Do you publicly display your faith?

Do you publicly display your faith?

No, I display my faith alone in my closet like you're supposed to.

Yes

>wearing a chain like a nigger
no
but i do not hide it

This one

I wear my colander only on formal ocasions.

yes

This. Reminder that people who make public displays of faith/those who virtue signal are frowned upon (Matthew 6:1-34)

20g necklace with cross
10g ring
its pretty standard here,and no im not a gipsy

yes, I wear my white skin along with my male clothing and hairstyle everywhere I go to make sure that everyone knows that I am a patriarchal rape apologist sexist racist homophobic nazi bigot

Been wearing this for years, don't ever take it off, even for airport security.
And then I stopped believing in Christ because I simply wasn't there and can't be sure just because of the words of preachers. Still wearin it tho. Christians are good.

Are you really a communist?

No, because I don't have faith because I'm not a complete cuck.

No, because I sell real estate and in order to facilitate dealmaking I have to be whoever the cohort wants to buy from.

Feels shitty. Actually planning on dropping the charade as soon as I have a certain amount of money put away. Fucking Jesus the fuck out.

underrated

In my words and actions, yes. Or at least I try to.

yes

Yes

I wear a stainless steel cross under my shirt

Not really, but mostly because the shirts and jewelry that would are shrunk or broken at the moment.

no thats what only faggots do

I don't wear jewelry because I'm not a woman, a vain Mediterranean or a nigger

just about the time Islam began... coincidence i'm sure.

i wear a golden cross that was gifted to me the day i was born under my shirt so it's hardly public

>Christian dark ages

as an Atheist this picture irks me.

>wear a cross
>say a prayer with my folded hands before a meal
yes

>im literally the only one among 25 others who says yes and that's it
No wonder people (all of us) who see a need to repent. Unlike Jewmpf. Have a stronger faith. Despite all your lies

I publicly display my faith by my actions not by what I wear.

What if somebody asked you if you were. Youre not worshipping the jewelry. Sounds like you either deny or dont have the courage? Between what you think are righteous actions (nobody is) and actions like the cross you take the easy way out. And since nobody is perfect. You might as well answer people before they even need to ask you. If antichrist said to me take my antichrist mark or you die. I keep on my cross. And die proudly

>posting the cropped one
Show the full image faggot

yes , i always wear a belt

I don't because my actions don't reflect my religion. I wouldn't want people to judge my religion based on my actions.

I'd like to but there's a large African and Muslim community where I live (Melbourne) and I've been chased by gangs of them twice already for it.

Of course I would never deny being a Christian. Like Paul says "to live is Christ to die is gain." Don't get me wrong I do have a few Christian T-shirts and wrist bands but that doesn't make you a Christian. Jesus said "let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven." The only righteousness I have is Jesus bro to Him be the glory forever and ever.

>Unironically believe that medieval Europe had less knowledge then Ancient Egypt
>Communist

Makes sense.

I'm not even Jewish but I used to wear a Star of David necklace to piss off all the mudslims at my gym

Yeah my blonde hair and blue eyes usually give it away.

lol nice one m8
keked.hard

Ok. And good reply
>mountainous kike
Did you join isis after?

>Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: - Exodus 20:4
>And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. Exodus 20:4

But to answer your question, not really, because I dress like a bum and probably smell like alcohol.

Yes

I swear edgy graphic t-shirts about atheism, yes

This.

kek

Now I see what people are bitching about when they say image macros here lack sources... You should have made it so the 'Christian dark ages' dipped below the y axis, past the edge of my monitor, and into reality.

to be unknowable is to be unconquerable, so no.

No, I don't want to get lynched by Christians.

Isn't this literally a form of virtue signaling?

Second one is Matthew 6:5*

is that a skeleton haha

this.

Yeah, Christians not really supposed to do this.

bullshit... They actually fucking targeted you??
Im also in melb and no cunt ever dared to pull this shit on me.

>Do you publicly display your faith?
Yes. I rock a gold chain with a crucifix most of the time.

The cross on the chain hangs down across my chest and highlights the small amount of chest hair that I have, making it a good look for me when I have my shirt off. Otherwise, I keep Jesus tucked underneath my shirt so others don't see me as ostentatious.

>Matthew 6
I love this passage.
>For who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?

Yes.

What? That is not the gospel. Jesus literally tells us to go and preach the gospel and go into every nation and make deciples.

Matthew 5:13-16
13 "You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.
14 "You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden.
15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.
16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

Wearing a cross is just kind of vain.

>publicly displaying your low IQ

(double post)
Wearing a cross is sort of like the same thing as a guy getting a tattoo of a cross. It's a vain display, and is unholy.

Maybe I'd like to have a constant reminder to myself that Jesus died on the cross. Maybe I'd like to trigger Jews and Muslims everywhere I go. Did you ever consider that?

>Stupid Christcucks, giving us a visual cue to identify them and their stupidity.

No graven images

I carry mine for prayer wherever i am

>wanting to purposefully trigger Muslims and Jews

Your genuine faith in Christ will do this naturally.

Christ said not to make holy trinkets.

Yes I do. I have a Mickey Mouse shaped necklace because my faith is Disney. I make sure to wear my 24 karat gold Mickey Mouse necklace outside my T-shirt so people can see it.

No, I do not display my faith publicly. I am a Celtic Pagan.

Yes it is, what I'm referring to is that these guys are saying that you should not share your faith but just stay in your closet and pray.

(((Mickey Mouse)))

Pagan reporting in. I wear pendants that most non-pagans won't pick up on. Stopped wearing really noticeable/recognizable symbols awhile ago because of edgelords and proselytizing assholes.

Lel

Oh, it's just something from the Bible. Don't be like those people who wear their faith proudly in public displays. This isn't true faith. True faith is when you go to your closet when you are alone and pray to God when no one is looking.

Genuine conversation about God (like the one we are having now) is fine.

Yeah I mounted a foldable cross like this but bigger on my MLP beanie.

That is hilarious.

You can come back brother. Christ is always waiting for you. Damn the words of men.

Is it just me or has being a Christian turned into something that society looks down upon.
I fear that if I admit that I'm Christian is the new "being in the closet" kind of thing.

I love people who do this. The same with leftists with their green hair. Good way to know who not to help and avoid like AIDS.

I wear a star of david even though i'm only vaguely jewish

I'm sure you tell everyone you meet that you're a jew. Never understood why every jews iI came across, always find a way to inform the rest of us. Though, I imagine christcucks suck your cock for it.

Many orthodox have it since their birth, it's a traditional memento, blessed by the church. But evangelicals can't distinguish between sacred and profane, so I guess it doesn't make a difference for you.

I curse heathens openly
Especially when I walk past the local synagogue

I was born Orthodox. I just recognize when Churches are wrong. Reading the Bible red-pills you on Catholicism and Orthodox Christianity.

That I do, I just don't make a huge fucking deal about it.
>Damn the words of men.
so much this, Fuck preachers/pastors/priests whatever. Listen to God yourself, not "Holy" men.

>2100

Dear God, I look just like the minus the Memedora

Fucking slit your wrists faggot.

The only thing I worship is loli feet.
So, no.

I wear a taqiyah.

this has been debunked

Crosses are fashionable though. Wearing one doesn't mean one is devout.

There was a boy Chechnya who was beheaded by muslims because he refused to take off his cross. Was he vain? For many if not most the cross is not an accessoire or a vain display of faith.

>he dosent molest unveiled women
Kuffar plz.

This 1000%

>implying a true christian wouldn't wear a cross but hide it in his clothing as to remind him of god

God does not exist, but if he did, then every day we stray further from him.

religion is like a penis. it's fine to have one, and it's okay to be proud of it, but please don't wave it around in public and please don't put it down anyone's throat. no i'm not an atheist, i'm a pagan. you christians think i shouldn't have free speech because i don't believe the same way you do. that's fine, that's your opinion. personally i think your holy book has some good words to live by, but i also think you, the jews, and the muslims need your holy places and your religions subjected to taxation, as should all forms of organized religion. why should you be allowed to have free property? pay your rent freeloader.

stop being a pedophile

Well 99% of Orthodox Christians aren't even saved so that's a moot point.

If you think making molten images and teaching for doctrine the commandments of men is somehow good you're almost assuredly not saved either.

Every situation is different. Are you telling me you will bravely wear a cross in a region you know you'll be killed for it? I wouldn't compare yourself to that.

In general, yes, wearing a cross, getting a tattoo of a cross, these are vain displays.