Just a friendly reminder that the transformation of Rhodesia into Zimbabwe was the single biggest tragedy in the 20th...

Just a friendly reminder that the transformation of Rhodesia into Zimbabwe was the single biggest tragedy in the 20th century. Carry on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kFRG0KgoZ3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Friendly reminder that the stupid faggots shouldn't have declared independence from britain.

Friendly reminder that Rhodesians never die.

>what is capital flight

doesnt compare to the downfall of the third reich

Better to fight for what you believe in and have a chance of achieving victory than surrendering with a definite result of defeat.

Rhodesians never die user, but that's the Grand Hotel in Mozambique.

WW1 was the sole tragedy of the 20th century.

Had the kaiser's men defeated the Perfidious Anglo and his corpulent colonial cousin, the self-righteous hypocrite Brother Jonathan, we wouldn't have to live like this.

>Rhodesia
JIDF shill claiming "based" Jews "helped" whites in 3...2..

yeah hitler ordering his own country to be destroyed out of pure butthurt was really terrible

Nazi-larpers pls go.

Nice analysis, Britain has been anti-European every since they let the Jews back in. The Anglo-Boer wars and their constant coalitions against Napoleon are great examples of this.

So what i find funny is that white Nationalists will say white countries for the whites, yet ya'll defend whites settling in Africa. Shouldn't black countries be for the blacks. Even if they cannot run things..

As if Britain wouldn't have stabbed them in the back.

This.

Africans back to Africa.
Let it revert to its natural state.

>even if they cannot run things

No. There's a difference between white separatists and white supremacists. White separatists think that whites should stick to themselves, white supremacists know that a white man is the only thing keeping africa from exploding.

>Friendly reminder that the stupid faggots shouldn't have declared independence from britain.
We did the exact same thing you imbecile.

Not even a racist and I agree completely. Rhodesia was better for blacks and whites than that shithole they call Zimbabwe.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=kFRG0KgoZ3I

>white supremacists know that a white man is the only thing keeping africa from exploding

What about Botswana its been a stable democracy since the brits left. What about areas where the Chinese are building things and helping out, no white man is there. The whole idea that people from outside African nationans should be running things is antithetical to the entire concept of nationalism.

says the guy that wrecked the german empire and wasted an entire generation because "muh ally austro-hungary"

Just a friendly reminder that that picture is of Mozambique (beira) under the portuguese colonial rule, and the second one is after the portuguese leave.
You can spot the grande hotel - in english - the big hotel

>We did the exact same thing
The difference is that we didn't declare independence in a country where we were surrounded on all sides by 360 degrees of niggers with ak47s

The Anglos wanted war, their foreign policy has always been to aggregate the grievances against any one continental power that is rising, because a strong continental power would mean and end to their meddling and piracy from which they grew fat and rich.

It happened to Spain, the Netherlands, France and finally to Germany.

Now, I suppose you should either pick up a shovel and widen the canal so that the cheap Chinese goods can get her quicker or start reading Don Colacho.

Britain wanted them to become independent you stupid Yank

They just didn't want British people in charge of Rhodesia

Hm, you do have a point.

It worked out for you

see

Spectacularly.

Idiot, you think it was worse than the two world wars?

I'm happy that china is stepping up to their role of domination of Africa since it's been nothing but wasted potential for the past 50 years.
It's a shame they don't give a shit about causing pollution or extinction but what can you do.

>what about Botswana after white men made it not shit
>what about the parts the Chinese are making not shut
>see? Blacks can do it too!

Shut the fuck up you nigger lover