Male Imprisonment and Rape

Prison rape is torture. It's a joke even. If you go to prison or even just jail you know there's a good chance you might get raped even if you are a badass.

Society seems to be ok with this. It's like a secret punishment that everyone knows about and while they would agree it's abhorrent, nobody seems to care if it happens. Basically, if you did something which got you in prison then you deserve the rape if it happens.

Is this just a secret tool to control men? While prison alone would deter many men I can see many just look at as annoying.

The government knows that they can't get away with open torture and so can't use that directly as a deterrent to behavior "they" don't like.

Could there be a secret desire by the government to allow this to happen with such commonness that they can control you better than just the threat of incarceration alone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLWlBgj0uOc
youtu.be/6SozP2QxxNU
hrw.org/reports/2001/prison/report4.html
jimgoad.net/pdf/prison/donny.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is why men need feminism.

youtube.com/watch?v=LLWlBgj0uOc

the incarceration system is a scam for kike dollars.
A real punishment system would be:
community service
pay fine
hard labor
execution

Once those faggots that wanted rape other men were killed by other criminals because they were degenerates.
But with relativism and "take it in the ass is normal and an act of love" it became a common thing.

i may go to jail or prison in commiefornia... any exconfags know if i will get raped or not?

For what?

'criminal threats'

maybe watch afterprisonshow on jewtube

Don't want to get raped? Don't go to prison! Is it too difficult?

I was in prison for 7 years, didn't get raped also don't met anyone who was.
but we joked about it from time to time.

Just shit on their dick

Id start dilating my anus now so you're prepared for the coke can cocks you'll be getting on the nightly familia

being a homo in jail must be a dream?

So a gulag then.

>Is this just a secret tool to control men?
yes

youtu.be/6SozP2QxxNU

Pretty good channel desu

german prison =/= usa prison

Cali isn't good. At all. Jump in the woodpile and you'll e alright.

Massively overegged

EU prison is just an extended stay vacation in a moderately priced hotel.

Rats squeal is why

if you don't say that you identify as a woman to get in a woman's prison then you are a criminal

>getting raped
>not doing the raping
I always adapt to my environment

I watched a documentary that showed that many "rape" victims wouldn't get raped by force but they treat you nicely and do you favors and after a while tell you that you will do(sexual favors) this or you are out of our protection....
Is that true?

>get into womens prison
>immediately castrated

I would think about that carefully famalam.

This is mostly US prisons. Why you guys so fruity?

Lol u know in Germany if a prisoner escapes it's his "human right" to do so? But of course they put him back in jail (with no added jail time)

Prison rape is a meme

Men can't be raped.
t. feminist

You have a g spot. Nobody else does. There are no women to watch you. No pressures. People figure oh well i know it can hurt because i take dry poops sometimes so these guys might as well do what theyre gon do. No pain no gain ahaha

Prison rape is predominately a black thing.

This, What we have is nonsense. Even small crimes can get you raped and it forces everyone to join a gang.

What the fuck? That can't be real, that is the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

>Men can't be raped (by women)
FTFY

Isn't prison rape in Brazil actually low on the list of terrible things that will happen to you in your prisons?

I'd imagine getting your leg getting cut off with a plastic knife, removing the flesh from your femur, cutting your cock and balls off, and then using your own femur to shove your removed genitalia as far up your colon while they start cutting off your face.

What do you think happened to "Chelsea" Manning?

Why do you think everyone talks about his tranny adventure instead of the government's crimes he revealed?

Who do you think runs things?

If you don't want to get raped then don't go to prison. Rape's don't happen at county jails where the people on trial are held or at minimum security prisons. You have to commit a very serious crime to get in a prison and get raped.

Most rape is black on white

Any statistics for this? I was wondering if there a certain demographic that does most of the raping.

Read the "donnie the punk articles" he was almost exclusively raped by niggers but he did offer his boipucci to some white sailors.

Actually this comes from Hobbes' idea that the only ones subject to the laws of the commonwealth (state in this case), as per the social covenant, are the "subjects" and to be a subject there must be no restriction to your freedom of movement by the commonwealth, (he regarded freedom as simply any action you can *physically* perform without outside forces stopping you) if you are in chains therefore not free you are a slave as he puts it and therefore not bound by the social contract with the state.

yes

hrw.org/reports/2001/prison/report4.html

human rights watch even says that whites are targeted disproportionately

That almost never happens in U.S. prisons, All the gay shit going on in prison is consensual.

>i was in prison for 26 months for punching a gook in Chinatown who tripped me when I refused to buy counterfeit cologne

Most guys who get raped are those who let it happen. Now it may be the case that every once in a while, somebody without a lisp and a willingness to fight gets raped anyways, Shawshank Redemption style. For these men, there needs to be recourse.

I believe that prison conditions are made infinitely worse by the presence of blacks and hispanics, whose criminals are so dumb and violent, and at such a lower level of consciousness relative to whites, that there is in my mind a serious argument in favor of segregating prisons altogether.

society isnt ok with this, american culture is ok with this

americans are scum of the world

Well, at least you will not become gay

why the fuck were u in prison for 7 years?

Not the same kind of prison, faggot.

>What do you think happened to "Chelsea Manning"?
that was more likely the result of solitary confinement

I saw a documentary the other day were Californian prisons segregate the puffters and even give them rubbers so they can buttsecks each other. The double standards sicken me.

Bradley was subjected to some heavy MKUltra. At the same time as they decided what they are going to do with him, rumors started about him being a trans/homo having issues about sexual identity. It was clear from that moment that he is under that treatment.

The evidence is that LGBTQ is new black in all CORP MSM.

>Rape.
So if you rape are you the gay one?. Or if you take being raped. Then you are the gay one?. Which is it?

Always looking for excuses
Jelly. You want women housed with men? That'll go well. If you kill the bottom male then no more sex for you. If you kill a woman then you still have bottom males :)

>over 2 years for a punch
Must've been a hell of a punch, did you have priors?

"I went through all kinds of changes during those hours. I had some out-of-body
experiences. There were times when I was imagining what it felt like for the guys
that were on me, you know —what was motivating them, or what did it feel like for them? There were times when I felt like I was paying for all the sins of the white
race. There were times when I had very religious feelings, it was like this was God
Almighty, to which I could only surrender. God was represented by this eternal big
black dick. You know, because after a while, I couldn’t differentiate, really, between
one person and the next. It was just this endless big black dick that was in me.
Every last one of them. There was only one other white boy in the block, and he
was getting fucked, too...."

jimgoad.net/pdf/prison/donny.pdf

holy fuck

Both. The secret is to not care. To know that if you relax it's like a cum pump that builds pressure and really tingly stuff. Then; free hands; you pressure wash the ceiling as your boner flops around. It's cash

>why the fuck were u in prison for 7 years?
Knowing Germany and knowing that he posts here, probably Volksverhetzung

Only Americans are raped in prison

"In the shower room, they had me on all fours,
front and back, and I was gettin’ it front and
back at the same time for about maybe half an
hour. And then Baseball started pissin’ on me,
and a bunch of guys followed his example. They
pissed on me, or pissed into my mouth
—had me open up my mouth and then just pissed
down my throat. And for me, this was a
welcome relief, too, because it didn’t hurt.
I was in terrible agony. My ass and my throat
were both just, just incredibly painful."

dude this is all kinds of fuckedup

All cock jockeys should be segregated from society, placed on an island until the last queer dies in agony, his sodomite face blistered with Caposi's Sarcoma and his body left to become a feast for more worthy lifeforms such as slugs and seagulls.

Nothing is gayer than shit on your dick.
You voluntarily put the dick in another man, you're a faggot of the highest order.

This "prison" or "arab" rules thing about only the recipient being homo is wildly backwards.

Death penalty for anyone that does this

Hi fags take my daughters. Explain to me how grab them is not sodomy. How grabbing your own daughter's ass with epstein and putin pedo and pedo pence are not sodomites or that this wouldnt apply to any of them?

I actually received something when locked up called the Prison Rape Elimination Act. I still have it if anyone wants to see it. Even though I never went to prison, they gave it thinking I wasn't going to get bailed out.

Adam and eve already died for their versions in the garden with the snake
Two sphincters. Poop doesnt store that low. Women piss on you. Bleed on you. Have zero g spots. You still fuck their asses anyways

Its just cause black men are bi sexual. "Gay for stay" isn't a thing. you're just a nigger.

It makes me sick honestly. And it makes me sick authorities seem fine with it. What kind of sick ass authorities do we have!?
Meanwhile I feel that all prisons should be solitary confinement. No association with other inmates. Solitary is known to have severe effects on the psyche. People who have done it say after release they become anti-social, not preferring public places and it takes a long time to adjust to society or being outside again.
YOU WANT THIS in a freed criminal.
Furthermore since solitary is considered more harsh we can cut the sentencing time by at least half. Half the prison sentence but solitary confinement. This relieves the tax payer greatly and frees up the prison system while also being quite harsh.
No crime college. No rape. No gangs. Just a shy ex con who doesn't like going outside that much for awhile. Perfect.

Im 30. Nobody can tell im gay. I cant count on two hands how many clam diggers wanna do sexual stuff with me. Deal

Triggered, faggot? You should kill yourself, your entire family is ashamed of you and the foul unnatural acts you commit.

Nowhere does the Bible say not to have anal sex with a woman. It does say that having sex with men gets the death penalty.

If you can't see this you are retarded. The Bible says over and over homosexuals get the death penalty. Nowhere did it say don't engage in anything other than vaginal intercourse with a woman.

Also the child rape stuff is covered by the golden rule that Christ laid down.

Look at it this way. It's the only real deterrent to crime for lots of people. Would I do 5 years to make 5 million dollars? Well, no, because I'm not a degenerate but you get the logic?

Unsolicited buttsex is all we have left keeping peace in our society.

“Um, having a guy’s dick in your mouth for an hour or two, you know, you connect with that guy, I mean, I don’t care how you feel about it when you start out. It’s so close, and there’s this incredibly intense nonverbal communication. I discovered after learning to relax that I became very good at giving head, at giving deep throat. And all you had to do was just go into a certain total relaxation, which my Buddhist meditation had prepared me for. I’d just meditate. I discovered that they could throat me for hours on end — I mean, they were in heaven. It was the most wonderful thing that had happened since they were locked up. And they got very grateful and cherished the experience.”

man... i don't know what i'm feeling. nausea, pity, anger. this is messed up in so many ways

gulag ftw

You banished yourselves before the eyes of God. You think you are Him and all knowing. Youre obsessed. Let it go. What is this your crusade? You know shit. You have no balls. Become a woman. This cheapens pussy for you. Bible says the 144,000 are undefiled by only pussies. Why? Because you dont read it enough. I directly showed you how youre wrong on sodomy and actually hell the real sodomites. So you lash out and make up more shit. Im here to discuss with men like OP wanted. Go braid your pig tails somewhere else, Rebecca Rosenblaat. We can make kids. Truvada killed all HIV. Doesnt work on women. Woe unto them bearing children when Christ returns. But yeah. Muh families. Muh muh muh muh. Go fuck your mother. You have daddy issues

Im going to assume this is that guy who got raped under pretenses of
>"Discussing passivism"

In leviticus. For priests that dont exist anymore. Meaning in females' beds. Nothing that goes in mouth defiles but what comes out. So we ignore serpent seed and call it an apple instead. King david was bi. Ruth and naomi. Hagar. Ronaldo. Centurion. Born eunuchs. Ethiopian. Sacred band of thebes. Alexander. Hadrian

feminism wont help shit. how will feminism help ?

Thank you for confirming that buggers are mentally ill.

It helps jew baggery so we shit on males/gays and suck on tits like babies

>Getting to this level of insane and still being able to post on Sup Forums

Are you a San Francisco meth zombie?

You dont know what words mean. We dont live on a pear like you all claim. There is no bodily evidence for mental illnesses. They are spiritual problems for kikes. Isis is a fertility cult. Only liars like you are mentally ill. This is not a game. But you are a three year old little girl. How was synagogue of satan yesterday?

we know that and we are happy about it. american cunt

Are you eating air dried fish or only goopy wet not dry leg stabs?

Pretty soon, it'll be prisons that you share with Muslims.

He called xir he.

I did some voluntary work for a while with ex cons and they all agreed that a lot of it is bullshit. There are rentboys in jail and some closet cases but not even as much violence as you might imagine.
Guy who served time for accessory to armed robbery said it was more constant petty bullshit like cutting tags on radios so you lost the privilege. He said he was determined to stay out of prison because it was boring and stank to high heaven.

and ? in german prisons ther is no anarchie, i think the only inmates that get fucked in the as are hugh betas and childfuckers. fuck both of them i dont even mind if they get killed in prison

Learn to spell, Hans

Why are female washrooms so much grosser though? I dont know. If a man can say men stink then how can he not stink himself? How can you puke to smells you might have yourself? But mmm mmm! This pussy stank ive never experienced is making me so hard
>boring
Seems he wanted to mix boredom with more "smells" ahahaha

it understandable what i wrote, i dont care if its not perfect grammer

to you

I don't think it happens

Of course. Germany let's all the imported rapists run free. At this point prisons are likely the safest places in germany.

Feminism only care about college sluts claiming rape when they regret having sex with someone.

Real rape? They don't care.
Religions that protect rapists? They don't care.
Men getting raped? They don't care.

Because white men are practically girls already. A race of natural sissies.

>man... i don't know what i'm feeling. nausea, pity, anger. this is messed up in so many ways
Why, though? The way he's describing it makes it sound like he's always had the fantasy of having his own personal black cock carousel.

Literally only an American thing.

Is there anyway to look up. What prison or country has the most rapes on record? Just so I know what to avoid.

its a way (((they))) scare goyim into submission