BREAKING!!

BREAKING!!
General Mattis just called Air Force Global Strike Command headquarters shortly after he issued the go code. I have a portion of the transcript of that conversation if you'd like me to post it.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f0ZrpiQ4RKo
youtube.com/watch?v=zz03p4ULD3c
youtube.com/watch?v=H0b_s0oVvVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well post it faggot

ok.

Ahem... The Duty Officer asked General Mattis to confirm the fact that he *had* issued the go code, and he said, uh, "Yes gentlemen, they are on their way in, and no one can bring them back. For the sake of our country, and our way of life, I suggest you get the rest of AFGSC in after them. Otherwise, we will be totally destroyed by Nork retaliation. Uh, my boys will give you the best kind of start, 1400 megatons worth, and you sure as hell won't stop them now, uhuh. Uh, so let's get going, there's no other choice. God willing, we will prevail, in peace and freedom from fear, and in true health, through the purity and essence of his natural... tweets. God bless you all" and he hung up.

larp

LARP
Sage

if you don't post proof, you're larping

This is big

Real big

Nice try Kubrick

Absolutely fucking based. Best post atm on /pol

At least try and make sound a little real faggot

Fuck off

should of ended with god speed so i give it a 9.

POE
O
E

Looks like McDonald's has clued in how cucked Canada is. Don't forget to thumb this fucking thing down!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f0ZrpiQ4RKo

Doing so well up until "Destroyed by Nork retaliation"

What a pathetic attempt at a LARP.

youtube.com/watch?v=zz03p4ULD3c

educate yourself niggers

Oh boy! Another LARPER!!!

dont ask us if we want it
you know we want it faggot
post it

Shit head, I saw that at a college cinema when I was 10 in the 80's before you were born faggot. If you had any grasp of the movie you would know what POE is.

SKY KING is very active:

youtube.com/watch?v=H0b_s0oVvVI

LARPkangz are very active as usual