DACA TO BE ENDED. DREAMERS AND LEDDIT COLLECTIVELY COMMITTING MASS SUDOKO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

DACA TO BE ENDED. DREAMERS AND LEDDIT COLLECTIVELY COMMITTING MASS SUDOKO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6xsp3z/trump_to_end_daca_program_affecting_800k_dreamers/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YaxGNQE5ZLA
youtube.com/watch?v=M1wLtAXDgqg
youtube.com/watch?v=InWkrGtzC58
youtube.com/watch?v=8wIDXclKtGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=M5bcpjUjLpU
youtube.com/watch?v=Jy6AOGRsR80
youtube.com/watch?v=XxIbq7HkalQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eWJI0oA7fLM
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6xsp3z/trump_to_end_daca_program_affecting_800k_dreamers/
youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KOREAN PIGGU GO HOME

Liberal hypocrisy as usual

Why all this stuff about how DACA is going to be ended? As far as I can tell there hasn't been a decision made public one way or the other on it yet.

glorious

Why do people who entered the country illegaly feel like it's their right to stay? What basis do they have this feeling of entitlement on?

Gook here
Send them back
We need more manpower

>all these DACA faggots got a free ride through college while actual US citizens get fuck all
kill me

LOL you are rubbing salt in the wound

POST AMERICAN EVERYTHING

youtube.com/watch?v=YaxGNQE5ZLA

youtube.com/watch?v=M1wLtAXDgqg

youtube.com/watch?v=InWkrGtzC58

youtube.com/watch?v=8wIDXclKtGQ

youtube.com/watch?v=M5bcpjUjLpU

youtube.com/watch?v=Jy6AOGRsR80

>create craigslist ad offering refuge for beaners and other undesirables
>je suis dreamer
>call ICE ASAP
>watch comfortably as the wetbacks are cuffed and sent back to their shitholes by some bad, bad gringos

>420 in name

Get rekt you degenerate junkie

you have to go (back)

Imagine ICE launching huge operations after DACA ends.
HNNG

>not going to be legal again
Does this idiot think DACA makes him legal?

there should be Sup Forums generals dedicated to reporting the DACA spics to ICE once their shit expires

this nourishes me

youtube.com/watch?v=XxIbq7HkalQ

THREAD THEME
THREAD THEME

We got a hurricane sequel, NK shenanigans, and Trump's throwing another distraction into the mix. Must be big then.
Tell me about it. I wouldn't be half as upset about working shit jobs if I wasn't $30k in debt just to prove I can do maths to people who don't care.

maybe if they were smart like the korean guy they would get scholarships to go through college for free :-)

daily reminder that HIGH IQ is the most important thing for a society. Kill all low IQ idiots.

Trump will make them vote for him. He will grant amnesty. He will win the Hispanic vote in 2020. That will be the killshot for the left.

8D HOPSTOCH

fix'd

Jesus, that reply...

>DACA TO BE ENDED
We don't know that.

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! I LITERALLY JUST GOT BACK FROM SURVIVING THE HOLOCAUST AND DACA HAS BEEN MY ONLY SAVING GRACE! I'M A MEXICAN SINGLE MOTHER TO 15 CHILDREN AND NEED 50K LEG SURGERY. PLEASE TELL PRESIDENT DRUMPF TO PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE AND CHILDREN'S EDUCATION

Why people keep calling Illegals "dreamers"?

This doesn't work.

Dreamers can say that whites generally believe that they shouldn't be punished for what their slaver ancestors did, therefore dreamers shouldn't be punished for what their parents did.

buh bye gooks. fucking korean surge in major cities has been disgusting to watch.

>Democrats feel so bad about illegals, but not bad enough to actually pass a bill

Good on Democrats.

It sugarcoats it so gullible women can guilt trip their entire family into voting blue.

You might be shadowbanned.

these people are all fucking lying
they are jews and they are false flagging on reddit

>Trump does something and Reddit gets asshurt about it

What else is new

jej

Now imagine what the Spanish or any Southern American would think of Mexican Spanish.

Hahahhahahahahahaha plz give me a link or post the return salt please. I need more reddit tears!

Powerful.

Do these people, and you people, seriously think DACA will be ended and then they'll just round up everyone on it and deport them back to countries they've never been to?

DACA will be ended for NEW ARRIVALS and something will be put in place for the current crop of people who are basically American in all but name.

>comparing rounding up illegals to Elian Gonzalez

I bet they don't even realize it happened under Clinton.

He won't end it.

It's almost like this is Obama's fault, he should've solidified it if he want his little spics to stay. Now Trump will undo it with the stroke of his pen Hahahahah

Their interests. Ideology is largely built upon interest. False moralizing is used to cloud this fact. People will rarely take up a belief that conflicts with their interests.

>that reply
There's hope after all.

My Country tis of Thee should be our anthem
>beautiful, overtly nationalist/nativist lyrics
>that perfect All-American combination of: paying tribute to the Bongs & simultaneously mocking them

youtube.com/watch?v=eWJI0oA7fLM

Mods can't shadowban, an admin has to do it so if the account is fresh it is highly unlikely that they are already shadowbanned.

>parents leave the only place they've ever known because gibs
>kids now get to leave the only place they've ever known too
POTTERY

Fuck you and all the Jews that survived the holocaust

Probably already got banned

>reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6xsp3z/trump_to_end_daca_program_affecting_800k_dreamers/

From one supportive and friendly fucking leaf. Congrats and hail victory.

youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8

The outrage is hilarious... These people really are operating at an incredibly high level of ignorance and stupidity.
1. Trump says he's gonna cancel DACA, but merely lets it expire
2. Brags he met campaign promise but allows congress the two years remaining on DACA to craft a legislative fix
3. Immigration comes out of the legislative rather than the executive, as it should
4. Non-criminal DACA probably given a provisional status and path to permanent residency and probably citizenship
5. Still blame Trump even though they got what the want in a way that Trump forced t separation of power concerns to the periphery, so their status is no longer within the whims of the executive, too dumb to recognize the advantage of Trump's route to them personally,

Are we always gonna have to carry the water for these morons?

I'll believe it when I see it.

that's the most fedora response i've ever seen,

The personal responsibility redpill is hard to swallow cause niggers be lazy.

They are still dreamers. They can dream of being in the US.

>it can take decades and you might not be accepted

this is their excuse to break the law, ebin

Kek

Fucking owned. Would love to see their response, if there was one.

Well, everyone on Reddit is freaking out, along with DACA people, so they think. But unless they got citizenship, they still are illegal, so they can be sent home.

This doesn't work.

Whites can say that liberals generally believe that whites should be punished for what their slave ancestors did, therefore dreamers should be punished for what their parents did.

The point is that if liberals want to allow the argument that dreamers shouldn't be punished for what their parents did, then liberals cannot simultaneously argue that whites should be punished for what their ancestors did. Their objection that whites are not receptive to the idea of being punished does not have any bearing on whether or not liberals are being consistent in trying to make the argument that (i) whites SHOULD be punished (not whether they are receptive of being punished) and (ii) dreamers should not be punished.

>Are we always gonna have to carry the water for these morons?

No, because we're not letting them have their cake anymore.

OP is not a faggot for once

fuck damn it juden.

keep em coming

Sure they can.

You are under the assumption that their arguments conform to the laws of logic.

They do not, and have not, in at least a half-decade.

Cognitive dissonance is what these people do, user.

Protip: People that do illegal things rarely have any sense of right and wrong, it comes with the territory.

The excuse is it's always their parent's fault. So stop blaming modern day whites for slavery, which didn't even involve parents of anyone alive today.

"full time nursing gig"

Hahahahahqha

Being on DACA at all demonstrates willingness to be part of the system, which is really the main issue for Trump and his team. There is literally no way that there will be deportations for people on DACA who do not have criminal convictions.

THIS. I don't think the DACA kids are going anywhere. Like I said, I'll believe it when I see it.
You people are getting all exciting over nothing is what I think.
You're going to be disappointed.
And while they SHOULD ALL GO, I doubt it will ever happen. Even hardly.

I like the cut of kingwild218's jib. Does this immediately get downvoted into oblivion?

that's where you are wrong, kiddo

Many do have convictions though. Will probably increase once they have to go underground or don't want to be seen.

it is rare i see a fellow bong who doesn't hope for the best.

>i name thee, Paki

>What basis do they have this feeling of entitlement on?

Some quote that some jew york jewess wrote that's in the statue of liberty.

Most probably something like that. I expect anyone not in college would be elligible for deportation. Everyone else would probably be taxed and get fast track for citizenship.

Getting upvoted but I'm pretty sure that's just you assholes

Holy fuck bro...

Saved.

The point is if they don't send them back we win.

Can one of you DACA hating cunts give me one reason he should end it?
t. DACA recipient

>It could take me decades to pay for a nice house. I should rob a bank so that I can buy it now. The sence of entitlement in these fuckers.

rekt

can we make an exception for azn? it's not like equality is in the cunts-tea-toot-shin

It's a mix of those La Raza "this land was always ours gringo puto" types who want to stick it to the man and not comply with government laws, and the softer liberals who think borders are just a suggestion, not really a law. It's very rare to come across an illegal immigrant who's actually ashamed of being illegal, they think it's like the same thing as driving without insurance, just a government bureacratic thing that makes their lives harder than it should be.

because you're an illegal.

Why the fuck do south Koreans move to USA? Fuck them.

Nice op you went in hard af son

Shadowbans still manipulate your points so that you don't think you are banned. If you are still getting replies you're golden.

Also great work triggering the redditfags, this has been a very entertaining thread.