Aussie here, what happens in the Midwest? Got some realities over there that I'm gona visit in a couple of weeks

Aussie here, what happens in the Midwest? Got some realities over there that I'm gona visit in a couple of weeks.

Heroin mostly

>muh corn
>breadbasket of the most powerful country in the world
>helped trump win the election
>home to George lincoln Rockwell, Henry Ford, the wright brothers, Mike "putting fags in body bags" Pence
>not blacked or beaned to shit like the south or Texas
>not libed or queerd to shit like New England
>best college rivalries
>not too hot or cold
>great work ethic
>have containment cities for niggers
>industrial heart of America
>cheap shit
>kings island and cedar point
>many states have chill gun laws

We're the best part of the USA knock yourself out shitposter.

People's Republic of Johnson County here.

The rest of the midwest can not contain us for long. We will destroy American imperialism and reunite with our comrades in DPRK.

The michigan upper peninsula is gorgeous in the fall

I

The Dakotas, Iowa, Kansas, and Nebraska are beautiful. Hardly any nonwhites. The rest are pretty terrible. Stick to the rural areas.

Cheers m8 also which Midwest state is best?

Indiana

it is next to kentucky, the best commonwealth in the union

That really depends on what you want. If you just want to be alone, Montana/South Dakota. If you fucking hate yourself, Illinois.

Just go to Chicago

a yooper are ya?

it's like you enjoy being shot

Also Michigan and Wisconsin lake country are worth seeing

Reportin

>23C and sunny
>Superwhite
>/comfy/ as fuck
>Everybody's very nice and will treat an aussie well
>still plenty of stuff to do in the cities
Depending on where you're at, you can see some countryside that is absolutely nothing like Australia.

If you like being outside, the Midwest is wonderful.

Otherwise you will be counting the seconds

Thats just media hype. Every city has its bad parts of town that are easily avoidable. Its a nice place

JACK FUCKING SHIT
ITS ALWAYS DEPRESSING HERE
WHY THE FUCK HAS GOD FORSAKEN US

t. retard who has never been to chicago

And meth. A lot of people are pretty nice here, albeit kinda stupid. I love living in the Midwest.

Minnesomalia is best and worst state at the same time.

We sit in front of our bark huts in union suits and tuques while drinking hot chocolate what did you think went on

It's cool.
Kinda dull. But nice.

P.S. Illinois quit driving in the rest of the Midwest you can't fucking drive. Also quit sending your degenerates to section 8 housing innacities. Looking at Chicago.

For the past decade or so Chicago has been used as a black breeding and exporting ground to infect the rest of the midwest with diversity.

That city has got to go. It's ruining everything.

PS Michigan reporting in

I think you mean best and best

God bless Nebraska

You won't get shot in Chicago. They have very strict gun control laws.

Chicago is #6 for murder in the US. They beat out every city in California.

can we all agree ohio is the worst state in the union?

Chicago's better than LA and NYC. It's the Midwest's containment city. NYC exports its cancer internationally. Plus Lou Malnati's is worth it.

It's a shit hole.

Parts of the US that matter: Southern CA (orange county, san diego), The South.

The midwest, Northeast, and Pacific north west are fucking SHIT.

Agreed on both counts

this
Like I said, the place where the murders happen is easily avoidable. Try going there sometime.

O-H

>best college rivalries
In reality, just a bunch of shit teams fighting for mid 20 rankings.

You're welcome.

FACT: ohioans are the STRONGEST race.

Southern Indiana boy representing
We aint got shit but muddy river, hills, and sluts

god save me

>Never experienced Ohio State v. Michigan

Industry and Farming

Midwest is great if you like countryside, cheap cost of living, and have a desire to be left alone.

sissy teams

probably a lot of coal burners.

the northeast and midwest are all coal burning whores.

WI is the best state though.... Minus Milwaukee and Madison

>menards

Yep, fucking dead on. God I hate my region

The Moon and Ohio are so similar: A barren wasteland that something like five people have been to, they were made for each other

>jealous jort-wearing cotton-pickers in da souf can't handle the only rivalry so good HBO had to make a documentary about it

>Bon Iver

The Midwest is the heartland of America, the last true Americana left.

Whats your team breh?

Wisconsin is incredibly comfy

Michigan master race reporting in

Patently false.

Same with sconnie. Nothing here. Do t come. Shitty rivers. Lakes have weeds. No fish. Hills are too steep. Women are all unavailable and there are niggers in Milwaukee and liberals everywhere (Madison) stay away

Any other Hoosier bros on? Columbus checking in.

>Midwest Reich
>4th Reich

Ohio is the most important state during the election

if you like potholes

They're also both things you can't survive without.
Also >implying the 7th most populous US state is empty
This is how the rest of the country can identify Jew Yorkers and Commiefornians. They've never left their homes.

Lafayette here. I've gotta poop.

I live in Harrison County.

Ft wayne here. Huzzah

The Midwest is the last stand of American white identity. Get in contact with us all.

marriage =/= fucking

Calm down man, I'm not a fucking Coast Jew, just your friendly neighbor from the north blowing you some shit

Ohio. Cheap as hell. Has two world famous theme parks. Is dense and crowded in some areas(Cinci,Dayton,Cbus,Cleveland) to as sparse and open spaces as you want. Our state is mostley german immigrants(German is taught in schools) and the state IQ is higher than most(Niggers drag this down but like said, niggers are kept in containment areas). There's lakes and Rivers for cheap fun trips(rent a kayaks or canoe for like 20 bucks and booze cruise down a river) . People are friendly and outside the cities, almost everyone is racist as shit. Ohio is amazing.

oh yes!
>The most layed back drinking laws int the US.
>Mostly German heritage
>Cheese everywhere
>Cheapest booze in the country
>Cheap everything
>Home of Joe McCarthy
That state is based as fuck

No but I'm considered a yooper by many southern michiganders. I have many fond memories fishing and hiking in the UP and I hope to move there someday

Kansas

How was WI's crooked hat like?

Murder capital of the USA represent.

I'm literally the only person in my family with right leaning views. I even have people in my family with connections to the city's political machine. Rahm Emmanuel even used to come over to my uncle's house to drink beer and watch the Cubs from time to time. My family is pathetic, but I'm in my rich aunt's will and don't want to fuck that up. When she dies I'm gonna donate a generous sum to the NRA.

Wisconsinite master race t b h, I never want to live anywhere else

Reminder that MN is the best state in the midwest

Even the shit parts that are all farmlands are still full of wonderful people

what's the youtube channel

No it's garbage. Don't come here. Hicks and shit.. If you are white and skilled... Fine I guess bring your females

Generation Zyklon good sir

Made a Midwest Alliance Thread

Gorgeous. The coastlines are immaculate. White conservative heaven. The winters can be a nightmare tho

Indiana Master race reporting in.
You can say what you wanna say about your shitty little depressing ass BLACKED states, but Indiana had MIKE PENCE as Governor, and you cant go 10 miles on the highway without seeing a sign that says "Repeat or go to hell, sinner:

Hardly see them here. I think alot of girls are afraid of blacks considering the reputation they have in our shittier neighborhoods.

nice just subbed

Ohio state went undefeated for two years.

>t. Ohio state grad that went those years and had tickets, Suck a nut outsider

you forgot
>muh breweries
Liquid Jew capital of the US
Fuck Michigan

Michigan here, if you come to Detroit area visit dearborn m9

your state is literally the state the people in my town go to to get weed, and heroin

Sup nigger

Fuck you Michigan Craft beer is A1

I-O

It's the opposite of a containment city. Did you not read the comment you replied to? Chicago is a Jew-controlled city where violent dindus are given copious gibs so they can BREED in order to be EXPORTED to white enclaves around the US. The "fair housing" initiative Obama put into effect in 2015 was a brazen white genocide plot in this regard. All white neighborhoods in the ENTIRE COUNTRY had to accept a quota of domestic rapefugees or pay a heavy fine to the government. Trump finally neutered that program only a few weeks ago

Hamilton here

We have Culver's, which is better than that In N Out shit Commiefornians are always talking about in-between raging fires.

>hates when whites have a nice balance society that isn't overpopulated by untermench.
Found the jew.

Nah dude beer is alright.

>being this retarded

This man has been to Culver's, he knows what is up.

And somehow you think you have an argument? Everywhere in the country his this problem...hell like what you just said "the people in my town"....guess your area sucks to by your own standards.