BEST KOREA HAPPENING GENERAL - 8.0

>Skyking
>elite unit
>vpn proxy
It happens now. Best Korea gets bested. Even Chyna wants Best Korea kill. SO HAPPENING!! Hurry up and get ready for happering! All your bases are berong to best kim jong!
>install updatees automatically
>checking for updates
>only post here if you're running *nix

Other urls found in this thread:

dailynk.com/english/index.php
strawpoll.me/13855551
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_House_raid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mattis going hard at dawn

Second for fuck America

fuck you faggot

bet you niggers dont even Nightwatch

Triggered Amerilard

You are in america you actual cuck

>has American Flag
>hates America
kys

Just fucking do something you fat yellow tart.

I'm so fucking bored lads.

Exactly how much of your country do you love?

Based Brits sending help.

all of it, minus commies

you should apply for a visa. let us know how that works out.

SKYKANGS

>you should apply for a visa.

I can't anymore because of the orange ape in chief banning US travel to DPRK.

is this bullshit habbening or not?

>minus commies
Does that mean there are aspects you don't like that you attribute to commies, or are you fine with the absolute state of things, if you subtracted commies?

I am a Chinese

We Chinese supports DPRK

If you nuke We will nuke you

Alphabetization?

Yes, look at mattis's statements

You may want to research your meme rentboy.
dailynk.com/english/index.php

shit, that sucks, might as well kys

statements don't make happenings
It's the same thing Trump said a month ago

Nah, you're full of shit chang

US don't have the balls to do anything to NK.

>norway talking shit

We have to do this right or 25 million people in Seoul die from VX gas arty shells.

You probably want to double check with Xi Jinping on that.

>implying that's not the "right" way

>judeo-masonic masters
reminds me this interesting article i found while researching propaganda efforts in
>the american hebrew newspaper
>pic related
keep in mind, that interview is from 1920 before the full on take-over of the soviet union
>mfw Victor Kopp was /ourguy/

>its le habbening xDDD
Just fuck off already, i remember the same bullshit all the way back from 2013. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN NOR EVER HAPPEN WITH THE NORKS

There is no way to prevent collateral damage in this scenario.

The only thing you can try to do, is contain it. This is not a battle on your terms, the hand is being forced.

>nothing will ever happen EVER because I say so

Listening to skyking broadcast is legitimately really eerie.

THIS. south korea's continual cuckery got them into this mess to begin with. we have to defend ourselves and other allies and if that means seoul has a bad day then so fucking be it.

We are building a fighting force of extra ordinary magnitude. Thank you.

someone give me a station number that is working at this moment. i'm on 11175 and nothing

are you elite unit locked in room???

oh no. go away larper.

Yes. That is us.

>Based North Korea is going to nuke California and get rid of all the lineral degenerates for us
Best Korea best ally

Digits and nothing happens.

No!

Thank you for respect

have any of you taken a piss since the last thread?

You son of a bitch.

Gonna need proof you are an actual zipperhead

i'd give them statehood if they did it

Yes. Our facility has facilities. We will never leave this building.

We are an elite unit.

I wish the US got blown up tomorrow.

All shit-eating cucks shall be purged.

you're changing your story. last time you said you'd never leave the room.

its not constant, can go hours inbetween broadcasts 7 happened in the last 10hours

I mean pics mr. Zipper

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We can use kitchen

This is impolite !

Are there any jews in glorious North Korea?

Can you please glass San Francisco? And LA?
Please tell your supreme leader to glass them.

what do you think about America wanting your country gone for not being Israel's fuckbuddy

SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER

What are specs of the computer you are on

Nork use commissaries, LARPer.

strawpoll.me/13855551 what do you guys think?

/fa/

and timestamps

lies. ur larping

>We are an elite unit.
So was Unit 124
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_House_raid

Nothing happening,agian

I just need proof or ill make you zip

>strawpoll.me/13855551
you are a faggot

LOL RUMP IS AFRAID OF THESE GUYS

Check here if you are having problems

Would anyone enjoy a livestream?
Watch some NK TV while listening for SkyKings

It's just silent right now. Put on squelch and wait while shitposting here.

No

Thank you for considering.

It is impolite but to be expected from imperialist dog.

Amiga.

You will die as well.

worst poll ever, nice leading questions faggot. you're as bad as RT.

Kims missiles had a tiny range in 13 you absolute fucking inbred disabled retard

This was glorious !

>You will die as well.
You wouldn't waste a nuke on the location I live, but thank you for the offer. i do wish i was dead everyday.

>no jews in best korea

>Why is DPRK deliberately destabilizing global politics?
The US would have liked nothing more than a continuation of the status quo in Korea. The last few months DPRK has gone far beyond deterrence for the sake of self-preservation. They are going for the throat of a politically impotent US. Without a doubt they are making a spectacle of a US that can no longer maintain global order.

>Middle East
There's every indication the Middle East will be a battle ground again soon. The US has only one hand to play and it must begin here. It's more critical than ever that Syria not be drawn into Russian orbit. A stable Syrian puppet is absolutely intolerable, so the US will do everything in its power to destabilize Syria. Increased airstrikes and covert ops are a given.

Iran is a much greater potential threat. Iraq will need to be safeguarded as it is to dissolute to maintain itself.

>SEA
The US is stretched to breaking and China knows it. They maybe dependent of an American-centric global order, but they can survive the collapse of that order. All they need do is weather the storm, which they are prepared to do. This is the type of power grab they've dreamt of.

>EU
Keeping Russia out of Eastern Europe is untenable with the US stretched as it is. They will make terms with Russia for stability in Europe.

>US
The US is taking more responsibility internationally than ever. It's also more isolated and less prepared than ever to meet its historic commitments.

A feeding frenzy will start soon and the US must try to stop it. This begins militarily in the Middle East and politically in Europe.

I'm not going to make arbitrary guesses at a timeline. Expect to be in the Middle East soon. The RCT to Afghanistan was just the start. It will get hot quickly.

>Domestic
No one can predict how the US will perform. It's l too confused to guess. Be prepared. When people get truly afraid...

Shit's been a bit more intense than in other years user

Nice flag.

Make sure you have water and food prepared for your nuclear winter.

tell us about north korea wildlife do you eat dog like china?

redpill me on juche aka crazy koreanigger marxism

the illiterate gook's word for "literacy"

DELET MEME FLAG NOW!

They behave in ways that are impossible to predict. People who have never experienced real fear or uncertainty are extremely unpredictable.

This may seem like another pointless "it's happening" post. I could be entirely wrong. The amount of uncertainty I see in people who have spent a lifetime in foreign policy is terrifying. I'm very skeptical of preppers and apocalypse LARPers, but right now I'm very frightened. Many others are too. Fear is pervasive but will be delayed in reaching the public.

I have no clue what you should do. I don't know what I'll do. Start watching the Baltic Dry Index this week.

I've been following the DPRK for over 10 years very closely and nothing compares to the current situation whatsoever

What is this cuban cargo plane soimg in NK?
Happening now

All dog been ate. Dog extinct in Glorious Republic. Cat to. And Rat. If it have less than 6 legs, it is extinct from eat.

What do you make of the current situation user?

Exactly. They're acting in a manner meant to destabilize. It's the US's game to lose and everyone knows it at this point.

>year of monkey or someshit

잘 지내세요?