Does anyone know of this texas gas crisis is real or just because every faggot went out to get 300 gallons like pic...

Does anyone know of this texas gas crisis is real or just because every faggot went out to get 300 gallons like pic related?

Thats an unapproved container, possible federal crime..

Plano fag here. It was completely artificial. Think about it user. Why would dfw run out first, while the rest of the country is fine? Where is everyone else getting gas? I saw a few stations getting refilled today. I think everything will be fine by Tuesday.

Do you think that gas could go bad if he doesn't use it all very quickly?

There's like no gas in my area(Central Texas). People were buying like fucking crazy last week

In Round Rock we had cars out like crazy buying gas on Thursday I think it was. Every gas station had lines going outside of the station, and now they almost all have bags on the nozzles saying they're closed

Biggest "portable" tank you can fill is 5 gallons.

That tote is 275

in your shitty country everything is a federal crime,i'm not even allowed to walk on the street without some fucking dumb rules
"freedom country" my ass
fucking burgers you deserve to get nuked

And this is why so called 'price gouging' is approriate

Do you think this guy would be doing that if gas was 40$ a gallon?

Price controls result in scarcity

>be american
>call liquid fuel for cars "gas"
Makes me think

Those are transfer tanks with built in pumps for fleet vehicles.

Hillary committed literally thousands of Federal Felonies and she's on a book tour. We can do what ever the fuck we want. There is literally no reason for anyone to obey any laws.

If the dude only uses it for his truck that's probably like 4-6 months supply. If he's running a generator it'll not last long at all.

No. Construction crews do this shit all the fucking time.

fuck you faggot

GAS THE CARS
STREET RACE NOW

there was another pic of this same dude from another angle.
i wonder if he's filling up, driving to a drop off, unloading it, then going back for more.

You're a cunt

Those are steel and much smaller. This is a pesticide tank.

Not illegal. These tanks are useful for supplying generators or various commercial uses

Poorfags just btfo they didnt prepare

They come in all sizes and types. As long as the tank is ldpe it's approved for fuels.

this guy gets it

I live in Houston, last time I was able to get gas it was 8 dollars a gallon and this was last Friday

in central texas there was plenty of gas for us to do normal things like go to walmart and eat at whataburger it was a local news station that started shouting fire in a movie theater

Dude people bought out all the gas in my city, and I am from Central Texas. I haven't seen a gas station with gas since Thursday night when there were dozens of vehicles at every gas station that I passed

>Generator to run pump to fill generator

meme physics

I was in Indiana on 9/11, watched the shit show on TV, went out to go to work, and was surprised to see every gas station jam packed. Cars lined up 30 deep. People get weird when they think the shits going to hit the fan.

North Texas here, everyone bum rushed the stations because of some stupid news article. Had everyone maintained normal use the most we would have seen would be a mild price hike.

Fucking lemmings, all of em.

Yeah nah, that is not an approved container and transport vehicle per Tdot, its barely tied down and no fire extinguisher per osha.

Generator uses electricity to make the magnetic field that is used to generate electricity.

>and no fire extinguisher per osha.
Can you see into the truck bed? Because I can't.

the best part is gas goes bad so in a couple months these retards will have 300 gallons of waste

>Biggest "portable" tank you can fill is 5 gallons.
This is specifically for containers to fill fuel operated equipment....basically so you don't hook your tank up to your generator like a dummy. Portable is a matter of interpretation, and it very well may be legal...I doubt it in this case, but I could be wrong. It is a non-portable storage container and may meet all proper specs.

If the largest "portable" container would be 5 gallons, imagine how many trucks it would take to fill up the gas station....since the tanker is portable.

Not really it depends on where/how it's stored. Also they can just add fuel stabilizer and it'll last for years.

You idiot I had to laugh about your logic. You hook them jumpers up to your car battery you dip shit, not the generator that you are fueling.

You should ALWAYS shut off equipment you are fueling.