Syria General /sg/ - Deir Ezzor soon edition!

Archive/Study/Research/Library
>syriagenerals.wordpress.com

>SOUTHFRONT Sep1
youtu.be/l27ueuM1ruY
youtu.be/CVK3C-bXEMk (Afghanistan)

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/UlXRv8tf5Z8
youtu.be/arHsOcXeN2Q

>Live MAPS
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com
militarymaps.info

>Fan maps
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com

RECENT MAPS
>Akarabat Sep1
imgur.com/a/WPZ16
>Op Lavender Sep1
imgur.com/a/XzmwG
>Raqqa Aug31
imgur.com/a/5OzW8
>DeZ Aug31
i.imgur.com/3W3YQJe.jpg
>Dara'a Aug20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug11
imgur.com/a/CBtz3

Developments Sep 3
>SAA reached Deir ez-Zor and (almost) lifted the 3 year siege on the city
>SAA enters Uqayribat, IS counter-attack to expell them. Reports SAA withdrew from Jruh, Uqayribat& Naimiyah, fighting ongoing
>RU FM:Rebel forces preparing to use chemical weapons in Daraa
>Hez, IS to exchange prisoners near DeZ border
>Ru FM:Sy de-escalation zones pose no danger to Israel’s security
>Kurdish, Assyrian forces clash in Qamishli City
>Jihadist rebels launch surprise assault in west Aleppo
>US-backed SDF recaptures Darayeh area from IS in Raqqah
>Rebel civil war in Idlib: HTS fights against al-zenki movement
>US-backed forces in SE syria sell arms to IS – fsa defector
>Taliban leader claims that group controls over half of Afghanistan
>Iraqi forces redeploy from Aal Afar to al-hawija ahread of large anti-is operation
>Houthi, Republican Guard forces kill scores of Saudi-led fighters around Yemen
>Captured Syrian pilot with30+soldiers freed by FSA in SE Damascus is prisoner swap
>Philippine army starts its final push to liberate marawi city, IS controls 500-square-meter pocket
>/sg Army 2017 album
myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/904487587540328449
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/904449391553114114
youtube.com/watch?v=_G8h7VKGu3k
almasdarnews.com/article/syria-saa-makes-advances-deir-ezzor-video/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40460126
youtube.com/watch?v=0UaPGNDO8RI
youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk
youtube.com/watch?v=JagdHt2w8j8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ASSAD WILL WIN

2nd for sexy Assad

DEz when?

SYRIA WILL BE FREE
S O O N
O
O
N

>In this hour, in these minutes SAA, Hezbollah, Republican guard, Tiger forces, all allies working on establishing a corridor to Panorama
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/904487587540328449

Where were you when Siege of DeZ was kill?
I was in /sg/, fapping when Assad ring.
"Siege of DeZ is kill"
"yes"
And you???

DAMN STRAIGHT!

uber all the way from damascus to Deir ez-Zor friendos

BROKEN BY THE SAA

Calm your tits, it's not over yet

B R O K E N
R
O
K
E
N

>BROKEN BY THE SAA

thn who was sige?

Kek

strange that MSM is totally silent this major news

On all levels except physical, it is over.

Jesus, my sides

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/904449391553114114

NOW

of course it isn't over, theres gunna be some fierce urban fighting to clear out the city. But fuck, they've been waiting for this moment of the siege breaking for so long, let them have their celebration, I know I'm treating myself to a drink tonight

Activate Windows, dude

Delivering those gainz

If its not the kurdish terrorists or the moderate beheaders making the gains they dont care.

fact is that Russia and Iran and maybe China saved Syria to becoming jihadist controlled hellhole

Tu-95 Russian aircraft hits terrorist in Syria by using cruise missile.

youtube.com/watch?v=_G8h7VKGu3k

what city is that? Looks awesome.

hello mate, good to see you. SAA units have reached DeZ but have yet to enter it.

>wake up
>the siege is lifted
what the fuck you told me it's going to be a week, fucking faggots!

Ask Gary Johnson.

How do i explain to normies why i root for SAA? Right now every time the topic comes up i just avoid any real discussion or say that Assad is the best choice for stability and that most/all of FSA are extremists. How does one counter when people bring up the scorched earth tactics, Assad personally dropping barrels and eating children etc?

how to handle assad must go irl without larping or sperging out

It was a surprise.

Halab

its the leppo

They told me it's some place in the middle east... a leppo?

Uncalmness is the point. It's the buzz where we have all our fun!

>Expecting the western MSM to report something positive about the SAA and its advances.

The only time it said something remotely postive was when Aleppo got liberated and even then it was overwhelmingly about muh barrelbombs muh lastesterest hospital etc.

Show them a video of the moderate rebels beheading children, then show them video of Damascus.
Although, considering you're in Sweden, the normies will probably call you racist for not accepting the moderate way of life.

a lebbo

>A bunch of Arabs with Soviet weaponry and aircraft are about to liberate a city where all of the good ISIS fighters left to
>the Kurds, backed and trained by the most powerful and technological nation in the world cant take a single fucking surrounded city where any above average enemy left already, and wont for four months
JUST

Playing hoi3 as axis Yugoslavia what is the best way to assist Germany in the war against USSR so as not to get steamrolled by the reds every time? My game is fine but Germany loses every time and I get fucked.

kek

>Scorched earth
It's war. It's certainly not something that people haven't done before.

>Barrel bombs
It's just a bomb...no different than any other that any other country uses.

>Eating children
Great nutritional value.

ayylmao-po

>Aleppo
>remotely positive

Maybe in toothpaste land. Here everyone was freaking out about a """massacre""" without a single non-rebel source backing it.

The less normies know about this war the better it is for the forces of good in the Middle East. Hopefully this will give the arabs a chance to end Israel with the normies focusing on their own issues.

You don't, just say that he personally oversees executions too and watches dead bodies rot from his balcony. Then threaten to gas them.

>build mountain divisions
>build armor divisions
>invade turkey
>fuck USSR from the Caucasus

Didn't play a bunch of HoI3 but played a lot of HoI2/DH, have you tried taking the Caucasus or at least isolating it to cut off the USSR's supply of oil?

>“If you look at a military map now, the Syrian army exists in every corner. Not every place; by every corner, I mean north, south, east, west, and between. If you didn’t believe in a unified Syria, that Syria can go back to its previous position, you wouldn’t send the army there as a government.”

it's one thing to theorize it but it's completely another to see Assad's strategy finally paying off bigtime
he never gave up the remote and besieged bases
I notice that there's some bits of red up northeast where the US is trying to build a Kurdish state

NEW
E
W

Kurds are mostly dumb gypsy women and mercenaries. The arabs are trained soldiers fighting for their country.

For 15 years, never paid for software or games. Played in all that is possible.

I'm tired of looking at the US-Jordan joint cuckshed. How long until it gets steamrolled?

Ah yes guys you're right. That's my plan as well but I get greedy and invade the Middle East and North Africa and then have to defend against the Brits instead of focusing on Stalingrad. Thanks.

>Syria: SAA makes further advances in Deir Ezzor – video
BEIRUT, LEBANON (11:10 P.M.) – Units from the Syrian Arab Army continued their campaign against the self-proclaimed Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS, ISIL) in the eastern city of Deir Ezzor on Saturday.

The soldiers conducted a raid in the direction of Tallet Alloush and the surrounding areas, attacking IS militants and seizing their weapons and ammunition.
The Russian Defence Ministry ordered airstrikes over militant areas of control in the eastern city earlier in the day, destroying two tanks, two ammunition depots and supplies of weapons and fuel.
almasdarnews.com/article/syria-saa-makes-advances-deir-ezzor-video/
video in link

Now would be a good time for Erdogan to attack the kurds.

Tell them you hate assad because he didnt use chemical weapons

Goddammit, I wanna try this playthrough, never played Yugos in HoI3, is there any event that makes Germany invade like in darkest Hour even if you're axis?

Feels good man

Invade Turkey in the early game.

Train a fuckton of paratroopers and jump behind enemy lines. The AI can't handle vertical envelopments.

Use that tactic, plus OP division templates to steamroll your way through Baku and cut the USSR off from its oil.

Then just wait until the Soviets attack your divisions in the mountains, let them wear themselves out, then immediately counterattack while their Organization is low.

If you really want to be a dick and abuse the game, start a coup in Russia ASAP. The Purge will fuck the Soviets' army up with awful maluses and the rebel Russia can steamroll them with proper support.

With a steady and calm manner look into their eyes and calmly chant the mantra of "Allah - Souria - Bashar - W BASS!" 3 times

That comes after the totally legal and binding referendum they gonna have in Iraq.

it would be glorious. Erdo is a fag tho

just download kmspico nobody's asking you to buy (((windows)))

even MSM had to admit that when Aleppo was free from jihadist ect, Syria come more safe, and syrians return back to Syria

Syria war: Almost 500,000 refugees return in 2017 - UN

Almost 500,000 Syrians have returned to their homes this year, the UN says, describing this as a "notable trend".

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40460126

so when jihadist were beaten, syrian coming back to homeland Syria

that is total against MSM false lie narrative that they parrot years, that Assad killing hes own people

fact is that Syrian flee because jihadist head choppers, and now when jihadist are destroyded syrian coming back Syria

Assad will Lose

Long Live to ISIL Kalphite
LONG LIVE TO FSA!!!

And Muricas....

S O O N
O
O
N

is this some elaborate bongroach larp?

You can always just buy a $5 grey market license from eBay if you wanna get rid of the constant activation nagging and restrictions

I just woke up!
Time to party, lads!

post your lifted siege music

youtube.com/watch?v=0UaPGNDO8RI

>the scorched earth tactics
Shit happens, its a war.

>Assad personally dropping barrels
Shit happens, its a war. Rebels use hell cannons that cause massive civilian casualties.

>eating children
Ask for proofs.

>scorched earth tactics
Doesn't do them. Bring up the fact this war used by (((good guys))) in other wars such as the American Civil War (Union Army during General Sherman's Bloody March) and WWII.

>gas
Say that the rebels use gas too, because they do.

>barrel bombs
EU support for a campaign that intentionally targets civilian infrastructure to cause sanitation crises and pandemics in Yemen.

Daily reminder that Issam has held off FSA and ISIS since August 2013
For More than FOUR years , and it's not even his Hometown

pretty sure its viet bong larping again

>this video is not available

I haven't found it that hard actually.

Start by showing people that every so-called "moderate rebel" group is actually jihadist. The Zenki vid might be helpful if they can stomach it. Present Assad as the least bad option - one that can at least guarantee stability and prevent Syria from turning into a failed state. You're probably not going to make them into Ba'athists, but convincing people to be neutral or regard the government as the lesser evil is really popular unless they're full neocon/neolib.

gas isis then ptg

Last game i bought was in 2003 Need for Speed underground.
I still to this day dont understand why people use stme built by some morbidly obese faggot called gey ben
Id rather spend my money on dumb shit instead of being a retard and waste it all.
Still, if nobody bought games, there wouldnt be any.

Nah, Germany will invite you to Axis repeatedly and if you refuse them they fuck you over pretty bad. It's easy talking the Balkans, Turkey, ME, North Africa. In this playthrough for some reason Italy decides to be non-aligned. A good Idea is to leave Romania untouched because you don't have the manpower fighting USSR on Eastern front and Caucuses. You can however invade Vichy France even if you're Axis, Germany guarantees their independence but won't act on it.

Its a city in India Columbus

Do you see all that yellow terrorist invasion on the Syrian map? It needs a collective effort from the SAA, Iran, Iraq and Turkey to make it red again.

Who is vietbong?

Invade Turkey as soon as possible and then help Italy remove the British from the region. This should be possible before 1941. Then when Barbarossa comes you invade the Caucasus and draw Soviet divisions away from Europe. Your objective should be Stalingrad, but primarily you should just bleed the Soviets in the mountains while the Germans do the real work.
Just keep an eye on Iran; sometimes they join the Axis and the Soviets will invade them.

Are you playing with Black Ice mod btw? I'd recommend it if you aren't, it makes the game so much better.

Nah, Che never fought in Angola. He went to Congo where he tried to lead a revolution against Mobutu Sese Seko. It was a disaster, all the African Marxist leaders were corrupt and incompetent. He evacuated a year later with dysentery and a bunch of north African leaders like Nasser who had warned him about this laughing and calling him "Tarzan."

US war agains ISIS has been totally fake

US has been caught to armed ISIS and cordinating with ISIS attacks against Syrian army

ISIS is US, Israel, UK, France created proxy army

Couldn't have woken up to a better notice. Go SAA! Go Assad! Crush the terrorists!

You don't need the Zenki vid, just mention constant fucking infighting in every rebel pocket and ask how the fuck are those guys supposed to run a country.
Then link them to Jaafari shit talking at UNSC and Assad interviews. Interviews are especially helpful with people who can think for themselves, as they'll either think he's the world's most convincing psychopath or just a ruler trying to keep his country mostly together.

Mountaineers are best bet because you already have the tech researched. Speaking of which, how would you handle technology since base Leadership is only like 6.48? I think I'm only going to concentrate on infantry in the next playthrough.
>which is going to be now while waiting for moar DeZ news

>Britain withdraws troops from Tanf camp and quietly halts training of Syrian rebels

JUST

Fuck. Looks like they withdrew.

1. I'm a beggar hohol. 2. At $ 5 I can eat 3 days or drink beer 2 days. 3. The average salary is $ 137 per month.

youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk

>not trying to convince normies that you're a Kim Jong-Un-loving Saddamist madman

The lies of the MSM are falling to pieces.

Member every outlet saying: ISIS can't be defeated until Assad is gone because Assad is the cause of ISIS.

It always made me cringe.

Not hard man, strongman republicanism vs unending jihad.

Scorched earth is a viable (albeit distasteful)tactic, but when the enemy is the durka durka squad then I'd rather burn a farm down than be beheaded.

I also use anti-american imperialism in my argument.

>Assad personally dropping barrels and eating children etc?

fake news

the cuck mods have the place locked down so tight you can't have any fun
there's still a salt harvest to be had though

youtube.com/watch?v=JagdHt2w8j8

I've never been to the SCW reddit, are they FSA cucks?

Yesssss!!!!!!!!!

I haven't been there in a year, but yeah, there's a lot of jihadi lovers.