I have recently read the book The Protocols of the Elders of Zion...

I have recently read the book The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, in order to better understand the Jew and protect myself from him, and from his machinations.
Towards the end of the book, hidden well in plain sight was a small odd looking sequence of characters which could only be Hebrew.
I've set upon myself to discover what lies in the other side of the translation to no avail. This persistent curiosity of mine is starting to get obsessive.

I seek your wisdom Sup Forums.

> אלכס הוא כושי טיפש

This is the bizarre set of characters.

That book is fiction.

keked

The book is fake.

It's not fiction though.

kek

If you actually read it then you would know that it's not. Just curious, who told you it's fiction?

The book is a hoax.

Fiction.

It says Alex is a stupid nigger.

even if fiction.

1984 is fiction, but accurate portrayal of future.

>THE ONLY WAY TO TELL. THE TRUTH IS. THROUGH FICTION. THE DYNAMICS OF LIFE IN THE NATIONAL SECURITY.

This

>The fact that it happens to describe the group behavior of the jews is an irrelevant coincidence! Better not read it because we told you it's a forgery and you know us jews never lie to protect the tribe.

The book is basically the ancestor of meme infographs.

>The book is a hoax.
>Fiction.

Jews and Israel did 9/11. True.

This book is proven to be a false flag to instigate pogroms on russian jews, it was written by Russian Okhrana (tsarist secret police). It is an obvious fake since few months after it was released, way before the jews or the zionists were even a thing
I really hate jews with a passion, and that's why I say this. There's no jewish plot (I don't believe so anyway), I think they're just naturally evil and prone to trickery and evilness. It's not the rich zionists, it's the whole fucking social ladder

Love, Life & Anarchy JQ video

as a great man once said, if it's fiction why does it agree so well with observed fact?

Learn to distinguish between the nationalist kike, and the western kike. The Western Kike wants all the niggers, kebab, fags, SJWs and other refuse he can get, into your contrty.

The Nationalist kike wants to kill kebab and build a temple that will piss off all of the kebab and many SJWs.

I Support the nationalist kike. He is way better than niggers, slavs, kebab, gypsies and about all other sub white species. So why not let the nationalist Kike go ahead? He is doing our business?

Fake news

"Protocols" is a Russian fake.