Brit/pol/- Slags Edition

>Hunt for man filmed grinding against Notting Hill officer
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4844766/Hunt-man-filmed-grinding-against-Notting-Hill-officer.html

>Spying on the spies: State surveillance of Britons now being monitored
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/401706-surveillance-intelligence-monitor-watchdog

>EU delaying in hope Westminster MPs will derail Brexit
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/401719-brexit-eu-derail-deal

>MPs declare sports and bookies as most common donors
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41027964

>Maximum terror prison sentences 'may be too low'
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41133948

>RAF opens close combat roles to women in 'defining moment'
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/raf-opens-close-combat-roles-to-women-in-defining-moment-11015584

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sboh-_w43W8
youtube.com/watch?v=f1CNNf9iU9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=8nrVrWkq_dc
youtube.com/watch?v=flESd2vFXy4
youtube.com/watch?v=MC0Om8v8H7g
youtu.be/0iMBwXCTxlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=Sboh-_w43W8

H-Hi A-Anglo-senpais. . .

hello

>RAF opens close combat roles to women in 'defining moment'

What did the UK mean by this?

the gf is a Romanian on a student visa, how much shit do you think ill get if i give her this for her bday

>Romanian on a student visa
They don't need a visa lad

youtube.com/watch?v=f1CNNf9iU9Y
Here's a feels tune for you.

It's feelposting hour, not headpatposting hour.

youtube.com/watch?v=8nrVrWkq_dc

>"One of the most shameful nights of my life was the night my brother brought home Helena. Busty, tight arse, blowjob lips. Everything. Literally everything I dream about every night.
>He fucked her. He fucked her in front of his virgin little brother. In every which way he could, and took his time doing it. His blue eyes staring into mine looked like that of a corpse's.
>Yet at that moment he was experiencing pleasure I knew that I never could.
>At one point she stopped sucking (Complete with the horrendous, loud sound of suction being cut off), and said with the uttermost of venom in her strong Brooklyn accent: "what the fuck is wrong with you"?
>"I don't know .." I replied.
>My admittedly rather well endowed brother then bent her over and took her from behind .. vaginal. The stare continued, a haunting expression of what to this day I still am still not sure what of. Although I do suffer from Asperger's Syndrome, I do believe that even the most emotionally capaple human being would have trouble reading it.
>She screamed and moaned and slowly called his name in a rather erotic manner. It was then that I became aroused, and then it suddenly hit me properly: here I stood, with an erection, watching my atheist degenerate brother enjoying this young maidan. I knew life would never be the same.

It meant we're a dead country

So they can literally just come in? Just assumed she was on some sort of visa if shes in Uni

What is it about British dole-class slags that gets me diamonds lads?

I'm from a working class family like everyone else, and am a graduate chemical engineer. I live in the home counties now, but fuck me I crave a badly spoken skank.

How do you find something you really enjoy doing lads?

we few, we happy few, we band of brothers

Yes straight in no questions asked

the titties on blue aren't bad. mommy.

>Not the Britten Cantus
Lad...

Try them out and if you like them do more.

Working in the city is making me too C I V I C lads, too many fit eastern europeans to work with and some decent pajeet lads

It's always time for headpats, senpai.

>only just noticed it

>I'm from a working class family like everyone else
Speak for yourself

My brother fought for Fascism and the white race in Croatia and I post memes on Sup Forums

I've been hitting the shitpost juice lads hnnnnngggggg

Was also for Bela Tarr.

What if you don't love anything you've tried, not enough to turn it into a full time career/basically the rest of your life so you end up as a blackpilled neet?

Fine.

Now post some /feels/

>140144406
Last two episodes together I believe. Like the first two.

A 22k job in the CITY, its alright.

youtube.com/watch?v=flESd2vFXy4

>trying to live off £22k lel

Shite.

>tfw last Twin Peaks tonight

Isn't it only episode 17 tonight? I thought we had episode 18 still left for next week.

I understand that now the Bank is technically owned by the government, but I want to know who the private shareholders were at the time the bank was nationalised.

Also 25% of the BoE's profits go to the Treasury each year, but does anyone know what the other 75% does?

It seems to me that the company UK Government Investments would be the best place to look to find out who controls what, because they have private shareholders and are funded with Treasury (therefore BoE) money.

>not seeing the new thread

Ah, you beat me to it. Holy shit. A double epsiode again? I get the feeling this is going to be completely mental.

Narrow it down to things you're good at already or somewhat enjoy.

Dont do anything alone user, join clubs and meet others who share similar interests.

Just be yourself.

Eating pic related with a spoon. Where did it all go so right lads? : )

>being on bennoes

(you)

crunchies are fucking disgusting, why must the jew make us chew on this claggy burnt-tasting shite?

Looks good but go for a run tomorrow

Hopefully. Loved the last one.

There is a thing that I do somewhat enjoy but I know for a fact that doing it more than I do would take the fun out of it, it's more of a part time hobby than anything.

>Don't do anything alone
How else am I supposed to enjoy myself then?

Is there any talk of another series? I loved this one. I hope it's not over forever. I've got nothing left to live for.

>Tfw 2 intelligent to post like you scum

Mate you should try them in Australia. I can't stand them here but they are God-tier in Australia.

that is a fucking manky image. you can almost smell the amalgam of frosty jacks cider, unwashed groin and saliva smell

what are the straya ones like?

>crunchies are fucking disgusting

>There is a thing that I do somewhat enjoy but I know for a fact that doing it more than I do would take the fun out of it, it's more of a part time hobby than anything.
I'll bite, what is it?

>Tfw wanked off to a photo of peter hitchens

the state of me lads

I'm not really into Crunchies either. I mean the texture ruins it. I dont wanna bite in to some hollow crap and feel like i have nothing in my mouth. The only saving grace is how it gets nice and chewy after a few munches.

Pic related is the UNDISPUTED KING OF CHOCOLATE BARS THO.

They look exactly the same but they taste amazing. I couldn't tell you what it is.

>cadbury

Rest day tomorrow. Going to go every other day this week so i can ease back into it

Cadbury is literally the best chocolate

Thanks. I don't have any /feels/ at the minute, to be honest with you.

Driving, but it's just something I do from time to time to clear my mind or pass the time, if I overdo it gets boring and irritating really quickly.

>I enjoy paying for one a one micron thick layer of chocolate around some kind of industrial insulation flavoured with burnt bees and designed to collect in the roots of your teeth and be irritating as fuck

No Galaxy is

Stop posting this slag you fucking coon

This or those prince polos you get at polish stores

Apparently there are no plans for any more seasons but Showtime executives say "the door is always open for David Lynch."

youtube.com/watch?v=MC0Om8v8H7g

Eh, Galaxy is decent but overrated im.

The best chocolate bar is Milka

>prince polos
never seen any of those. why are u going into polish stores lad

>tfw watching the new Twin Peaks after watching the old one having never watched another David Lynch flick before
i know im a plebe BUT WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS NOT COMFY AT ALL

>so i can ease back into it
Is that also what you have to do when going through your front door?

Nice flavour but too light. Bordering on tasteless even. Not concentrated enough. If they could make a stronger version it would be a strong contender

americans are subhuman

Do you realise that the bourgeoisie are just successful former working class people who worked their way up to higher status and wealth? Hating on the middle class while idolising the working class is just reverse-snobbery.

Side note: the pinko hatred of the bourgeoisie is entirely predicated on their utter rejection of the very concept of merit and hard work.
They just do not believe that it's possible to work hard and get to the top, because they can't allow themselves to even consider that possibility. That would mean that it's even remotely possible that "oppressed" people are where they are because that's where they deserve to be - through lack of skill, talent, and hard work - and accepting this fact would cause their entire ideology to collapse.
They NEED society to be based on a simple black and white "oppressor-oppressed, rich-poor" dialectic for their ideology to function.

So fuck off with this "fuck the middle class, success is cancer" mentality please, Owen.

Working class detected

I want him to make another film next.

I'm glad we share this opinion

Lads Kinder make the best chocolate and the best bar is Kinder Bueno

It's one of the best television programmes I've ever seen. I wasn't a fan of the old ones from the 90s, but I fucking loved this new season.

nope

Not gonna like Kinder Buenos are fucking delicious. So sophisticated too.

Chochalate Wafer thing
God tier desu

>implying lidl chocco isnt top dog

Its not meant to be. He's gone Mulholland Drive and Inland Empire.

Slags you say?

youtu.be/0iMBwXCTxlY

They look like Blue Ribands

Bounties are nice desu.

If he makes one like Eraserhead I wouldn't mind that at all, but anything else and I'd rather have season 4 of Twin Peaks.

(((Kinder))) Bueno tastes and feels like cardboard

The true patrician eats Skittles

>A hideously fat naked mullato chasing a oversized car
Sums up America

Rimlad are you becoming vast again?

>skittles