Second largest country in the world

>second largest country in the world
>little to no gun violence
>mostly white
>peaceful nation
>peaceful citizens
>universal healthcare
>don't waste billions in military because our only neighbor is the U.S who will defend us from anything if it comes down to it
>beautiful landscape
>loved by almost every other country in the world

Who else is proud to be Canadian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=81z5yhEHbrE
openparliament.ca/bills/42-1/C-45/
youtube.com/watch?v=9VU6ERy3ZsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cajun here, you are all huge cucks

you forgot one thing: mostly inhabitable, whats the idiot who want to live in snow with bears??

Canada is so irrelevant that the average American wouldn't be able to point it out on the map

>be australian
>lose war against birds

I'd be a lot happier if my government was wayyyy further to the right, since the cucks are mostly contained to the big cities, it's not that bad.

I like the prairie.

Hmmmm

ching chong ping pong Mr. Sum Ting Wong

imagine if we didn't have the usa paying our nato bills...

>Ontario
Found your problem.

That's 5 minutes worth of news in Chicago alone

>smug about how polite we are and non-violent we are compared to Americans
>98% white
>import tens of thousands of third worlders
>rude awakening coming

weird how could this happen

youtube.com/watch?v=81z5yhEHbrE

>respected by none

>Proud to not be able to defend yourself
t. Canucks in a sentence

Not to mention the fact that the last terrorist attack was against Mudslimes

fuck off you puck slappin' maple sucking faggot.

>faggot pretty boy globalist puppet PM
>shit skins imported by the millions
>large cities are overwhelmingly white minority
>sjw's everywhere

>not wanting to live with bears and snow over niggers and faggots.

Sage

>In 1981 22,402,000 93.0%
>2011 20,157,965 61.4%

just when i was wondering why there wasn't a leaf hate thread in awhile
good timing

>>second largest country in the world
Extremely wrong
>>mostly white
Wrong
>>universal healthcare
I wasn't aware that murdering and maiming were what passed for "care" anywhere in the world.
>>beautiful landscape
Wrong
>>loved by almost every other country in the world
Insanely wrong

Next?

>>second largest country in the world

Congratulations you have a bunch of frozen wasteland. California has more people than your "country". There's a reason why half of your country lives below the line - you're basically a state.

We just need to fix the real state issue, everything else is fine for me.

I can't be proud. There is no pride in a nation of cuckoldry where my government official thinks lgbt rights outweigh every other citizen's rights to the point where you can be charged criminally for refusing to refuse scientific fact.

Can we do this instead?

>americucks pay for our defense with their tax dollars
Top kek, next time you pay your taxes, just remember that you are my bitch, faggot

Maybe the sun will go with it and Canada can become warmer?

i like Canada

what i have seen, nature is there magnificent beautiful

Come on dude, you know that we are literally cucked by our own govt

every nation is

but is that correct that Canada legalize cannabis?

here Finland cannabis is crime, if you hold a small amount of cannabis, you are drug criminal in Finland

Yes. Also, you don't exist in either.

why not

Yeah, and I'm sure this has a huge impact on your day-to-day life. I can just imagine the crushing weight of government cuckoldry coming down upon you at all times. This country is just such an oppressive hellhole to live in.

It's not legal yet but you will not get a real punishment unless you have a large amount

plus even if you have a large amount the cops need to have reasonable suspicion that you DON'T have a prescription to do anything about it

is cannabis going to get to total legal in Canada?

there are news that Canada is going to legalize cannabis, so is it true, and when it happens?

A bunch of retards voted for Trudeau because he promised that exact thing. Then he told everyone that it basically can't happen because reasons ):

feels good, Weedman may be a meme, but he's our meme goddammit

It's going to be legal on or before July the 1st 2018

It's apparently going to be legal next year.

so currenct situation is that Canada is not going to legalize cannabis?

When Muhammed and Chen start to burn down Leafistan, we'll watch from here. Trust us this time.

still mad about the emus i see

your ancestors are from canada dip shit
best country on earth

nah according to these other posters I'm wrong. Sorry, I stopped doing drugs years ago because I decided to stop being a degenerate and just haven't been up on the latest drug-related news since.

Canada's Quebec/Anglophone separation seemed to be good and if anything, separation in equality is what any nation should strive for when two culturally different people need to coexist. And Canada is still majority white. I like this country, and Trudeau, even for his shitty views, is still a very interesting character to study

i have read long time ago that Canada is going to legalize cannabis

why they delay and delay it, or do you know already sure what date its going to happen?

or do Canada government play you, saying every year, "we legalize cannabis next year", so its allways next year?

We are decendants of British royalty while Australians are decendants of degenerate potato nigger criminals. How does it feel to be inferior?

The only talks have been Trudeau saying he wanted to legalize it and recently the gov actually started working on legalizing it. They say by next year it will be legal.

I honestly think everyone on Sup Forums is just jealous of our near perfect country, america is constantly trying to be us, whether they want to admit it or not.
(source: obamacare)

I'm proud to be a Newfie but embarassed to be a Canadian. Republic of Newfoundland when?

nah man, this poster's link
shows that the bill is actually going through parliament, which is something that wasn't being done before
It's already passed a couple readings but it'll be a while before they vote to pass it, probably while they set up the infrastructure for the bill to function since it'll be regulated similarly to alcohol. But it doesn't seem that it's being put off by false promises this time.
That said, as I was posting earlier, it's already legal in practice unless you act like a big idiot.

My nigga, where in newfoundland?

the truth is most people don't even think about canada.

watched youtube film where this guy travel Canada east cost to west coast by freight train

it is illegal, but looking amazing because Canada has amazing nature

i get impression that hopping and traveling freight trains are quite popular in Canada

no, it's not quite popular

I've always hated Canada. It's GIBS the country. They get all of the benefits of being American without contributing anything while pretending that they'd be anything if they didn't have us propping them up.

As a Quebecker I do not give a shit about Canada. Or even whitness as I do not even consider myself white. Quebeckers are not pure blood, if anything teaching us that we are is just a way to be able to white shame us although unlike you we didn't steal these lands.

You taught us that democracy would never work for us.
I give no fucks about this place and if there is a war I'll go isolate myself in the woods because I refuse to fight withyou. In a WW3 scenario If they ever come to get me trial me as a deserter it will be my last stand.
Fuck you.

ok, but Canada there are good circumstances if you want adventure and hopping freight train a cross Canada

if you are young and fit that is quite a once in a lifetime experience

Your country is so lefty fucked, it's a train wreck. An overreaching government that'll take your kids away for denying their lgbt rights? Fuck that. You guys have mental problems. Fuck off Canada

Tayeule esti d'tapette moi aussi j'habite au Québec. T'es un calisse de sans dessein. T'habites surement dans un quartier anglo à Montréal mon tabarnak de sale.

yeah, its illegal and maybe dangerous, but one of those things that many want experince once of life

Freight Train Hopping Across Canada

youtube.com/watch?v=9VU6ERy3ZsM

Your unemployment rate is currently nearing USA 2008 recession levels, your inflation is out of control, housing is far less affordable than here even though you live in one of the most sparsely populated nations on Earth, and your weather sucks. Weed isn't even fucking legal over there yet it is in several US states now. How did you faggots manage to elect weedman and not even get the fucking weed? We don't want to be you--Burgers look at Canada as some sort of progressive America Jr. that we can bug out to if shit hits the fan.

Non.
Aussi pure laine que pure laine.
Se metisser avec les indiens c'etait une obligation pour faire affaire avec eux.
Fuck les negres et les arabes, mais je ne me considere pas francais blanc.
Regarde GSP. Marie Chantale Toupin. Falardeau.
Regarde leurs yeux, leurs bouches, leurs structures faciales.
T'es un asti d'comique si tu te penses blanc du con les lois nuremberg se seraient appliquees a toi aussi fake crisss touer le dans lcul.

We hardly have any Muhammeds, and Chens don't tend to burn shit down. Tyrones on the other hand... I hear you have a lot of them...
Besides, Canada is still almost 80% white, and pretty much all the non-whites live in big cities, with over a quarter of them being in just three cities, Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver.

Canada can be easily saved, fix your country within the next couple years and you'll come out on top

Remarque a part pour les yeux falardeau passe effectivement francais.
Le gars est meme pas capable de reconnaitres ca et il se dit quebecois en me traitant d'anglais de mtl, je ne parle meme pas aux membres de ma famille qui y vivent lol

is Finland known in Canada?

many finnish citizens moved Canda 60s so therei is a lot of finnish people, and for example hockey is very popular in both country

>second largest
So what
Lmao gang shootings happen every day in Cuckada
>mostly white
Except eastern Canada which might as well be the Middle East now
>peaceful nation
yep
>peaceful citizens
Lmao if every province was a country I know there'd be wars among them in an instant
>universal healthcare
Run by the provinces. Some provinces are good some are shit but you can't give Canada credit for something the provinces do
>don't waste billions on military
Right we waste billions giving them to foreign countries instead
>beautiful landscape
Only certain provinces the majority of the landmass is ugly as shit or frozen waste fortunately I'm in BC and we have a beautiful landscape but it's OUR landscape or doesn't belong to the faggots in every other shit province
>loved by almost every country in the world
Because the federal government gives them tax dollars and free places to launder their money all at the expense of the citizen

>who else is proud to be Canadian?
Not me. I'm a proud BCer who wants the rest of you fuckers to eat shit. We used to have literal whites only laws in BC until Cuckada made us give them up. We used to be a white mans paradise until Cuckada forced us to take in billions of chinks that we'd warned everyone about we built the worlds most beautiful city in less than 100 years and now because of Canadian policies of mass migration and unlimited foreign land ownership its become a soulless chink infested hole and now it's not long until the interior suffers the same fate. You trick us into joining this mess of a union and then open OUR once-great land to thousands of nonwhite fucks against our wishes. Fuck you and fuck Canada. God willing we'll be able to declare independence within the next decade and salvage ourselves and make ourselves a great white land again

I'm sick of paying 43% of my income in taxes to be sent to foreign lands while the federal government can't even help us with fires

The city of Thunderbay, Ontario has a huge Finnish population.

There is also a famous Finnish restaurant there.

The restaurant is called 'The Hoito' and was opened in 1918.

>mostly white

I got news for you f a m

Calme toé j'râlais de la marde.

I know alot of people that like Finland. Like you said, mostly for hockey.

Meanwhile you have a dozen tv shows about tranny pre-teens. Nigga, your country is fucked.

That was Buster Keaton back in the 60s. I had to watch it in school

>43% of your income goes to taxes
>government cucking to the chinks makes living costs also go up
It affects literally every fucking citizen. Ask the families barely living paycheck to paycheck how happy they are that 43% is literally pissed away by giving it to foreign governments?

HAHAHAHAHA

> He actually reports all his income

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

ok nice to know

what are Canadians attetude toward finnish and Finland, are finnish people generally good reputation there, i.e. do Canadians think that finnish people are ok?

>I got news for you
Go on

We have like one and it's a television show simply because normies find them strange and utterly bizarre. It's the same reason why we had one about the Amish a few years back. They're both some sort of small hidden group of people no one understands.

>all the benefits of being American

Yeah benefits like having higher taxes higher living costs and lower wages than Americans

Yes Finnish people are liked in Canada.

I would say that we admire Finland a lot. I don't follow hockey much but there's a lot of stuff going on there.

A lot of people I've talked to here are envious of the Finnish education system.

that finnish word "hoito" word means "care", "treatment", "nursing" from english

Most people don't know what it is, or think of it as America lite.

I like having canada as a neighbor, I don't like your politics but we never have to worry about you because you're pretty trust worthy and we are similar enough that it's extremely easy to coexist next to eachother.

I've never met a French Canadian though so I don't know how they are but the English speaking Canadians are pretty good people even if they can be cucks.

>52%
Canada

Don't worry. The party won't last. Now that europe and Muricah are closing the borders, where do you this the shit of the planet is going to go?

What did he mean by this

Le métissage est avant tout un mythe anglo pour faire passer les Québécois pour des sauvages. On peut retrouver de l'ADN amérindien dans seulement 66% de la population (dans l'ordre du 2% en moyenne chez ceux qui en ont, ça varie selon les régions)

Nah, you ask anybody about Canada and they think about Québec and french canadian stereotypes. Every province west of Québec is America-lite. Québec at least has it's own culture and identity.

Justin Trudeau

>second largest country in the world
True
Also has way less niggers
>mostly white
Not for long, getting chinke'd and refugee'd faster than the US is getting spic'd
>peaceful nation
As states before, once its demographics shift it wont be peaceful anymore
>peaceful citizens
True, only the white canadians tho
>universal healthcare
Mixed opinions here, some leafs praise it to no end, others says its quite shitty.
I can't really say as i haven't personally experienced it
>don't waste billions in military because our only neighbor is the U.S who will defend us from anything if it comes down to it
But the average Canadian pays way more taxes than the average American
>beautiful landscape
True for the southern part
But then lke 2/3 of the country is a frozen tundra
Muslims and nigs still hate Canada with passion because there's whites there

He would knock your president the fuck out in a good 'ol fist fight

But filled with fucking degenerate leftists.

Moo-slims

I hate this fucking leftist shithole. 3rd world trash calling themselves "refugees" are illegally forcing themselves into our country and we seem to take some sick pride in this.

I used to love my country, but now it just makes me puke

>Toronto