>>140140757

No he's not right. China would be fucked as well, and would have to make a decision. You really think they're going to choose NK over USA? You and Julien can get fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/904466151316619264
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KIM IS LITERALLY DOING NOTHING WRONG!! ALL HE WANTS THE NUKES FOR IS TO GET A SEAT AT THE FUCKING TABLE!!!! The banks want North Korea to bend the knee, and the nukes are the only INSURANCE Kim has!!!! All of a sudden we hear nothing from the deep state, don't we? This is fucking ridiculous- another Honey Pot Arab Spring (Tor was a honeypot to set it off).

He is talking about deep state wise you stupid kike. All of our politicians our fucking owned by the Chinese government for taking in money during there so called important elections. They knew that they were selling out our government!

Loosen your tinfoil hat.

Keep that cock in your mouth kike!

assange is kind of a faggot

Trump has to have an angle on this right? it's a poker move? I think this is another case of the public not realizing Trump understands how this shit works and we won't realize until after how his game works.

I can see the shills are already coming out of the closet!

I always find it odd how cognitive dissonance works.

>Donald Trump can't be an idiot because I support him so he MUST have some sort of secret plan!

Sounds like the whole trade thing is a distraction desu. Trump isn't going to announce his plans for anything like this. Wouldn't be too surprised if he uses something like this as a distraction before a preemptive strike

Bend the knee or lose the leg.
Oh wait trump is in charge so probably just some provocative twitter smack talk.

I mean they can certainly try, but Trump won't just resign like Nixion, nor do I see him likely to be offed due to his private security. That leaves a potential civil war, and for good reason the deep state has been careful about not setting that off.

I do think Assange is right that the globalists will pull something

>not verified
yeah no.

feels good not to trade with US

[[[the flow of goods increases]]]

and no this is his twitter account wikileaks tweeted his twitter to verify this account.

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/904466151316619264

He just posted to someone else's response.

oh dear god he's right.

if the US doesn't buy shit from chinese slaves, they'll have to buy shit from other 3rd world countries.

or even, dear god, think of it...

>The US might even make things itself again

DEPOSE BLIMPF NAO

Lol what a fag, China could disappear overnight and real America wouldn’t miss a thing, I don’t think i’d Notice a single difference. cities would probably suffer though and lose population, trump wins 2020 by landslide

with time everything the media has panicked about and said "DRUMPF IS FINISHED" has turned out to be a whole lot of concern trolling while ignoring important details of what's actually going on. I love Trump and if he fucks up so be it, but the doom and gloom prophecies keep being destroyed one after another. he knows what he's doing.

>make things for itself
>be at a loss
>we sure showed them

does he mean trump will be deposed or kim will be deposed, seems vague to me.

>a country is a shopping mall
>cheap goods matter more than propping our citizens

Oh my gawd you guys aren't even reading what I am typing. I am a TRUMP SUPPORTER BUT GODDAMIT THE MINUTE WE BREAK TRADE TIES WITH CHINA.THE BIG CORPORATIONS OVER HERE IN THE U.S. THAT DEAL WITH CHINA. THAT ARE MAKING A FORTUNE OFF OF US ARE GOING TO BE PAYING BILLIONS AND BILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO GET RID OF TRUMP THEY WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO GET RID OF HIM!!!!

I doubt they'd be willing to cut millitary spending to cover the 2.2 trillion dollars of imported goods just so they can pay even more to build the industries to become self sufficient, if even possible.

Amerisharts beyond delusional how much they depend on China and how well China can do on its own

I would like to see china sink and for us to make a new trade deal with another country but the BIG Chinese corporations and BIG American corporations are so tied together that they would lose so much money. They would not let this fly if Trump decided to kill the trading with China

Pay attention, retards. Assange didn't say he WANTS Trump to be deposed in that situation. He is pointing out that the deep state and the globalists will depose him.

This.
I think he's implying that China will need to ration and wouldn't be able to afford exporting to NK if US enacts a trade embargo but this seems silly to me. But I'm biased because I really want this to escalate.

Fucking exactly thank you someone can actually fucking read!! *Round of applause*

BLLLLIIIIIMMMMPPPPPP

Less delusion ding bat. We are merely willing to take a hit instead of being Chinas bitch if necessary.

China is willing to do the same im sure. The only reason this relationship ever began was because our elites were selling us to them. Now that this age is over or coming to an end its time for China and the US to decide if they can be amicable. If not then we will part ways be it by fire or trade war.

Thats an apparent fact to anyone who isnt busy being a slackjawed globalist faggot concerned more with profits that national sovereignty.

>cities would probably suffer though and lose population, trump wins 2020 by landslide
But without urbanites who will teach our children about fag sex !?!?!

American industry led the world until our elites thought it would be a good idea to sell out our middle class to China.

There is no fucking way the US would block its businesses with China. No fucking way.

Personally friendo it would make me rock hard.