Why does Sup Forums deny the fact that jews are the master race?

Why does Sup Forums deny the fact that jews are the master race?

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-hollywood/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-big-media/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-senate/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-economy/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-congress/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-goldman-sachs/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-ivy-league/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-news-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-news-part-2/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-think-tanks/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-supreme-court/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-wall-street-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-wall-street-part-2/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-state-department/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-treasury-department/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-american-international-group/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nobody denies that ashkenazi jews have the higher average IQ

Jews are a religious group, they study religious texts that are difficult to understand and it raises their IQs.
The same can be said for Episcopalians, or Presbyterians they are disproportionately represented in the upper reaches of American business, law and politics. It's not genetic, it's because they are dedicated to religious study.

Jews are superb at manipulation, however, they are weak without support.

historically speaking, jews were kicked out over 100 countries and still stuck together.
so that should tell you a hint on how their system works.
jewish girl marrying goyim means 100% shunning, its mostly american jews that racemix because most of them don't come from the same religious background as other jews

being clever has nothing to do with being good
jews and niggers are a special brand of evil

Sup Forums is full of edgy teens and deluded Nazi wannabes
Ignore them and only reply to those anons who are worth replying to

One doesn't discredit the other, both could be true

This. OP's picture isn't a gotcha - it's a failure to engage with the correct arguments. Yet again.

fuck off kike

>It's another le epin "skeptic" centrist attacks a strawman episode

It's ok OP I'm here to save your shit thread before it 404s

because the anglos are the master race
only their superior iq and creativity would allow the construction of the aryan blood refineries

Based

jews are the INT race, niggers are the STR race, whites are the jack of all trades race

>ethno-nepotism is a conspiracy
>whites are far less ethnocentric than kikes
I love Jewish bullshit, constantly pumped out by the truckload around here.

thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-hollywood/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-big-media/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-senate/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-economy/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-congress/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-goldman-sachs/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-ivy-league/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-news-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-news-part-2/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-think-tanks/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-supreme-court/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-wall-street-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-wall-street-part-2/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-state-department/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-treasury-department/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-american-international-group/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-2/

>stealing
>sprinting
nigs are the thief spec race
>str
>int
>chr
whites are balanced towards paladin/warrior specs
>int
>chr
jews are merchants

No one here denies that jews have higher IQ. It is widely acknowledged that kikes are very smart, but they are also extremely evil, which is why they have subverted white societies to try and dismantle them.

If it was a bunch of niggers or muslims in charge, whites could easily slaughter them or boot them out and retake their country. The fact that jews are sneaky smart rates is what makes kicking out them out so difficult. Which is why we are educating the masses on the redpill of the kike's nature.

Don't know about the stats, but just from casual encounters with white goyim when I used to live abroad, they seemed extremely unintelligent and primitive to me compared to most Jews I know in Israel. I'm not getting into the stats because with confirmation bias you can prove anything. Even that whites are green goblins. First you decide you want to believe something, then you look for "evidence". And there is evidence to everything. That's how conspiracy theories work.

Another thing I noticed when living among whites was that they are more criminal than Jews. People here always larp about how primitive Israel is, but parents here let young kids under 10 take public transport by themselves. And violent crime is almost nonexistent among Jews here, so anyone, even women, feel safe walking anywhere at night in Israel. In white countries people were more fearful of crimes. Something in common with nigger areas.

Sim !

>It's not a white conspiracy when whites rule white countries
>It is a jew conspiracy when jews run white countries
How are these two points conflicting? White countries are for whites, asian countries are for asians, latino countries are for latinos.

It's not rocket science.

I've never met an intelligent jew. The two in my CS degree program failed out. One lost his mind after failing out his second year, stole a car, and was found naked in some stranger's backyard. The average IQ for Israel is below 100. Not sure where the "jews are superior" meme comes from except the same pozzed kike media that tells us race and gender doesn't real. You were a people who built nothing, discovered nothing, owned nothing for 3000 years -- you lived off the creations and innovations of Europeans. You're a parasite sub-species, no offense.

>don't know about stats but here's this anecdote

Somehow I have a hard time imagining you met many people dumber than yourself.

Because they treat us like the filthy goyim we are :(

That's funny, because I went to a goy high school, didn't speak a word of English. After a few months I learned English and had better grades than most of my class. A few years later I finished high school with the best grades in my school.

Israel has the highest paid computer scientists in the world, apart from ones in silicone valley, which is filled with Jews, anyway.

I have an engineering degree from one of the top unis in the world and worked with plenty of goys and Jews. I studied with Chinese people too and noticed that they are extremely good at studying all day without breaking concentration and getting high marks. But the best algorithm people I've met who had skills that required critical thinking were Jews.

I specifically ignored stats because it's clear to me that we'll both ignore each other's sources. I could give you plenty of sources too, but it'll be useless. So I'll only say what I saw

cause they are too ugly

Do Jews tend to hire more Jews into positions of power? like for example if you were a higher up in the company and you had a qualified pool of applicants and like you just said they were goys Jews and chinks would you be more likely to hire he Jew because you hate the goyim? What if the goy was more qualified?

So are people. We're useless against a cheetah alone, but together we build tools.

It's okay Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona, we can still be friends

Terrible effort

No, goyim is never more qualified than jews. 115 iq avg vs 100 iq avg.

niggers arent evil just dumb

I've met some stupid white people in my time and I can tell you the evil shit niggers think up and do to do to each other (and to whites) is not excusable as simple "stupidity"