Do murderous, inbred hillbillies still exist in the deep south of the US...

Do murderous, inbred hillbillies still exist in the deep south of the US? Did they ever exist or was it just a slanderous meme by yankees?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Redden
imdb.com/title/tt1212450/
youtube.com/watch?v=yepu8cu71AY
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
jbhe.com/2012/11/new-data-shows-a-wide-racial-disparity-in-the-gpas-of-college-graduates/
money.cnn.com/2016/06/27/news/economy/racial-wealth-gap-blacks-whites/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
csg.org/pubs/capitolideas/enews/issue6_3.aspx
jbhe.com/features/50_blackstudent_gradrates.html
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/08/21/through-good-times-and-bad-black-unemployment-is-consistently-double-that-of-whites/
amren.com/features/2015/10/welfare-whos-on-it-whos-not/
amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/18/mass-incarceration-black-americans-higher-rates-disparities-report
cdc.gov/std/stats15/minorities.htm
theroot.com/black-men-are-more-likely-to-deal-with-erectile-dysfunc-1790875327
cnsnews.com/commentary/walter-e-williams/true-black-tragedy-illegitimacy-rate-nearly-75
youtube.com/watch?v=-DsmPmbFEQ4
imdb.com/title/tt0097967/
youtube.com/watch?v=xyMuDdE57Ns&list=PLwGDlMXf_ihtsIABBnnjcg4NTCEIs2wAY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colt_clan_incest_case
twitter.com/AnonBabble

charlottesville rally was full of them

That picture you got is from movies.

It's just a projection of Shlomo's fear of non-urbanite masculine and traditional whites.

I live in Louisiana. Never met them. Closest I've seen is a family friend who is very dim witted, but an excellent carpenter. Hes also built like a small bear and very nice.

In Appalachia yeah
Probably also deep in Alabama and Mississippi

No, just dumbasses and retards that drink lead

I welcome you to visit my town of Zinc, Arkansas. Full of incest and Klan members.

Yes, his name is Florida Man.

Inbreeding certianly happened in rural areas of America and in other countries. Here in England. rural Norfolk is considered inbred and is a bit of a joke. Inbreeding will have decreased with improved transport, communications and prosperity however.

The Appalachian region, despite being the poorest area in america, has the lowest rates of murder.

going down the wrong street in any major US city is more dangerous than meeting some hillbilly. But of course, no one wants to make movies about niggers murdering white people

Alabama resident here.

They're alive and well.

We have post IDs you stupid faggot
did you know OP can't bump his own thread?
have a (sage)

The novel the film was based on was written by an Anglo from that area and he swore it was true-to-life. The people in it were real people from that area.

Perhaps, but that doesn't exactly justify the whole hills-have-eyes genre of movies.

I live in WV and I've seen met the inbred hillbilly once. They weren't murderous, one of them sort of just made noises when he talked, the other was pale white. The one that made noises was clearly trying to say something, he told a joke and the other laughed but damned if I know what he said. They lived in a trailer, cars rusting in their yard, and 20 mutts came crawling from underneath the trailer when we pulled up. They definitely exist but they sure as hell aren't a threat to anyone.

his name is billy and he is from the appalachians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Redden

they are plenty of hillbillies but the slur most believe it is as an insult is bs. Hillbillies are actually what Sup Forums loves strong white family centered traditionalists that don't let anyone fuck with them and no they aren't inbred. You want to know what real hillbillies are? Watch this movie

imdb.com/title/tt1212450/

Hillbillies even occasionally go to war with the government, they are fiercely independent, clannish and not to be fucked with

even gangsters won't fuck with hillbillies
youtube.com/watch?v=yepu8cu71AY

look into the hatfields and mccoys

They're everywhere in Australia mate.

lol I was even gonna say in my earlier post they are much like crocodile dundee outback types

>Do murderous, inbred hillbillies still exist in the deep south of the US?
want to see a whole pack of them in real life? go to a Trump rally

>Deliverance was released in 1972
Jesus, time is passing by way too fast

Oops forgot pic

see cucked faggot

What about these guys?

>Lowest SAT scores
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
>Lowest GPA
jbhe.com/2012/11/new-data-shows-a-wide-racial-disparity-in-the-gpas-of-college-graduates/
>Lowest median income
money.cnn.com/2016/06/27/news/economy/racial-wealth-gap-blacks-whites/index.html
>Lowest IQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
>Highest high school drop out rate
csg.org/pubs/capitolideas/enews/issue6_3.aspx
>Highest college drop out rate
jbhe.com/features/50_blackstudent_gradrates.html
>Highest unemployment rate
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/08/21/through-good-times-and-bad-black-unemployment-is-consistently-double-that-of-whites/
>Highest welfare useage
amren.com/features/2015/10/welfare-whos-on-it-whos-not/
>Highest crime rate
amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
>Highest homicide rate
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf
>Highest incarceration rate
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/18/mass-incarceration-black-americans-higher-rates-disparities-report
>Highest amount of sexually transmitted diseases
cdc.gov/std/stats15/minorities.htm
>Highest erectile dysfunction rate
theroot.com/black-men-are-more-likely-to-deal-with-erectile-dysfunc-1790875327
>72 percent of children in the African-American community are born out of wedlock
cnsnews.com/commentary/walter-e-williams/true-black-tragedy-illegitimacy-rate-nearly-75

That whole "hillbillies/rednecks/etc" thing is a classic example of Jewish cultural censorship and terrorism.

And the sad thing is that many of this ethnic/cultural group that was target let that shit get into their heads...they either renounce their roots or become the retarded stereotype themselves.

"The South" is not about Confederate flags on a POS pickup truck with a V8 Megacharged bought on credit, it's about what we see in the movie "Birth of a Nation".

can legitimately say, most people in the south are good people and would help those in need, particularly the much hated 'rednecks' in the rural south. they have a wealth of knowledge in skills most city folk find useless, yet would be the last to perish if SHTF.

never seen the movie looks interesting tho

that's a big list

hillbillies actually aren't even in the deep south this is a misnomer of the term, Hillbillies are mostly of Scotch/Irish descent and live in the hills of Virginia, Kentucky, and West Virginia (Appalachia) hence the term "hill" billy. Find this documentary on piratebay

HISTORY Hillbilly: The Real Story

great movie def check it out

Not like in Deliverance. Justified is a more realistic depiction of the deep south.

This is also a great documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=-DsmPmbFEQ4

Appalachia is basically a Sup Forums wet dream society and if Sup Forums knew what real hillbillies are they would claim themselves as one in an instant, it means more than anything fierce independence, no government, self sufficiency and being a hard ass cracker

It's a really good movie, but is a little misconstrued as a "evil hillbilly" movie. It's backwoods horror-drama to be sure, but the backwoods stuff is mainly the backdrop. It's more about a fraternal group of friends running into the wrong people at the wrong time in an isolated area and having to deal with that. Not to spoil the movie, but it does have an instance of "xenophobia" on the part of the protagonists. The banjo kid's scene just sets up a fish out of water scenario to let you feel uncomfortable in a foreign land.

I live in KY by the way and though I live in Louisville which is basically more Midwest than southern I have many family members in Bardstown that could be considered hillbillies. Hillbillies are super family oriented like the wild west, there are very few people that will get into a blood feud with hillbillies because it will never end, they don;t forgive or forget some last 100's of years. You may think I am using hyperbole but I promise you I am not. This is also a good movie about hillbillies
imdb.com/title/tt0097967/

There's more unsolved murder because bodies are easier to dispose of properly and police are spread thin. An entire county sheriffs office of maybe 100 guys total covering a county 7 days a week 365 a year. I live in the foothills and if you go to the right area, it'd be hard to find a shallow grave.

The swamp regions are way worse. Just dump bodies with gators. In the midlands there are hog farmers desperate for money.

In Philadelphia that mafia kid got caught with a few bodies on his parents farm in the far suburbs, and was only caught because of the densely populated region. Here you could get away with it especially if you can get rid of a body.

He is not talking about deliverance fag he is talking about lawless

Incest has evolved into an institutionalized process in many civilizations due to the desire to keep wealth or imagined magical powers within the family grouping. It was probably a significant cause of divergent evolutionary traits in the various races. The greatest likelihood is that everyone on the planet is the product of incest if you trace the family tree all the way to the roots.

Insert joke about average Sup Forumsack here.

They probably do, but nowdays there are more urban negro serial killers than rural white serial killers.

Nah, deep south is actually a pretty chill place, people are WAY nicer than up north.

people in urban areas are the ones you have to worry about.

like rats crammed into one tiny place, they just turn nutty.

Are you fucking retarded? lmao

This. Even if they seem weird or even psychotic, most are just dumb and don't act the way modern society expects them to which seems creepy.

this

My family is from Louisiana. I've lived there as well as Texas for over forty years. I've never knowingly been acquainted with a person who was the product of an incestuous relationship.

even our dumbest poorest hillbillies are less violent then niggers making 6 figures

You're safer in the sticks surrounded by hillbillies than you ever could be in a city surrounded by niggers.

lolz do you know about the whites? The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia? They are some inbred hillbillies funny as fuck though serious white trash crackers
youtube.com/watch?v=xyMuDdE57Ns&list=PLwGDlMXf_ihtsIABBnnjcg4NTCEIs2wAY

Not really. Maybe they did in like early 20th century.

But I've seen literal signs that say "Niggers not welcome" in Tennessee

Yes, go to Oklahoma. Everyone there is a degenerate. Almost every shitbag I met in the Marine Corps was from Oklahoma.

What part?

That's because free Speech still exists in Tennessee you nigger loving FAGGOT.

True. Unless you actively fuck with them.

There are no hillbillies in Oklahoma retarded faggot see

banjo kid was not an actor..so think about that

There you are i've been looking for you.

One of the last things I asked you around lunch time was what were your thoughts on Kek/satan worship then the thread ended.

You were spot on and it was the best interpretation of the situation to date. I couldn't have presented my thoughts as you did. What you posted was truth and people here need to open their eyes.

I'd love to believe you are one of the best disinfo shills out there after reading through you threads, but it's not possible.

I wonder why though you support hitler as he seems to have worshiped the same demons as the elitists today? The whole thule society and occult side of it.

Go out bush, there's quite a few here in Australia.
This one came to light recently
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colt_clan_incest_case

There are certain neighborhoods, all across the country, you don't want to be in.

>captcha: Trenton visa

I live in Bardstown and it's down right metropolitan compared to eastern Kentucky

prosthetic face

in rural georgia i can confirm that these people still exist, get lost around here and you'll stay lost desu

>tfw as a child you remember a sign that read " welcome to X, don't let the sun set on your black ass". On a back road leading in to the small town you grew up in
>grandmother was president of historical society, had black and white pics of niggers hung from a tree on the courthouse lawn, that never made it on display
>Google my towns name and the first thing that pops up on wiki is that it's a "sundown town", and the race riots of the 1920s
And this is well north of the Mason Dixon line.

>I wonder why though you support hitler as he seems to have worshiped the same demons as the elitists today? The whole thule society and occult side of it.
Well you have to understand the political climate of Weimar Germany at the time. It was much as the west is today white guilt type of stuff, poor, failed, the German occult relied or Aryan/Vrill philosophy but with the same ancient knowledge of the kike secret societies and was for countering the kikery restoring faith and pride in the white race. This is why many mistakenly confuse the Nazis as being part of the NWO/Illuminati because they were also occultists, but most people don't realize there are competing occult factions they are not a monolith. This is why the Nazis searched for occult artifacts like the ark of the covenant/holy grail.spear of destiny etc. The Nazis were good guys bro

THERE ARE NO IMBREDS IN AMERICA AND THEY PREFER THE TERM INTER FAMILY GENETICALLY BRED! THERE IS NO NEED TO LOOK AROUND FOR THEY CUS THEY DONT EXIST!

Rural fellow here.
I can say without any fear of contradiction that there is some truth to the "creepy backwoods" stereotype.
We're not all like that but there's some people who live out in the boonies you would find truly terrifying. They have no moral problem with torturing animals and they're pretty much serial killers who haven't started yet.
That being said, most of us are kind to strangers and more intelligent than you'd guess from movies. It's just the outliers who you need to be careful of, I don't doubt they're capable of atrocities you can't even imagine.

You've probably never even seen it

Nah, I've been to the deep deep south before. Even met some racists down there. Usually they'll just tell you to leave. Nobody's going to kill you anymore unless you pick a fight. Usually blacks are the most violent racists. Don't get me wrong, I think whites folks are racists as hell too, but they're charmingly racists. Like when me and my wife walked into a store to look around, the little old lady behind the counter was shocked. She actually said out loud "oh my, a couple of oriental folks."

What town?

Thule and Vrill were Aryan occult ideologies not mystery Babylon kikery look into the vrill and black sun etc and just the actual meaning if the term Aryan

I can confirm that people from Virginia are the most accurate representation of hillbillies i've seen, but there are others i've come across.

We have hillbillies from Virginia installing welded rail on one line we maintain this year as they did last year.

The small amount of time I spent around them led me to accept that i'd much rather fight a war with them by my side than the people I grew up with and lived around in NY. They are real people who would fight and die by your side in an instant. Not like the fake motherfuckers in the area of NY I grew up in and not to mention the entire city.

Charlottesville is the blue hot spot of Virginia. It's full of college kids and boomers that just repeat CNN.

Of course I know about the Whites. The Whites are just hillbilly rednecks, I'm talking about the clearly inbred type. I've lived in WV my whole life, rednecks aren't anything special here. That interaction with those two inbred fuckers was one of the creepiest 5 minutes of my life.

you know the Raisors? That's my kinfolk, I ma also related to the Beams, they are in laws Craig is my cousin in law

unironically, this. The legend that is Florida Man has literally committed every crime and obscenity that could be imagined

Go to the region shaded in purple on this map

Pennsylvania here, bunch of weird fucking hicks around here.

Imagine Pennsylvania as mixture of Chicago blacks and West Virginia hill billies.

Saw this cross eyed dude around 6'4 when I was hunting a suuuuper rural area with my dad. Wanted to see my gun but we just changed the subject. Really didn't think anybody would be up there.

Dude was fucking weird and my dad being a nurse for 20 years said he was 99% sure that dude was a fucking inbred.

Another time hunting around the same area me and my dad got lost and it was around 8:00 so it was getting pretty damn dark out.

We find our way back and we are fairly close to the car when down the path we both see a dude with a flashlight about 100 yards away from us.

We both shouted down the trail to the guy, no answer. But then his flashlight moved off the main trail, me and my dad literally sprinted back to the car.

So yeah hicks are fucking weird. I don't think they are any better than city people.

>fuck off we're full

I've slowly begun to accept that even Christianity is a jew trick even though they've been persecuted throughout history.

I guess the only other option is to accept that we need to entrench ourselves in hidden knowledge and fight fire with fire. I never thought i'd begin to consider the occult could be used as a force of good with no repercussions on our souls. I always thought when people dabble in that even if used for good that the time will come to pay.

I will look into it more. I was going off research I did many years back and i've always automatically put up my defenses when I read about people practicing occult knowledge.

This image might have some truth to it. I woudn't be surprised if there were people that fought in the spiritual realm or other dimensions against the kikes.

I lol'd, they may just not see many, doesn't mean they were necessarily racist I mean were they rude to you?

yeah full of blacks

They don't mind asians, just hate niggers.

Isn't that region the Negro Belt?

No its the whitest part of the south

Redneckville goes further north and west than that purple region. I don't know much about northern wv but southern is all redneck, even the wealthy.

Yah they are very clannish and loyal tot he death they are like samurai when ti comes to blood feuds, if you fuck them over it is war for as long as the blood line exists, it will go on for generations, they take an eye for an eye literally

What's Alabama really like though.

hahahah I bet

When I was in Alabama once outside mobile I saw a drugged out redneck stumble into some bushes

You are pathetic, they are better than city people in ways that matter. You sound like a child with no real first hand knowledge in the matter just a couple stories where you and your pussy father let your man butter show and ran.

City people are trash. I have family in NYC and I wont go there ever again to visit them. I could be making 200k in the city working, but I chose not to because you're surrounded by the worst of the worst.

Youd be surprised how many people are inbred, some are just more inbred than others. There are way more inbreds than people know about, or admit and accept in this country.

>I've slowly begun to accept that even Christianity is a jew trick

this is false brother go here

Slander.

There were many impoverished during that time, but they are different than commonly portrayed by hollyweird. Look up a show called Christy.

Idaho is the south of the west.
Prove me wrong, newfag

They exist in the Middle East.

Georgia.
Less peaches, more Nascar and college football

You aren't fucking around. At least they are loyal to death unlike many people I knew in NY that would run when you got jumped by niggers, no matter the age or size of the group of feral niggers.

Any friend that runs from a fight like that deserve to get their own beating later.

Second cousins is hardly inbreeding OP

From eastern kentucky. Grew up a poor as fuck hillbilly.

Appalachians are pretty close to southerners culture wise. I'd say the biggest difference is the religiosity as a lot of appalachians have disdain for bible thumpers. They believe in god, but they never go to church, never read the bible, use "goddamn" every other word, and walk around drunk as a fuckin' mick.

Another one. Appalachians just come off as sketchy as fuck. Always a weird psychotic look in their eye like they're about to stab you in the neck with a screwdriver. Southerners can be pretty charming, appalachians give off a serial killer vibe. I suffer from this (always look like I'm about to shoot up every place I walk into) and I'm trying to change.

Probably the last biggest one. Southerners respect "law & order" and the police while Appalachians can't stand any of that. They definitely have an anarchist / libertarian mindset.