC is located at. Notice how it is located in a corridor where there is a hole in the ring of police stations.

Notice how there is a second, smaller hole where the 10 Freeway leads into the MDC area. Additionally, the 710 runs alongside one of the arms of the "arrow" which makes me think it might be a route of choice for traffickers coming up from Long Beach.

BUMP THE FUCK OUT OF THIS SHIT.

Now, a few days ago we were looking heavily at the building where Yellowstone International used to be which is now abandoned along with many other structures in the area. I think the information yesterday would suggest that this location might be a spot used as diversion for law enforcement. It's location on Skid Row means that officers would be spending more time focusing on that area since the beautified Arts District has more upper class residents who would be threatened by crime. In fact it is possible that someone financed those renovations and beautification with that goal in mind.

Hey there. I'm thinking they use the 710 Freeway too. It would get them to LAX International Airport and the rail ways would get them to the Port of LA. From what I observed of Toulca Hills they most likely use limousines to transport people to and out of there.

You and I think alike, same thought process I had. Around this area here seems like a good candidate for a MDC location to me.

I agree, I think the routes being used are starting to become a little more clear. All we have to do is figure out which streets are best for moving between the freeways to various properties. We can try graphing out routes in Google Maps and look at the various suggestions. Toluca Hills could even be using limos and stuff, also consider that clients might go to the location or have a unit rented there.

Do you have an address for the location you thought might be the location of a secondary MDC? We might want to start including the general area on the larger map since we are looking at the rail lines.

It's good that we reached that conclusion independently of each other. Did you notice that the "arrow's" point on E Washington points directly to the cluster of buildings where that Chinese front was moving fake watches?

And now a question I have for the shills:

Are you actually trying to help Anon5? You've already been told by all of us here that no matter how many times you spam Frank dox here we will still follow this line of investigation to its exhaustion. You also claim to not want any of the information in the KB and /HTG/ threads to get out because it is disinformation. Yet you spam both of these kinds of threads and make them more visible, and actually cause more people to see them than would otherwise happen. So are you actually secret A5 fans? Are you in reality, doing this to cause information that you don't like spread more than it otherwise would have?

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

We went over so many front companies so I can't remember the exact location but I do remember you noticing a place like that. I'll show you how my Google Earth looks after I go over a few more places. It's along the rail yards itself, probably along the middle one that makes an arrow. I noticed this along the rail ways.

Church of Scientology International
6130 Sheila St Commerce, CA 90040

>incurring the ire of the church of scientology

So there is a little cluster there with several fronts/abandoned buildings.

Seastar International is the Chinese front selling watches. Socal Recycling Industries is no longer in the building as it is up for lease. Their website had no info on it though, it was pretty clearly fraudulent. If my memory serves me correctly Quail Creek Trading makes multiple millions in revenue every year and has less than 10 employees. So it's interesting that the arrow points directly at this little block.

To prove anything though we need to look at routes and larger aggregate data.

Scientology being along the railways could be significant but wouldn't they run their own operations to remain secure/secretive instead of use the parties running the MDC?

Different networks might utilize the same infrastructure.

Secondary DC is supposed to be a place with a lot of warehouses too from what A5 said. A5 also hinted that the MDC is in a industrial area where a lot of trucks are coming in and out all the time.

/HTG/ is the real deal
a5 is a disturbed follower
pretending you are the one to bring forth leads when a 4plebs search shows that is wrong
is weird

That's always possible. It's starting to look like this MDC is not located in an overly big building. But what do I know, the new data always causes a shift in analysis.

So it's somewhere along this train track leading into the arrow then? And if it's an industrial area, is it in the area where the large warehouses are owned by various fashion companies or is it in the area on the other side of S Santa Fe?

I see

Friendly reminder that this is a /comfy/, no bully zone.

Unless you're a loliposting spook in which case pls bully

All bullying should be directed at Anime Spook user, I approve this notion.

Okay, thanks.

This is what the area looks like on my end. I've surveyed the entire area and marked any distribution, warehouses, cold storage facilities, bus stations, trucking companies, and some POI's as well. The secondary is along the rail lines and connects to a northern area and a southern area. I know where the northern area is.

Would have to map it out like the dot maps to really find the secondary DC location like A5 said though. This place is smaller and not as well hidden, which is in our favor.

Interesting. I'm gonna redraw the "arrow" on our in depth map and see if it points to anything interesting

I can map it out right now if you want, I have a few hours right now to work on shit.

It could be right here actually, that area would make for good spot to put it. Also goes along 710.

It might help us for sure. If we can map out how the MDC and the secondary DC connect to one another that might be the proof we need to make an accurate prediction.

Kek, if it's in that area why did we waste all that time looking at Vernon?

I was thinking it would make a good addition to the map. How far east is it?

>working on a sunday

Can you how there are two big clusters with a few marks that connect them? The one to the east is the secondary DC area and the one to the west is the MDC search vector we've been searching.

People sold into human trafficking probably don't have the luxury of resting on a Sunday. Have you ever thought about that anime spook user?

>attacking my gratuitous sense of empathy
Still not going to look at your silly maps.

Ah ok I see what you are saying. Two industrial areas connected by the strip where the rail lines go through.

So we wanna add that to the in depth map. That would really make the situation more clear.

I tried to draw in the arrow but I think we are going to have better luck mapping out the secondary MDC location and comparing that data.

I bet the family members of human trafficking victims would like to look at the maps of where their loved ones were sent to be sold, harvested, tortured, and assaulted. Have you ever considered that you spook?

You have quite the macabre mind there, don't you?

That's actually an accurate statement tbqh with you.

Can we get a /thread theme/ in here?

Bump.

You would too if you weren't a shitty desk puke who didn't spend time in the field meeting actual perpetrators and victims.

I see why the guys in the trenches talk so much shit about your type now.

Bread theme youtube.com/watch?v=rogvlB2SP4k

I've stated repeatedly that I'm LRRPing when I'm not busy being useless.

>LRRPing
What does that even mean?

Long Range Reconnaissance Patrol

Bump
>>end traffficking

Oh, that was a typo. But according to Wikipedia:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long-range_reconnaissance_patrol

bumping.

Neat, certainly something I couldn't see anime spook user. They'd rather chase Uber vehicles and stare at the guys at Anytime Fitness.

Spookanon BTFO

>Anytime Fitness
Saw another one next to a pediatrician's office out in California somewhere, if I recall correctly. I'd have to go through my documentation.

The prestigious IC breeding & grooming programs at work I see. The CIA was a mistake.

Please, no hugs.

The secondary DC would be somewhat away form the military base there now that I think about it though.

You wouldn't want it to be right next door, would you?

I'd think not, the military base isn't supposed to be involved. Though A5 said that the traffickers know that it being there gives off a sense of security.

Here is the map with space for us to graph out the secondary MDC location.

This is the northern area that the secondary DC supplies btw.

Bitchin'

(checked)
Goin to work on it right now. Probably won't be able to finish tonight but let's see what progress we can make.

Freighting added

Looking good so far.

I sure am tired. Gonna take a little nap.

up yor game niggas, incorporate the damn tunnel map to this

Sleep well.

Lot of security firms in this area

That's something that could be done once the dots are all on the map.

Could connect to the other routes the secondary DC connects to as well.

how much of a nigger do you have to be to not know how to take a proper screenshot of a fucking map? And you claim you've been doing this for months now? What kind of shitty investigation is this?
Also what is this retarded dot shit? It's like none of you have ever even deal with large maps before. You should be asking the guys over at for help with that.

Very odd, not much comes up for cold storage facilities

Gas yourself

You're in too deep user, refocus.

All else spot on.

They're supplementing produce places for that, look at Cargill Foods here (checked)
Have you ever heard of constructive criticism before?

before or after, make sure to DO IT, think about all the info those maps could reveal

I saw something that sugested abandoned subay tunnels had direct connection to commet pizza, a sewer somehow leading to podesta's basement, multiple mentions of freemasons meeting in underground secret tunnels, secret tunnels paralel to subway tunnels, and so on.

Ok so will probably have to go back in with a list of produce places and supplement that, can you give me any you've looked up so far?

Couple bus charters in the area

General Mills Inc
5471 Ferguson Dr Commerce, CA 90022

generalmills.com

This place is right next to the Cargill Foods, for whatever that might imply.

Suck my dick faggot. I wipe my ass with your shitty maps. I was thinking of helping and creating a printable, wall-sized map with actual discernible info, but now I realize you want to be in control, no matter how incompetent you and your niggermaps are.

Go get raped by a pack of niggers.

You might find things go smoother when you approach people about something in a civilized manner.

Sunrise Produce
1400 Goodrich Blvd Commerce, CA 90022

sunriseproduce.com

This produce place is also very close to the Cargill Foods.

Will add to the list

No one is stopping you from posting a better map nigga, don't come in talking shit and then catch feelings

I noticed a Dairy Products place at the Citadel so I added it as well

Carrini Inc
5500 Slauson Ave Commerce, CA 90040

This place seems like it might actually be up for lease.

Progressive Produce
5790 Peachtree St Los Angeles, CA 90040

progressiveproduce.com

Just noting this place because it's not far from the rail yards.

Make a note of that for later

Rail Yards added

I'm starting to think the secondary DC is where some of the weapon shipments might be coming through. I know A5 said that some of the other weapon shipments would be coming from the Port of LA.

Northern Refrigerated Transportation, Inc.
5949 Eastern Ave Commerce, CA 90040

northernrefrigerated.com

This place might be worth noting, just for the service it provides and its location.

That would make more sense to me

Something just came up and I have to go. Post more addresses and I will finish up our map tomorrow. Will check in later if possible.

Will do, thanks for your work today.

Bumpin'

Western Gourmet Foods
6195 Randolph St Commerce, CA 90040

westerngourmet.com

Noting more produce places near the rail roads.

Bella Fruta
6205 Randolph St Commerce, CA 90040

lushusa.com

This place is right by it as well.