Assange

>Assange
>/ourguy/

Nah, he can get raped in prison now for all I care. Will this affect Trump's decision?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Sup
youtu.be/RZIajZJKA4Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1. He's dead
2. Trump is a fucking imbecile parroting the same shit you sub-60 IQ retards want to hear. nothing but a buffoon for your entertainment.

He is right though...

It's terrifying that we allow you imbeciles to vote.

which means Trump won't do it. Trump is a good goy all the fuggen time.
Meaningless banter of assange. his insights are literal sky is blue tier

thanks cambridge analytica

I wish he would do it anyway just because I think it would be neat to see what happens
What if we've evolved past the need for cheap chinese crap every day of our lives? What if people actually had to go outside and do shit? What if city liberals went out into the woods not knowing what to do with themselves and got eaten by bears?

>What if city liberals went out into the woods not knowing what to do with themselves and got eaten by bears?

We all can dream, good sir.

I wish godemperor-does-no-wrong fags would leave already

>just because I think it would be neat to see what happens
I cannot disagree with that

What cant all the made in china shit get made in Mexico?

I just bought a new 65" tv that was made in mexico

>being this retarded
This is basic negotiation. Similar to "labeling china a currency manipulator". He'll just use to as a bargaining tool to make them do more of what he wants. He's not going to stop trading with China, you utter moron.

How many times has Trump used the same trick? Is it really that hard to understand

>flag
oh... an incompetent parasite.

Democracy was a mistake, albeit a social experiment as funny to watch unravel as communism.

On the bright side, his retarded supporters would get what they deserve.

Same with pooland, though their antibiotic abuse and shit bathing worries me. Pacific islands and Malaysia as well.

I give it another 8 months before you can criticize Trump without being called a shill. He's bound to have some kind of scandal by then.

Anything from where we are now all the way down to Mad Max / Road Warrior is a improvement.

trump is obviously bluffing.

Faggot edge lords are roughly the equivalent of flat earthers on the pathetic scale.

Thailand, nicaragua, Dominican republic, Madagascar. I see clothes,from all over. we could easily fast track them for industry better than China is doing in Africa. plastics and metals, casting is simple.

And where on that scale are people who have no argument and just spout buzzwords?

Why would Trump say something he knew(If he didn't know it would be even worse) and the whole world know that he can't fucking do then?

And don't pull a mao and have them cast pig iron like a fucking moron, but then continue the programs for years because your a fucking fraud that can't admit fault.

Well, he is right, stopping trade deals with China would be a bad idea. How hard is it to understand that?

>shit bathing
White people are known worldwide for not being able to clean properly. Whites don't use water when they wipe, which is dirty and doesn't clean properly.

It's time for this country to fucking burn.
Burn, baby burn. I will be so fucking happy when we collapse. Trump can't change the mountain if corruption. No one can.

You have posed no argument.

Trump knows exactly what he is doing, stop being a retarded armchair politician.

The problem is that we weighted votes and representation to favor uneducated backwards hicks, when we should have done the exact fucking opposite.

>I used premoistened, quilted weave cotton wipes with a floral scent and vitamin A
Yeah, Indians splash water in their ass too, Muhammad. Enjoy you tea and tikka.

He's saying Trump won't do this obv

multi-tier happenings?
yes please, let the world burning commence.
good luck all.

>deposed
You have to break the law in some way to be removed, sweetie.

lmao and then china calls his bluff and nothing happens as usual

China is the reason we lost the steel industry and pretty much most of our manufacturing jobs. Trump should totally cut them off. China would literally starve, US would go into an economic depression, but it can recover.

>deposed
By who?

>a leaker knows how global economics work
>assange is some super duper hyper intelligent economist who can predict everything
eat fucking shit.
if in the long fucking run the country will recoup and grow even faster and better before the trade agreement, then it will be considered and possibly followed. assange just keeps abusing his position at this fucking point
every time this faggot posts about something that isnt a leak that brings corruption to light, the more i hate him

>tfw you find out you have been using toliet paper wrong the whole time.

He's right. And north Korea is based as fuck. Trump should ally with them.

How does it feel to be completely retarded and not even realise it?

>imbecile
>imbecile

You're supposed to rotate buzzwords every post, you dipshit shareblue faggots. Didn't David Brock teach you anything??

Shhhh. Don't fuck with the deal. Even cbn gets clicks and wins.

Someone got the Chinese steel thread pic so I don't have to find it.

U wot m8 u avin a laugh ill fokken bop u in the gabber m8 oil kick ur fukken head in m8

Poo in loo please. They're trying to make your country great again and dethrone China in Asia. China is nothing without Western companies and trade.

You are literally an imbecile.

Okay I'll bite. I'll make a few comments on this. First of all Assange is an idiot for taking Trump seriously on this. The point of that tweet was not to indicate exactly what he was going to do. The point of the Tweet was to stir things up and distract. Trump has made it very clear that militarily he will not publicize his actions and he is correct to do that. The same can be said about his diplomacy. If you apply a little Occam's razor here than obviously Trump will use a similar strategy where he does not want everyone to know what he's up to but at the same time he wants to make a few points to see what bubbles up in terms of public opinion. The only thing I can think of is that Assange is saying exactly what I've been saying which is that Trump's tweet is nothing but anomaly. Anyone who is triggered by either tweet is a fucking moron.

>How many times has Trump used the same trick?
And how many times has it worked? Trump isn't some master negotiator or manipulator as you would like to think, most of his enterprises were complete failures. The only thing Trump is good at is manipulating the media, which is how he got elected.

Fuck chinks and the gookers to the north. Literally, freeze them out and then, set up places in the south for women. Comfy places where they can meet and interact with men.

The USA could support Taiwanese independence and arm them with nukes.

>assange
>points out something obvious
Sup Forums ASSANGE IS CLEARLY NOT OUR GUY,
HE CAN SUCK MY DICK FOR ALL I CARE, FUCKING JEW

>what trump really meant was...

Except he's right you CIA retard.

No fucking way we can block trade with China, or Russia for that matter

CIA shills can't even make a proper argument against one of their targets.

Reddit link, bite me.
reddit.com/r/Sup Forums/comments/4aaw2m/user_hates_the_chinese/

That's only part of negotiation. The other side has to actually believe you're crazy enough to match your hyperbolic threats. Trump hasn't followed through on jack, so he looks like a larping faggot, sadly.

Seriously, all the business leaders left his economic councils in a hurry yet Trump seems afraid to hurt them with China sanctions. Pretty beta, honestly.

Trump doesn't intend on the US paying its $15 trillion debt to China and this is one step towards making this very clear

I'm not saying I'm guessing what Trump was trying to say. I'm telling you what Trump was trying to say. This is obviously over your head faggot. No idea why you posted a picture of yourself either. What are you, some kind of narcissist?

Kek I remember seeing this exact same post right after the elections. Like literally the same post. I'm pretty sure it's in the archives somewhere. Did you shills stop making unique content?

White people don't use water to clean their anuses...disgusting. Muslims had to teach them how to poop right...

>Comfy places where they can meet and interact with men.
Perhaps places where these women could "comfort" foreign men? Could they then be called, perhaps, "comfort-women?"

>calling someone retarded
enjoy prison, cuck

This is how completely unselfaware the average trumptard is.

Let's just call them whores and get on with it.

>arguing for the electoral favoring of concentrations of illiterate niggers and beaners
I can't wait until we put assholes like you to work in the fields.

DAK confirmed? I'm pretty sure the real Julian Assange wouldn't behave like this and would wait until Trump actually declared something before throwing out criticism of an obvious business appropriate bluff.

Too bad they didn't teach themselves to stop fucking close relatives while the were at it. Fuck off you parasite.

US economy is self reliable.
Chinese economy is not.
The only thing we truly owe them is paper.
Meaningless.

Trump is your president you homosexual pedophile. It hasn't even been one year yet and you are this triggered? Enjoy the next 8 years you fucking disgusting piece of shit. I will be here the whole way jamming this into your face and enjoying every fucking second of it. And yes, we are going to get your queen Hillary. We are going to get her and she is going down. And when she does you can come here and cry like a little faggot baby and we will be here to laugh at you.

>bargaining tool
>basic negotiation
A threat is useless when everyone with a brain knows it just an empty threat.
Do you think that Xi has a brain?

I'd like to use a better argument as to why you're retarded, but it's obvious that you are from r/The_Dipshit, so you're beyond saving either way

>Trump is a loose cannon maverick, we can't let him have the nuclear codes
>Trump is going to be just as spineless as his predecessor

Trump can't stop trade with china.

If he does, china will remember that they hold 28% of all outstanding treasury bills, and will dump all $1.1 trillion of them on the market at once, destroying the American financial system in an afternoon.

found the democrat

spoilers: not everyone is as corrupt as you assholes

Wew. You shills just keep on trying to misappropriate our strong talking points into your own bag of bs, and it just does not work that way because everyone can clearly see how removed from reality you cucks are. Keep trying though! I enjoy the buffet of schadenfraude you serve up!

>splashing shit water onto your ass crack and inner thighs, not a bar of soap to be seen, even for your hands
>lecturing on hygiene
You can choose only one Paki. I wouldn't take anything from your right hand, let alone your left.

Too bad debts and t bonds are payable only in legal US tender, aka petrodollar fiat baybeee. I don't think k we really ever intended to pay them back. It's more like an investment to play ball.

Checked. Shit. I did not want digits for that post, but there it is. Assange is kill. ;_;

Yes but they can resell the debt on the market.

They will take a loss and lose most of their investment, but if the choice comes down to destroying America, what's 30-40 million more dead from starvation in their minds?

World Depression is fine. That just brings everyone else down with me.

That's good

Everyone needs to get down here. Looking forward to meeting you face to face.

Czeched

You can't be fucking serious. I mean, indirectly, sure. But even fox seems to hate him and wish it was jeb.

I voted for Trump because I didn't want the same shit as Obama. Trump is not "doing" anything. He comes off as a blowhard. For a guy whose built his brand as his most valuable asset, he's going to be known as the most do-nothing President ever (maybe with Carter).

>he actually thinks trump is going to prosecute his old friend

And who, pray tell, would be able to try and extricate these debts through something other than the US dollar more effectively? If China sold these debts to anyone, to anyone, we would rejoice.

wtf i am now a #CIAmissile

No, the problem is that the overwhelming majority of the voting population is greedy, stupid, undereducated, ignorant, misinformed, and lazy. Myself included.

>brags about talking points

Makes sense since you have no actions to brag about.

Maybe mexico would turn into a place its citizens would like to stay in.

>Meme flag
C'mon now. Take off the literal false flag or fuck off. At least proxy so I know it took you some fucking effort.

Impudent leaf

>everything blumpf says is going to happen for real and is not just a negotating tactic!!!!!!1111

Um... no, sweetie... just... no (sweetie)...

he will only go to prison if you are a sandnigger , so are you a sandnigger?

new NAFTA deal should include joint tariffs on everyone else including china
mexico can make all the cheap stuff anyway.

fpbp

Why? He IS THE PRESIDENT regardless of leftist crybabies. As the president, "the buck stops" with him. Are you seriously happy with his China policy? Even if you like him overall, and even I still lean that way, you have wonder if the chink leader even respects Don. "Beef exports" his the biggest news in the promised "trade wars."

>I wish he would do it anyway just because I think it would be neat to see what happens
this 100%

Have to love the timing of this, eh?
Just a reminder, some of the dems whose systems the AWANS were handling. Nice committees they're on!
-Cedric Richmond - Committee on Homeland Security, ranking member on Terrorism and Cybersecurity subcommittee;
-Andre Carson, House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, ranking member on Emerging Threats Subcommittee which is responsible for counterterrorism oversight, also member of the Department of Defense Intelligence comm...
-Ted Lieu subcommittee on National Security
-Mark Takano, Committee on Science, Space, and Technology;
-Jackie Speier - intelligence committee.
-Tammy Duckworth, Subcommittee on Tactical Air and Land Forces of the Armed Services Committee before becoming senator;
-Gwen Graham, who had also been on the Armed Services Committee and Tactical Air and Land Forces subcommittee…youtu.be/RZIajZJKA4Q Imran ALSO borrowed money from a wanted fugitive linked to terrorism , Dr Ali Al-Attar.

Hm and that was outdated and so is this, less so. Foreign holdership is lower than ever and Japan holds more than China now. Should have looked closer.

>i can always rationalize trumps lies, mistakes, and missteps as 4d checkers