Once the Anglo falls, the Visegrád Group won't be far behind. This is what happens when you get in the way of the EU...

Once the Anglo falls, the Visegrád Group won't be far behind. This is what happens when you get in the way of the EU, you will be crushed.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/voices/brexit-germany-germans-reaction-britain-uk-scotland-leaving-european-union-nationalism-separation-a7885931.html
archive.is/YF4AV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go ahead, school us faggots, turn us into some eastern bloc style economic backwater, make us as a country completely irrelevant

britain would no longer be an appealing country for gibs. it would help us.

>it would help us.
Keep telling yourself that, cuck.

>EU stronk
Did you know that my bank here in Canada has a higher market cap than any bank in Continental Europe

Why are Europeans so butthurt about brexit? Why aren't they respecting national sovereignty?

But v4 stay in, we want our gibs.

>Canada
Literally where?

You also don't want your refugees. You'll take them or you'll be "taught".

>Why are Europeans so butthurt about brexit? Why aren't they respecting national sovereignty?

They have seriously convinced themselves that European integration is the only way to stop war on the continent. Frog and Jerry will constantly be at war without the EU, that's their thinking.

Fuck off, pay debt germany and our euro gibs.

Continental Europeans are of a better quality than Britshits, we have better culture. It makes sense to band together. Once the United Cuckdom is out, the EU will only get stronger.

Not how it works.
You're going to give us our gibs and that's all you're going to do.

That's just fucking stupid
>create union to calm tensions between neighboring countries
>create tensions with them when they try to leave
These morons are starting the very thing they're supposedly trying to prevent.

Why do all these shitty countries think they get a say? You've been told by your betters to take them, and you will. Do you really think you can stand against the might of the EU?

Which is funny considering that French - German relations are never managed through EU channels. It's all bilateral.

Perfidious Albion is a real thing. They're destabilizing the region. If it weren't for the United Cuckdom the EU would be the strongest nation on the planet.

Your leaders? 1 Polish guy, 1 white alcoholic and 1 hidden polish? U mean this 3? They take money from UK for gibs to V4.

What was the last deadline for
>accept rapefugees or else
? This June?

Euro inflation is going through the roof despite your policy makers and central bankers trying so hard to keep the Euro as low as possible due to the rule of economic convergence I'd rather invest in South America or Africa than Europe. It's like you guys are anti investment.

Tbf I'm itching for a war, bong.

With whom?
Over what?

EU growth is the fastest in the G7. UK is at the bottom. Literally no one cares where Canada is.

Say bye bye to gibs.

The brits
for being brits

Yes, crush the Anglo.

>Which is funny considering that French - German relations are never managed through EU channels. It's all bilateral.

Of course it is. Eurocrats are a completely different breed. They live their lives isolated in the Brussels-Strasbourg-Luxemburg bubble and have no idea what is actually going on in the provinces of the superstate that they're trying to build. Instead of taking lessons from Brexit as proof that forcing integration within decades instead of a century was a bad move, they are accelerating it instead.

>These morons are starting the very thing they're supposedly trying to prevent.

They are blinded. They are all educated at the same indoctrination academies in Brussels and circlejerk each other in their tiny friendship groups made up of finance ministers, IMF chiefs and presidents of second rate European powers like Luxembourg and Malta. Within the space of a year and a half the amount of resentment that they've built up amongst the people of Britain is incredible. 98% of the British population didn't give a fuck about the EU until Jean Claude Juncker, the alcoholic unelected head of the European Commission, humiliated our Prime Minister by rejecting any meaningful compromise with the UK back in early 2016. Then Brexit happened. Their spitefulness is slowly turning the UK into a more hateful country.

Don't worry we'll be there to help liberate you from German control again, just like last time.

*should've put a period after possible and before due

U still will take our gibs and /ourpeople/ lead this shithole.

You'd have to liberate yourself from German control first for that to happen.

No it's not you faggot we just beat you here and got into the 4% growth and our leader is a fucking faggot the numbers are probably fudged besides I'm talking about the stock market which is entirely different. You guys are poor fags, face it. Canadians have so much more money than poor eurokeks.

>/ourpeople/
Your people are committed to the project, they understand that the whole is greater than the parts. Which is why Greece got fucked over.

I hope the UK immediately turns around and invades the countries that keep threatening them. Fuck those abusive liberal fucks.
Also - seems pretty timely the U.S. wants to pull away from China and the EU threatening the UK. Perhaps we might just see a big trade deal happen between the U.S. and UK.

>Canadians have so much more money than poor eurokeks.
Lies.

>You'd have to liberate yourself from German control first for that to happen.

That's what we're in the middle of doing. Hell I would have voted just to piss them off.

independent.co.uk/voices/brexit-germany-germans-reaction-britain-uk-scotland-leaving-european-union-nationalism-separation-a7885931.html

>Perhaps we might just see a big trade deal happen between the U.S. and UK.
Not going to happen lmao! Based Trump.

Please archive it
archive.is/YF4AV

I forgot.

Europeans the eternal renters

The greater part of european union is great Poland xD

I'm sorry what country where you again? Americas hat, right?

I hate Canada, I just have a lot more money than you

>ive never read his book: the post

>Your people are committed to the project

Top kek. Poland is the textbook case of an EU member state that doesn't give a flying fuck about European federalism and giving up its sovereignty while at the same time enjoying all of the perks of being a member and being a net beneficiary of the whole thing.

They haven't taken in a single migrant and yet they've been engorging themselves on EU development aid and remittance cash from the UK for years. They're laughing at you.

>Canada
I think I read about that place once. Something to do with the French, right?

He's smarter than he appears, he kicked the britcucks to the back of the cue when he realized that it was more profitable to do a deal with the EU first. There's nothing else to it.

>Dumb Anglo
I'm shocked, the Polish user was refering to the Leaders of the EU being Polish. I was pointing out that "their people" aren't really theirs, they're fully committed to the project and will throw Poland under the bus if it means advancement of the project.

Jesus christ what a piece of shit, journalists need to be the first into the camps.
>Oh how could we have failed as journalists! They did something we didn't want them to!

Its negotiations. Not agreed upon trade agreements. Publicizing negotiations is to pull others to the table for better deals. He talks about this in his fucking book, man.

Yeh all the money grubbers would leave this chilly island and we could rebuild.

something to do with the Anglo the CommonWEALTH is coming back strong

>Our kike masters will show you what happens when you want to be free!
I like how you celebrate your vassalage and the emotional and childish way the EU is conducting this split

>I was pointing out that "their people" aren't really theirs, they're fully committed to the project

True. They're European citizens now. Thankfully the Polish people don't give a fuck about these Eurocrats, just like most people. Their gravy train only has a few more years left to run before the charade falls apart.

Sure, sure. He's clearly wanting some German cars.
Kek, do you retards actually believe that?

We'll talk when you're out of the EU.

>T...the EU will collapse any day now.
t. increasingly nervous rightwing brexiter.

Really? Deutsche Bank is bretty big.

this is such a silly excuse. modern wars are fought through information and MENA proxies. if europe is ever at war with itself again, it'll be through subversion and political unrest - which is kind of what's happening right now anyway

the days of having to worry about london getting firebombed are in the past, it'll never happen again (as much as it should)

So naive.
France an germoney are finished.

Almost all people from my promotion at Polytechnique leaved France for HK or Poland or Hungary

>>T...the EU will collapse any day now.

I didn't say that. The EU as we know it will fall apart though. Macron and Merkel are slowly coming to the realisation that the EU needs reform and that all these highly paid, waste of skin Eurocrats are causing a build up of resentment across Europe. That and the ever heating up divide between north and south, and east and west.

Well no shit. You have to remember that this project was set up by guilt-ridden continentals in the 1950s that felt that nationalism was a disease that had to be eradicated by wiping out the identites of individual European states. Faggots like Kohl spent their lives devoted to tearing down borders because they don't trust the German people not to go full autism again like in 1939.

Oh yeeaah!

they probably have more total assets perhaps but we have higher market cap and are growing way quicker. Royal Bank of Canada has a higher market cap than Goldman Sachs actually. We do banking really well here in Canada our banks are very diversified into the States and Asia too

I am so very tired of all these think-tank circlejerk groups. They live in a bubble. They enforce their bubble standards on others. They live completely outside the realm of reality in gated communities within their ivory towers. These fuckers need to have their "knees" lopped off so they have to stand on Earth with the rest of us and see things as they are, not how they want them to be.
(((THEY))) are the ones who need to be educated. Not us. Wouldn't it be great if a plague just happened to befall all the people in the world who participate in harvesting and taking adrenochrome from other humans? They die. We seize assets. We redistribute the assets. The world enjoys a new Golden Age void of the parasites. Badda bing. Badda boom.

I used to not like the EU because it had too much control over the governments of its memebers, and now I also hate them because they are bullies who ruin countries

I watched Barnier having his taint licked by the entirety of the Irish government a while back on BBC Parliament. It was quite possibly the most disgusting act of subservience and arsekissing i've seen in my adult life. People say that the UK is cucked but fuck me, it was horrible to watch Irishmen giving full on panegyric speeches so that the EU doesn't crack down on the country's tax haven status.

Exactly. I fucking hate those stupid cunts. Do you ever feel that blinding hot rage? It's not when you think someone or thing is annoying, it's when you want to fucking scream your lungs out and beat the shit out of them. I fucking hate the EU and we should publicly execute all the people who directly work for it

>I fucking hate the EU and we should publicly execute all the people who directly work for it

For once we can agree on something.

>I don't like competition and capitalism
All Northern Euros are scum.

Don't worry, I don't blame you for what your ancestors did hundreds of years ago. I'm not like the niggers in JewSA who ask for reparations because of what dead people did

The EU is the complete opposite of competition. It's a protectionist trade bloc that doesn't even allow its own members to make trade deals, it spends billions on subsidies for French wine growers and puts ideological shit like free movement of people ahead of economic and societal cohesion.

>puts ideological shit like free movement of people ahead of economic and societal cohesion.
>Translation: I don't understand economics and I'm scared of foreigners.
Like I said, northern Euros are trash.

>democracy is real
lmao

>northern Euros are trash.

By implication you're a southern Euro, which means that you haven't had to deal with free movement of people in any substantial manner. Your country is presumably so poor that eastern Europeans don't even bother going there and fucking the place up as they have done here.

>don't understand economics

I know enough to understand that decompressing the wages of your own people so hard that they vote to leave the club perhaps suggests that the club's rules were retarded. One day somebody in Brussels will get that memo.

Holy fucking shit could we just nuke EU instead of North Korea? That shit hole is fucking worthless at this point

>People voted and said they don't want to play with you any more
>You try to bully them into playing with you
>You try to punish them for not playing with you
>You'll never understand that YOU are the fucking asshole no one wants to play with.
Did these fuckheads never learn anything from fucking KINDERGARTEN or what the fuck?

Goddamn everyone of these EU technocrats needed the holy shit beat out of them in first grade then they'd learn to keep their fucking mouths shut.

>t. 56%
Americans are subhuman mongrels.

The same thing happened in Ireland a while back.

>Ireland has referendum on new treaty imposed by the EU Commission
>Ireland rejects it
>um no sweety
>go back and try again
>second referendum on the same treaty
>Ireland passes the treaty this time

Prove it.

..said Mohammad bin Mohammad, a rapebaby of a sandnigger arms smuggler and African dirt cookie peddler

the EU Commission are the OG sweetie posters

That was amended. They passed the amended treaty.

t. Tyreese Washington

So how long before Merkel demands she be crowned Queen of Europe?

That's not how the EU works.

Oh no, BROWN PEOPLE!

UK will be fine, in 3-4 years one £ will be near two €.

Fuck off traitor.

its not brown people, its the future of the EU and if you're white you have no place there