Is moving to iceland the last avaiable option for a nihilist white guy who want to live his life in peace and white...

Is moving to iceland the last avaiable option for a nihilist white guy who want to live his life in peace and white enviroment?

I know some mongoloids are there to but they don't bother me, here in germany we have to deal with bigger things lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=GNJWvfdDpf4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xpbTPRtsgnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

user they have there Muslims too, also most of the whites there are looking like fucking road-signs because their faces are to defined and angular

Why not someplace like the Baltic countries? It seems like they have the best combination of demographics, quality of life and traditional culture. Icelandic culture is ultra-cucked

Aw man
youtube.com/watch?v=xpbTPRtsgnQ

Are they open towards germans? Heard some things, that slavic countries often still dislike us because of world war 2

Yep, no excuse around the world bro

All of my daughters will be violinists.

user you're not a fucking nihilist. Stop trying to label yourself something cool. You're a coward. A nihilist would start killing Muslims and Jews and not care.

There's a difference between you being some quiet IT guy in Tallinn and marching through Warsaw bragging about how you fucked Poles up. If you aren't a loud jerk, and you're white, then you should be fine.

>A nihilist would start killing Muslims and Jews and not care.
What would be the point for a nihilist to do such thing?

im moving to karelia

Iceland is the last true republic mate

I top lel'd

Because they're fucking nihilists motherfucker

Nah sorry then I used the wrong term. I'm just seeing life as short and don't wan't to put effort in politics etc. for a temporary state in time. Just want to flee out of this kalergi-nightmare and have some things to enjoy to, instead of defend a race which is obviously inferior of their rulers, otherwise that crisis would had never happen.

Sounds more like hedonism don't it.

Yeah don't move to Iceland, they want to import multiple "refugees" for the sole reasons of having people for them to breed with. Its going to become like Sweden soon just worse.

Yeah, but they'll all die of vit d deficiency and frost bite so its fine.

Also none of them want to go there anyway.

>Baltics
>Slavic
Yeah, don't move to the Baltics.

Iceland is very white but also very leftist

one of the biggest feminists I ever met was from there

>Thinking Icelandic people will welcome an autistic neonazi faggot with a small penis.

This goddess came from Iceland. It's a sacred land.

vergiss es alter, keiner respektiert euch und keiner mehr hilft euch, zu spaet,

faule idioten

>This goddess came from Iceland. It's a sacred land.
Too bad she's been BLACKED to hell and back. Pic related is one of the niggers she gave that little pussy mouth and ass to. Also, Tricky got a piece of it too.

why did the nihilist cross the road?

literally kys fgt

I laughed at this but I could forget about the redpill if a society is made of my people. Becoming a libtard would be np

They're determined to fuck themselves up (but they haven't yet so there's time to save them), so be sure to redpill on the regular while you're there.

id probably want to move to estonia if it was me

Not trying to fuck her. Her music is all I'm interested in.

>you ruined europe
Well sorry for not being able to clone myself until the major vote don't belongs to Angela Merkel

I don't have my copy of MGS V yet.

what the fuck are you namefags doing get off my board normies get out reeeee no newfriends allowed